Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Liverpool FC complete theme

Good work, try a arsenal one now?

Quote Originally Posted by danielbritt View Post
    ...especially the lock screen, background and colors but i would like to use the stock icons/buttons. im just not feeling the red/text buttons. is there a way to use everything else except for the button icons? thanks for your efforts.

daniel
    That can be achieved by deleting/renaming the folder \LiverpoolFC\Icons\ ..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to roomer11 For This Useful Post:

danielbritt (2010-02-25)

Quote Originally Posted by n.sina View Post
    AHHHHHH!!!

I'm a HUGE Liverpool fan! Speaking of which glad to see Benitez get signed again! i will DEFINITELY be following this theme, I hope you continue to perfect it and work on it!

(maybe a custom ringtone to You'll never walk Alone song!?)

Thanks for doing this!!! keep me posted!
    Hi there, I'm a big Reds fan too for 30 years now but I want to see the backs of Benitez and the Yanks.

Benitez has lost the plot now. Against Man City, the yplayed total rubbish. Even my Sunday team ccould have won Man City that day!!!

Sorry mate but he's gotta go man...

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

As a utd fan, I want benitez to stay at liverpool forever!! He is truly clueless!!

thanks for the advice re: the icons...it was just what i needed.

Thanks for all the comments, I dropped off the modding scene for a while as I actually updated my iphone and then never got round to jailbreaking again, I then smashed the screen. I now own a iphone 4 and i'll be remaking a liverpool theme soon. I hate the icons on this theme that i made and that'll more than likely be the first thing i look at.

At the moment i'm not sure if i am going to update or start a fresh, as i've downloaded it this morning and it looks like a few of the images don't work. Anyway, hopefully have something for you guys soon
    Working on something.... Watch this space!

I hate liverpool FC but i love your theme, good job.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12