Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iswitcher step by step

Default iswitcher step by step
    i have installed iswitcher and ilauncher on my phone,and the only themes i have are the ones that come with the iswitcher,i downloaded new ones,i cant install them on my phone,i read just about everything,tried to load them and nothing.........help!!!!!.......please!!!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

You can add my source to installer and there is another 6 iswitcher themes and many others. Read my sig. Some of the ones in the download section of MMI might not work, so maybe you are having problems because of that. Mine will work and it is easy.
    Last edited by HighTymes; 2007-09-14 at 10:24 PM.

i am sorry an apologize in advance,i am new,how do i read your sig????
    also how do i take icons from the screen,i installed the pakage that you told me and theres some icons that i dont need,i tried to take them with ibrikr,but they dont even show there........help!!!!!
    Last edited by hewito; 2007-09-15 at 12:08 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hewito View Post
    i am sorry an apologize in advance,i am new,how do i read your sig????
    My bad, my sig as in signature(bottom of this post).

5. The Following User Says Thank You to HighTymes For This Useful Post:

hewito (2007-09-15)

thanksfor you patience,also how can i erase icons from my screen,there are a bunch that i dont need,i tried with ibrkr and nothing,tried to unistalle the whole pakage from installer and nothing,i am afraid that i might erase something that might be no good....the icons that i dont need are for example apolo,finder text edit and like 40 more.......help!!!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi Hightymes, under what file do you save the .plist? I have done this before but lost it when i had to fresh install. Now i can't remember whi h .plist i am supposed to modify. Thanks. Been trying to get iSwitcher working for a while. I never did get Breezy running. When i click on thst app, it launches but no GUI screen comes up. D

Quote Originally Posted by dbrown0690 View Post
    Hi Hightymes, under what file do you save the .plist? I have done this before but lost it when i had to fresh install. Now i can't remember whi h .plist i am supposed to modify. Thanks. Been trying to get iSwitcher working for a while. I never did get Breezy running. When i click on thst app, it launches but no GUI screen comes up. D
    It's in his sig, you download the .plist file which on a Mac turns into a .txt file that you must remove the .txt extension. Then upload PackageSources.plist to your phone and put it in the:
    var/root/Library/Installer
    folder