Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] TopMenu concept

I have updated it

Here is another version, its much cleaner
    there are fix icons and it goes back to the main page when you tap the icons again

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6RHMzPdyRg]YouTube - iPhone TopMenu 2 preview[/ame]

Any plans of a release date? Love the update

first I would like to find out an usable concept, which looks good with different themes

btw which one do you prefer?

I prefer the updated one. Looks cleaner in my opinion

Updated one, but if it's skinnable, you'd have a good time making themes that match any theme. Also I'd like the idea of implementing a icon scroll so you're not limited but just those 5 categories.

Really nice theme!! Love it!! Keep up the good work.

Love the update. I think you are on the right track. Maintain its functionality at the moment i think its doing exactly what its supposed to...

have you tested it with other winterboard themes? can it co-exist with other widgets on a springboard like the clock/weather apps? These are things I would suggest to keep in mind. Not saying it to add work, but merely to see this thing really take off.

I like the update, try to find a nice set of icons which flow with eachother and maybe a better font.

Other than that, this is looking to be one of my favorites

I m planing to realise when I ll have some more versions..

now I have some ideas, but need to finish them

for example the menu could cover the clock widget when you open it, I ll try it and make a preview

I would need ideas what other categories would be useful?
    and is there damend for 8-9 categories?

I have a lot of apps and games on my ipod, so the only problem would be the confined space for them under 1 page. I guess I could put my favourites and the rest in a category. I think 8-9 would be too much

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    @roobi:

Pls can u release the first concept of your project????

hello

with which tool do you make the topmenu?
    Is it with Springjumps? And how you get on every Springboards the same Springjump Links?!?

Thanks

????
    Last edited by iGoby; 2009-04-29 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

what happened to this idea?

you could make it a portable version of this and cut up the bar into icon pieces so when they are together they look like the same bar, it would be a little harder to set up but this way we could have it with what ever other themes we want and we could also be able to put the bar anywhere on the pages instead of the same spot.

That would be much more work, and when you use you wont see the difference
    btw you can move it other place on the BG png...

I had put it on the top, because if your current page isnt filled with icons you need to use blank icons to set the menu the same place every pages...

And the reason why I havent released it, is my final exams on the next week. I m planing to release when I ll have free time to finish it

I understand about that icons pushing it every page, because there was a version sort of like this on the left side with springjumps and i was thinking how that wouldn't work, but im saying that some people have themes with like the time on the top or something

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    @roobi

Good luck for your exams...And i'm happy that u will release it...(pls the first version)

Thanks

man thats pretty awesome any eta on a release?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

he said he'll have testing this week and so he'll probably work on it this weekend. Then he might release next week or next weekend.

Thanks

OMG i cant wait i wanna try this so bad

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

i like the look of version 2 better but i like how version 1 runs more smother like a disk rotating, it is was me i would have to edit version 2 to run like version 1
    just saying :P
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast