Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Running EBL's Windows 7 Theme without Winterboard

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Running EBL's Windows 7 Theme without Winterboard
    I'm in progress of redirecting this theme via SSH into the standard folders, instead of using Winterboard (Thus improving speed & performance noticabally)

I'm running into a hiccup with the Widgets though, does anyone know if it's possible to combine them into 1 .html file?
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

i would like to know this also

NO

it was designed for winterboard for a reason

i cant for the life of me figure out y all of you winterboard haters cant get it through your heads that winterboard isnt as bad a memory hog than all of the other pointless apps you load up

Quickgold.sbsettings,backgrounder for example

jesus... if you dont want winterboard then you either dont want themes or you are just ignorant enough to do hours of work (in some cases) just to avoid using it

Quote Originally Posted by him121213 View Post
    NO

it was designed for winterboard for a reason

i cant for the life of me figure out y all of you winterboard haters cant get it through your heads that winterboard isnt as bad a memory hog than all of the other pointless apps you load up

Quickgold.sbsettings,backgrounder for example

jesus... if you dont want winterboard then you either dont want themes or you are just ignorant enough to do hours of work (in some cases) just to avoid using it
    i take that back.. i love winterboard but i want to know how to combine the html's so its smaller theme so i don't lag too much

i dont think its possible

they are separate widgets and cant be combined without javascript which would make it larger

sorry if i came off a little angry b4

Yeah my sidebar stolen by Ebl... cant be put together i tried it but it mess up performence a lot so i decided to let it in 3 parts (yes the slideshow isnt from me its from ebl....^^).

I was also working on a tweak that hides the last column in soringboard then you dont have to use so much blank apps. ( Im author of 5IRows )
    Last edited by mock; 2009-03-12 at 07:51 PM.