Page 110 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 2887

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] i'Elegance

I know some have been said but more the popular... right..lol

twitterriffic
    slingplayer
    xGPS
    games
    apps
    MxTube
    Qik
    facebook
    at bat 2009
    Y! Fan Pro
    modmyi
    xsellize
    pawnplayer
    mewseek
    dtunes

2. The Following User Says Thank You to coachballfirm For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-02)

Here are the ones I use a lot:

Tap Tap Revolution 2
    ESPN ScoreCenter
    Real Soccer 09
    Zenonia (my favorite)
    IGN
    gpSPhone
    iFile
    Hero of Sparta
    Real Racing

I also use a lot of the stock applications as well. Anyways, keep it up Bars. I'm looking forward to testing iElegance Pro .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sportsmaniac1322 For This Useful Post:

For users installing through PC instead of Cydia use the below path for 3.0.

/private/var/stash/Themes.2oYggy

Remote
    Cydia
    Winterboard
    iClarified
    modmyi
    PdaNet
    TheZip
    Pandora Radio
    Wunder Radio
    Stitcher
    Shazam
    Around Me
    mlbatbat
    iheartRadio
    aolradio
    google
    aptbackup
    Motion Dice
    Espn Cameraman
    baseball superstars
    tipulator

just to name a few...
    Moddin My LiFe, One App at a time !

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Iphonefanatic For This Useful Post:

Couple things....WeatherIcon seems to not be working on 3.0. I believe this references a path that was changed by Apple. SBS theme is not working, once again probably due to a path change by Apple. I will look into the SBS for you bars, but I am not sure how to start referencing the WeatherIcon problem.

Couple of Icon ideas:

AP news (pretty big now that it has push)
    Direct TV
    PayPal
    Free RSS reader
    ShutterFly

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Iphonefanatic View Post
    Remote
    Cydia
    Winterboard
    iClarified
    modmyi
    PdaNet
    TheZip
    Pandora Radio
    Wunder Radio
    Stitcher
    Shazam
    Around Me
    mlbatbat
    iheartRadio
    aolradio
    google
    aptbackup
    Motion Dice
    Espn Cameraman
    baseball superstars
    tipulator

just to name a few...
    Bars already has alot of those covered....winterboard, google, etc....Anyway you list Modmyi as a app. Where did you get this? I checked Cydia/Icy and all I got was the repository and theme. I would like to see an app similiar to what crackberry has for it's users.
    Last edited by IamGov; 2009-07-02 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. The Following User Says Thank You to IamGov For This Useful Post:

[/QUOTE]Bars already has alot of those covered....winterboard, google, etc....Anyway you list Modmyi as a app. Where did you get this? I checked Cydia/Icy and all I got was the repository and theme. I would like to see an app similiar to what crackberry has for it's users.[/QUOTE]

I know alot of these were mentioned already but I think bars wants to know what the most popular apps are so that he puts them into the theme package. modmyi is the just the site, not an app. theres no modmyi that I know of, tho that would be really hot, it's a cool clean icon and it looks good on the ielegance springboard.
    Moddin My LiFe, One App at a time !

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Iphonefanatic For This Useful Post:

SBSettings on 3.0....

If you create a webclip called modmyi (bookmark name) you can skin it in the Icons directory of your theme by naming the respective icon to modmyi.png Thanks for the "hot icons" selections guys! here is a peak at sbsettings for pro

WeatherIcon is also working
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sbsettings.png  

13. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Lefty-44 (2009-07-02)

Thanks for the sneak peak at sbsettings for pro!

Don't know if it's old news already or not but i just got an essential update to cydia when i logged into it.
    Last edited by Lefty-44; 2009-07-02 at 06:08 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lefty-44 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty-44 View Post
    Thanks for the sneak peak at sbsettings for pro!

Don't know if it's old news already or not but i just got an essential update to cydia when i logged into it.
    SWEET thanks for the heads up BRO!!!

I have been holding off at even attempting the keyboard as I dont have a spare phone I can put it on to see it "on-phone" I think every update in cydia is going to bring us one step closer to UIKIT theming!! GAME ON!!

Thanks

Hi Bars,

love your wonderful theme and just donated. Hope to get access to the Pro version.

Thanks for your work !

