Page 106 of 145 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 2887

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] i'Elegance

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    DIRECTV is the proper name, I put it on and tested it just for you!

Sorry everyone, I have been very busy lately, I am trying to make PRO the best theme ever!!
    I had it with that name but got it to work, I just took it out of teh apps folder then it was there, but not while it was in the folder.

Thanks for the hard work

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jluzbet For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-06-26)

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, cannot pinpoint whether it is a problem with ielegance or winterboard. I am using T-Mobile with jailbroken and unlocked 3G OS 3.0, the problem happens anywhere from 4-5 times a day where when someone calls me and the phone is locked it does not ring and then when I try and make a call or receive a call I get dead air. I have to respring or reboot my Iphone for this to go away. Someone else in another forum is having the same problem and also has ielegance installed. If anyone else is having this problem please let me know. I dont want to uninstall this theme as it is awsome but need the functionality of my phone to be working 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by gavinr98 View Post
    Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, cannot pinpoint whether it is a problem with ielegance or winterboard. I am using T-Mobile with jailbroken and unlocked 3G OS 3.0, the problem happens anywhere from 4-5 times a day where when someone calls me and the phone is locked it does not ring and then when I try and make a call or receive a call I get dead air. I have to respring or reboot my Iphone for this to go away. Someone else in another forum is having the same problem and also has ielegance installed. If anyone else is having this problem please let me know. I dont want to uninstall this theme as it is awsome but need the functionality of my phone to be working 100%.
    Your not alone, I've got it too. Only way to fix so far is to reboot when it happens.. PITA Not sure what the deal is with that yet. I'm guessing since I'm not alone in this, we should start making some noise about it on the appropriate forum. perhaps twitter to the dev team about it if that gets no where. BTW it's not an iElegance problem. I haven't yet reinstalled ielegance on my phone. I was waiting for the 5 icon spring board that just updated on cydia today. So for clarification, our dead air call problem is not related to this theme, or any theme. it's something else.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to phreakwenci For This Useful Post:

Default icons request
    Hi guys, this is a beautiful theme, it's now taken the place of the Orbz one I was using

Could you possibly provide the extra icons I need to make a complete theme?

2 screenshots attached, the app names (in order) are:

Screenshot 1
    ------------
    Allowance
    iPity
    BBC iPlayer
    LCD Clock
    Paper Toss
    MMS
    Budget
    Picture Dialler
    Sky News
    Smack Talk
    Spreadsheet
    PhotoFrame

Screenshot 2
    ------------
    LotteryView
    Fizz Weather
    Favourites

Thanks very much!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0353.png   -img_0354.png  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Scramble Icon
    Hi! I just wanted to say this theme is perfect. I plan on donating very shortly!

Does anyone have an icon for Scramble?

Thanks!

Guys, I know I am way behind on icon requests.... I can also tell you that I have putting in alot of time into making iElegance PRO! it is paying off bigtime. So hopefully everyone can hang in there while I so my best to get requests completed asap. Donations do help motivate me!! The owner of MMI has placed a paypal donation link on the iElegance cydia page so donations can be made easily on the fly. The people who have donated or do donate will also get the PRO version as soon as It is ready for beta testing

again thank you for your understanding!! I will back to normal( requests completed daily) soon enough!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

not2c4u (2009-06-26)

hi. i've done a couple of tweaks to get the icons for my collection. Is this what you are looking for?

erm sorry bars, i used your icon as base template for all my other customised ones coz there were simply too many that i need. sorry dude!
    Last edited by zhicongyang; 2009-06-26 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. The Following User Says Thank You to zhicongyang For This Useful Post:

cvillanFL (2009-06-26)

hi

could you create the icon from Licence Plate?

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Guy if you have an outstanding icon request that is not in the past two pages please repost your request and I will do my best...

Anyone who doubts the PRO theme I promise you guys it will be THE cleanest and most detailed theme to date....

i can't find the icon! Where is it?

Guy if you have an outstanding icon request that is not in the past two pages please repost your request and I will do my best...

Anyone who doubts the PRO theme I promise you guys it will be THE cleanest and most detailed theme to date....
    YAY, Can't wait

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hec-POA For This Useful Post:

HEY Bars,

these were posted back on page 130... I figured you've been pretty busy so wasn't tryin to bug you... But since you said to repost aging request,here you go I searched your icon package already and these were no there..

Thanks again!

EDIT: Not the icons on the dock... Just the springboard
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -securedownload.jpeg  
    Last edited by bk4life; 2009-06-26 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Missing something

18. The Following User Says Thank You to bk4life For This Useful Post:

Hey Bars...Came across this issue, might be minor but its worth talking about it:

I have your theme on with crystal voice as well on (I like the UI sounds) and nothing else...when the phone was off, I got a call...when the call ended, I let the phone hang up itself and put the phone down...when I got back on the phone to unlock it, the pitch of the unlock sound was very light on the keypad, compared to that of just unlocking it in any other screen.

Just to show that to you...I checked your sounds only as well, took the crystal voice off, your sounds cut off slightly on that same keypad screen.

The more you know

Quote Originally Posted by Hec-POA View Post
    Hey Bars...Came across this issue, might be minor but its worth talking about it:

I have your theme on with crystal voice as well on (I like the UI sounds) and nothing else...when the phone was off, I got a call...when the call ended, I let the phone hang up itself and put the phone down...when I got back on the phone to unlock it, the pitch of the unlock sound was very light on the keypad, compared to that of just unlocking it in any other screen.

Just to show that to you...I checked your sounds only as well, took the crystal voice off, your sounds cut off slightly on that same keypad screen.

The more you know
    That is something that happens when the dialer is active. Its not particular to iElegance but to UIthemeing in general. When the dialer is active the UISounds are lowered...

That is something that happens when the dialer is active. Its not particular to iElegance but to UIthemeing in general. When the dialer is active the UISounds are lowered...
    Good to know, just needed to ask

got PRO?

Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-06-27 at 05:44 AM.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

not2c4u (2009-06-27), xxfr0stbytexx (2009-06-27)

Thanks

looks amazin! yo ima try to donate tomorrow after i get my new bed
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

25. The Following User Says Thank You to xxfr0stbytexx For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-06-27)

Quote Originally Posted by xxfr0stbytexx View Post
    looks amazin! yo ima try to donate tomorrow after i get my new bed
    wait till you see the keys pressed!!!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

zhicongyang (2009-06-27)

Quote Originally Posted by cvillanFL View Post
    Hi! I just wanted to say this theme is perfect. I plan on donating very shortly!

Does anyone have an icon for Scramble?

Thanks!
    Theses are some of the icons i customised from the original ones provided by bars. just in case anyone wants to use them =)
    Attached Images Attached Images           

Unhappy Sad Day
    Quote Originally Posted by phreakwenci View Post
    Your not alone, I've got it too. Only way to fix so far is to reboot when it happens.. PITA Not sure what the deal is with that yet. I'm guessing since I'm not alone in this, we should start making some noise about it on the appropriate forum. perhaps twitter to the dev team about it if that gets no where. BTW it's not an iElegance problem. I haven't yet reinstalled ielegance on my phone. I was waiting for the 5 icon spring board that just updated on cydia today. So for clarification, our dead air call problem is not related to this theme, or any theme. it's something else.
    Well after messing around with this problem for several days I removed iElegance and the problem went away, I no longer have any issues when someone calls when the screen is locked, no more dead air... looks like this did have something to do with the theme.. man I really miss the way my iPhone used to look with this great theme. Guess I will wait for the next release, hopefully there won't be any issues with that version.
    Last edited by gavinr98; 2009-06-27 at 07:14 AM.

Page 106 of 145 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast