Page 115 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 2887

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] i'Elegance

Attached Images Attached Images                

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soundisgood For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-07), steve-savalas (2009-07-08)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to soundisgood For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-07)

My ielegance weather is not working, was working before 3.0, I use weather channel weather not the default weather, which is hidden using sb settings.
    does anyone have this icon?

baseball slugger but it is just called slugger on the springboard.....thanks in advance.....
    Moddin My LiFe, One App at a time !

Anyone ever make a Toki Tori icon in this thread? I tried searching but came up with nothing. Thanks.

Default Great Theme
    ... And looking forward to pro.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dmbsituation For This Useful Post:

Another request !

Requesting icons;

Mass Effect Galaxy
    MONOPOLY Here & Now: The World Edition
    NU

(This is how the app icons looks like for NU)

Cheers!

Default Best theme
    I cannot wait for the Pro version but in the meantime some icon requests, a couple of them specifically for the Dutch users:

AppStore:
    Alocola
    BGRMobile
    Biorhythm
    Compass (from 3GS)
    EU
    FastFood
    File Info
    Find-A-KFC
    iFacts
    Kranten
    LocalPicks
    Marktplaats
    McFinder
    Moviemeter
    Nike (from 3GS)
    Pole Position
    RC Calendar
    StopWatch
    Supermarket
    Telegraaf
    Trailers Int.
    Tunin.FM
    Txxi
    WorldWiki
    YearView

Cydia:
    AVPlayer
    biteSMS (new pink icon)
    MobileLog
    myWeek
    SMS2Mail
    Treasuremytext

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FlavioX For This Useful Post:

Hey Bars, Can I please get the following icons, in a zip file if possible. Thanks in advance.

HarborMaster - AppStore
    ScoreCenter (by ESPN) - AppStore
    Voice Memos - New in OS 3.0
    Compass - New in OS 3.0

Keep up the good work.

i hate not having photoshop. id be all over these icons like white on rice. i love creating icons and sigs.

iPhone? More like MyPhone bz0n3's Avatar
    Thanks

hey bars! if your not too busy!

need this 2 icons!

Arcade Hoops Basketball
    World Championship Pool 2009

Thanks!!!!!

Hi, if you have free time, would it be possible to do these?

AllRecipes.com
    Sushipedia
    Compass
    GymGoal
    Drinks
    Lose It!
    Nike+
    Voice Memos

Great work, can't wait for the pro version to be released.

Thanks.

Hey where do you guys get the battery charge level in the status bar?
    -Jailbroken 3.0 iPod Touch-
    Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.7
    Pwnage Tool 3.0

you need a 3gs or you need sbsettings go to more then exras and options...numeric battery

OK.. Few questions and issues with these theme!

(EDIT: I USED SEARCH ( AGAIN) AND FOUND ANSWER TO A FEW OF MY QUESTIONS, SORRY)

First and foremost, I love it! And thank you to the creator. It is much, much appreciated!. Ok on to the issues at hand:

2. Any way I can have default logos for the APP "Notifier" (little logos that show up on the top right of the iPhone when you havea missed text, call ,etc)

3. When my battery is 20% & 10% i get a popup notifcation saying i have "%1742482097252 of my battery left".. Hmm, what's the issue?

4. Is there any way to have the taskbar time the default color? and not the Blue (possibly a white?)

Sorry for all my requests, I just reaally, really, REALLY like this theme and resolving these issues will make this the best possible experience for me! Thanks in advance and I greatly appreciate your contributions to the iPhone community!
    Last edited by Bx_; 2009-07-08 at 02:14 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Bx_ For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-08)

The status bar time is fix in my new PRO theme that will be released in beta soon. The 20% remaining is a mystery to even myself, I think it may be a winterboard bug? The notifier icons were skinned for a cydia application called Notifier which to my knowledge isnt playin right with 3.0 software. I could be wrong. The Pro release will have them skinned for Status Notifier and for Notifier both available in cydia....
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-08 at 03:02 AM.

Well, I'm running 3.0 and Notifier or w/e the program is and i see the icons up top, but I don't like them at all! any way to replace them with the default or stock ?

If you want to get rid of them they are in /Library/Themes/iElegance.theme/Folders/SpringBoard.app

Thanks! I found them, and deleted them....

A friend of mine is running iPhone 2G with this Theme, and his whole SMS texting theme is totally different! (blue/black bubbles, keyboard, etc)

I understand 3.0 OS messed up the keyboard and we must wait for a WinterBoard update, but what about the actual SMS theme ?

erm, I thought I deleted them.. For some reason the SMS logo is still showing up in my statusbar/taskbar/whatever-bar-it's-called. I deleted all the .PNGs that pertained to those images in SpringBoard.app but the SMS image (looks like a small shhet of white paper) is still in the top right. Tried re-springing, re-booting, etc. Thanks

IMAGE PROVIDED:

Last edited by Bx_; 2009-07-08 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Bx_ View Post
    Thanks! I found them, and deleted them....

A friend of mine is running iPhone 2G with this Theme, and his whole SMS texting theme is totally different! (blue/black bubbles, keyboard, etc)

I understand 3.0 OS messed up the keyboard and we must wait for a WinterBoard update, but what about the actual SMS theme ?
    the chat bubbles are in PRO. The locations of these items changed when you went to 3.0. The SMSBackground is not skinnable on 3.0

I would update the theme but I am trying to get PRO out to the people who have donated. I am getting close to finishing up. All of your concerns will be addressed in the new theme. Hey look at it this way, get yourself on the beta team and you can then show your friend what he/she is missing

That image that you are showing me is not notifier it is the weather icon which was never meant to be added to the status bar in this theme... Go into settings then weather icon and disable it from the status bar...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-08 at 04:04 AM.

I like this version A LOT. And i'm willing to donate/pay/etc to be apart of the BETA team and/or test the PRO Version. The only thing is I like the way the icons are (the way I set mine), and the way the phone is etc.. I am not to fond of some of the updates you added to PRO (based on SS). Please do not take this the wrong way! I'm not picky I just have a little bit of OCD haha..

Anyway My ultimate goal would be to keep EVERYTHINg as is on my iPhone now just PLUS the Customized SMS bubbles (blue/black) and the Storm-esque keyboard you Designed for this theme! keep me posted. TRhanks.

Page 115 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast