Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lady GaGa Theme

Default Lady GaGa Theme
    Hey all I have just made my first theme on my iPhone and i have based it on Lady GaGa as I am a massive fan of hers, I have never made a theme before but I just had to make my iPhone look as awesome as GaGa herself

It has custom sounds, sliders, backgrounds, battery, icons, safari etc....
    I am constantly adding to it so it is not yet complete.

Heres a few images:

Lock Screen:

Battery: The Battery in all displays "LADY GA GA" as it is charging it will slowly display her name bit by bit!

Main Screen:

Main Screen 2:

Weather Day:

Weather Night:

Notepad:

iPod:

All comments welcome
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png  
    Last edited by samstrand; 2009-03-12 at 07:21 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samstrand For This Useful Post:

Blake Gaga (2011-01-28), chicodelaplaya1 (2009-10-28), grd069 (2009-06-28), larry1st (2010-02-03)

well the icons are stolen so you could add some credit for the creator. The only thing you probably did is the sounds and several images.
    I said it once, and I'll say it once more:
    not much of a theme......

Yes I used a few 3g themed icons but i have vreated many more such as the bebo mobile, gameboy color etc... and the images are only portraying a few of the things i have added and has vastly improved with evrything. Stolen is far from the word plus I received permission to use and immprove!

P.S this is not up for download, it is simply fan designed and will remain that. I just wanted peoples opinions on it so far. It is my first theme so i was hoping for some feedback on improvements, thanks
    Last edited by samstrand; 2009-03-12 at 10:55 PM.

i really like it. very nice

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Who the hell likes a talentless fool like Lady GaGa? What a waste of prime radio time.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hyperextension For This Useful Post:

Bernie-Mac (2009-06-22)

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperextension View Post
    Who the hell likes a talentless fool like Lady GaGa? What a waste of prime radio time.
    Now now theres alot of things i do not like but if I went round giving comments like that people would think i was sad with nothing better to do. This is a theme for fans and do not appreciate comments like that. Please refrain from foolish comments in the future and think about others! thanks

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samstrand For This Useful Post:

chicodelaplaya1 (2009-10-28), ROFLwaffle (2010-06-06), Taniban (2009-10-28)

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Hermaphrodite!! And a swallow one at that lol

Nice looking theme tho, for fans and stuff of Sir Gaga
    Last edited by Bernie-Mac; 2009-06-22 at 07:17 PM.
    iLive an iLife

Thanks

Stolen images without credit in the OP and quick mockups of stolen images in Photoshop. This is not really your first theme its more of you compiling content you found and adding a few images in.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Beva922's Avatar
    Thanks

i think it looks really decent, her songs are simply catchy though...i liek the remix by chew fu of that disco stick song or whatever.....a theme is meant to fullfill your personal visual preferences...and that does exactly that for this person...so stop being so lame and only criticize if you want to use the theme in the future.
    >>**Please thank me if I helped you...**<<

I love this!!! U need to share this with the rest of us Monsters! I've been looking for a Gaga theme... U did an outstanding job, Gaga would be so thrilled!

Keep up the good work

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey so this was posted a long time ago and im not sure if your still checking on it, but... Im getting an Iphone tomorrow and i want to have it Gaga-fied. I LOVE this theme, and i was wondering if you could either a) tell me how to do it, or b) send it to me? Not sure how this all works.

Quote Originally Posted by samstrand View Post
    Now now theres alot of things i do not like but if I went round giving comments like that people would think i was sad with nothing better to do. This is a theme for fans and do not appreciate comments like that. Please refrain from foolish comments in the future and think about others! thanks

Think about others is hitting it
    way of track yourself.. Think about the person you stole the icons off of.. Im sure they could give you some pointers..

I swear ive seen those icons before.

Omg how did u do that I want it for my iPod xxxxxxx

I like it, the icons (whoever created them) are very nice indeed and the whole package looks real nice!

I am not a fan of hers but the wife is so, if you feel like sharing that would be sweet!

Not liking the weather day/night part though to much interference<spell> with the actual weather.

### edit ###
    just realised this thread is way old and not sure why it was bumped lol
    curious now as to if this theme is updated lol :P
    Last edited by iBurp; 2011-01-29 at 01:49 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast