Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ** PREVIEW ** Fedora 10 (By ebl4287 and him121213)

Now, make a Openbox-theme.
    how could we make an open box theme? it doesnt have a standard ui that we could mimic... its interface depends on the theme that the user applies

Wished that the log in screen was fully functional such as the Shut off button.

^^^ we are including two options for the login screen, one is the one you see in the screenshots the second will be the part where you plug in your password and stuff.... i almost wish that it was functional too but it would suck if you hit the wrong button to try and unlock and your phone shut off

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by him121213 View Post
    how could we make an open box theme? it doesnt have a standard ui that we could mimic... its interface depends on the theme that the user applies
    Well, that was the part of the joke :P

Quote Originally Posted by BazookaAce View Post
    Well, that was the part of the joke :P

here ya go bazooka ace

OMG man plz release im am getting so bored with iNav

heh, im glad some are excited about this one... i am going to finish up some of the ui images and things like that tommarow or tuesday and i will release no later than wednesday

Would be really cool if you could ad an icon that could replace the phone icon with ipod or music on it. for all the ipod touch users like me that would love to use this theme

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

I like it...
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

Quote Originally Posted by Grestor View Post
    Would be really cool if you could ad an icon that could replace the phone icon with ipod or music on it. for all the ipod touch users like me that would love to use this theme
    just install mobile music player flip and you will have an ipod app instead of both music and video

PRE-RELEASE download in the main post

tell us what you think

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks for the Pre-release. There are one thing that i've noticed that need to be fixed. The statusbar need a re-design. I like to know if i'm using the WiFi-network or EDGE.

And... We need more icons, but since this is a pre-release, i understand why there's just a few icons. But overall, NICE WORK

yes i know what you mean with the ststus bar that has been one of my major things with this, im workin on how to fit things in

A kind of weird installation, to the buttons at the top do anything? I have it installed they don't.
    Last edited by jigglywiggly; 2009-04-20 at 10:51 AM.

Thanks

pls add more icons...specially SMS setting and others
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!

^^ pre release for a reason but it is also not supposed to be cluttered that is what the categories are for

tons more coming in final release

I am really liking this, but the login screen is looking really messed up on mine.
    PS instead of pidgin being there could you put mail instead? Much more useful.
    Last edited by jigglywiggly; 2009-04-20 at 11:09 AM.

This warms the core of my geeky heart, awesome work!

Eh one more thing I'm not sure if this is what is doing it but my ringer's noise seems changed and even on vibrate it plays. I'm not sure if this is what changed it lol. Also I want to see how many bars I have this hides it.
    Awesome work so far, my main theme even with some of those flaws.
    Last edited by jigglywiggly; 2009-04-21 at 05:42 AM.

im going to be changing the status bar around quite a bit, and i will also add a landscape version. things are kind of busy lately tho, but stay tuned

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12