Oni

still no keyboard. or does that only happen through a winterboard update

Correct, winterboard is what will need update to handle the keyboard. I can tell you guys that I have gotten used to the stock keys since I have been forced to. I haven't starte on the PRO keyboard due to the fact that I cannot test it. The beta version will not be held up by the lack of a keyboard. I will press on and complete the keyboard when it is skinnable...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

not2c4u (2009-07-02)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Ok guys, I am going through the icons and I redid alot of them that I use. I am using pictures that are symbolic for the applications. I would like to get a few suggestions as to what are the "more popular" applications. I know that its a matter of opinion but I would like to do some of the "top apps" that people use thoughout... Let me know what's very popular in your eyes...
    Gmail
    mBox Mail
    AOL Radio
    Pandora
    Shazam
    midomi
    USA TODAY
    AP Moblie
    ScoreCenter (Espn)
    IGN
    Now Playing
    Fandango
    Kickscreen
    i.TV
    Myspace
    BeejiveIM
    aSleep
    Bloom
    Koi Pond
    Relax
    Ocarina
    iScopes
    MyWeather
    TWC
    Flashlight
    Tip
    Urbanspoon
    Night Stand
    Wiki Mobile
    Gotta Go
    Target
    Family Guy
    Free Memory
    Gatagories
    Games (folder)
    Apps (folder)
    Tools (folder)

Hehe Just a few I use that I think are popular

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Thanks for all your hard work Bars
    Have been using these theme for about a week now and LOVE IT. Fantastic job, Im sure PRO will be just as good and more. Hopefully a good portion on the people on here benefiting from all your hard work are donating, you deserve it.

Couple key apps for me:

Lose It
    TWC
    Yahoo Messanger
    TweetDeck
    Intellescreen

I have a few icon requests for the old theme but will post them later tonight when Im at home and can "snag" the images from itunes.

Thanks again

Harley

23. The Following User Says Thank You to HarleyMo For This Useful Post:

Ok guys/gals, just a quick update on what was done last night. I took all default applications an made all new iElegance style icons. I spent $40 over at istockphoto to get some outstanding imagery. I think it was worth every penny!! Just wait untill you see some of these!! One thing I am running into is that I can't do imagery for all of the popular apps that were listed. Simply because what type of image do you get for facebook or myspace...etc etc.... So some application and most app store apps will be staying with the original app store icons with iElegance style. Furthermore I have decided to pull the default loading screens that 1.6 was using and use a text based default loading screens. This will help cut down the size and also ensure that all popular apps get a default loading screen that is uniform. Yes I will miss the AppStore and the safari loading screens but it will be in the best interest of PRO overall. I still have a ways to go on this....
    Remaining is safari, iPod, landscape calc and the default loading screens, and maybe a few additional sbsettings toggles. I wouldn't mind getting a few more pieces of artwork from istockphoto but I am kinda tight on budget this week. If anyone wants to help that would be appreciated! I will do my best to get as much as I can finished tonight. Hopefully everything goes super smooth and I can bang out the rest of sbtoggles, safari and iPod. Then I am looking at landscape calc and default loading screens fo the weekend/ Monday.

Stay tuned thanks again to the true supporters ( you know who you are)

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

BacE 88 (2009-07-02), Bigberry23 (2009-07-02), Hec-POA (2009-07-04), not2c4u (2009-07-03), xxfr0stbytexx (2009-07-04)

I was just wondering are you going to change the text alert sound on Pro because all of my friends keep saying that it sounds like the nextel chirp.

UISounds are changing in PRO

Thay wont hold up the beta going out if they are the last thing to do...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-03 at 12:15 AM.

Hi Bars,
    just wanted to tell you that i donated a small value again and i hope a lot of people will do this in the same way to keep this excellent project alive.

i have an off-topic question if possible:
    in some of your last posts you talked about working on SBSetting..skinning...toggles ..and so on.
    That means you are on 3.0 and SBS is working as it should????
    After my update, jailbreak and installing SBS it crashed my phone completely and i had to restore and to re-jailbreak it. The "more" button had problems, "processes" had problems and so on.
    If i go to cydia and view the comments to this app it seems to me that an update is needed, because most of the comments are negative and talking about crashes and freezing the phone.
    Maybe you have some more advices or different informations for me, because i miss my SBS.

btw....dont hurry with PRO...tomorrow would be early enough

29. The Following User Says Thank You to not2c4u For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-03)

Thanks not2! I am running SBSettings on 3.0. Initially I had received a couple of updates but I hadn't notice any issue on it. All is working ok there.(for me at least)

31. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

not2c4u (2009-07-03)

As everyone else has said, thank you for the great theme. Looking forward to Pro. Hope the donation helped, and hope they keep coming.

Thanks for the hard work and quick response time!

Page 110 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast