Page 98 of 191 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

nvm ekidd i got it.

can someone help me line up the inavdark icons so the dot correspond to the wallpaper in the back

also ekidd the weather & clock widget. i cant get the clock working.any help? please

Quote Originally Posted by m-klass View Post
    New darker wallpaper...I dont really like it to much I think iNavMilk is best left white for now. The icons that are used in iNavMilk drop a shadow giving it a nice look however when dropped on to a dark background the shadow cannot be seen and in my opinion degrades the quality to the theme.

Have a look for your self....

i Love that a lot can you post it... also here is the screenie of my iphone i think i know what happen... i need the 5 column SB
    and can you help me find my calender on the bottom corner?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0005-2-.png  
    Last edited by mashimarowu; 2009-03-27 at 12:54 AM.

I can upload the .psd however I dont think you will be able to edit the names list, I had to chop the whole bar off another theme and didnt enter no text.

Let me know if you want me to upload it
    If you can do it pls :! or change email to gps if you can ^^

Quote Originally Posted by drsfinest72 View Post
    nvm ekidd i got it.

can someone help me line up the inavdark icons so the dot correspond to the wallpaper in the back

also ekidd the weather & clock widget. i cant get the clock working.any help? please

You just have to install the five column spring board and then install 12 blank icons and then the icon for the page i.e. phone sms app's

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    here are some icons i made using images i found off the net. just thought id share. just think if they never made the iphone we wouldnt be wasting so much of our free time lol.

mind sharing the icons please? Maybe after you fix them so theyre lined up correctly. Thank you :]

does anyone know which is the status notifier that shows the missed calls, texts, emails as a little symbol/arrow looking icon on the top left hand side. Its the one people are using with iNAV milk edition. I can't seem to find it. I keep finding different ones thanks in advance.

P.S. could you tell me what folder to put it in as well.

nvm ekidd i got it.

Im not sure why it isnt working for you. Did you download the .zip file i attached on the first post of page 126? I just tried it out and it works fine for me..

Quote Originally Posted by mashimarowu View Post
    i Love that a lot can you post it... also here is the screenie of my iphone i think i know what happen... i need the 5 column SB
    and can you help me find my calender on the bottom corner?

Yeah if you install the five column spring board all the icons will be in the right place...Also the calendar in the bottom left is just the standard Mobilecal.app (standard apple one) if u just take the Mobilecal.app out of the apps folder an place it bottom left it will be there. You also need to have five dock icon installed aswell :d

Ill upload the darker wall paper now

Quote Originally Posted by Diablobait View Post
    If you can do it pls :! or change email to gps if you can ^^

GPS version is up and also the darker blue an grey wallpaper to just go to....

GPS = WallpaperGPS.png

Darker wallpaper = http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ywn2znwywyn

cheers
    Last edited by m-klass; 2009-03-27 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yeah if you install the five column spring board all the icons will be in the right place...Also the calendar in the bottom left is just the standard Mobilecal.app (standard apple one) if u just take the Mobilecal.app out of the apps folder an place it bottom left it will be there. You also need to have five dock icon installed aswell :d

GPS = WallpaperGPS.png

Darker wallpaper = WallpaperinavMILKPSDDark.png

cheers
    sorry but is it possible to change the color of the top words to the old color u had on the old theme

Thanks

Default My Mod
    This is my mod of iNav. Not quite finished.
    Tell me what you think and help me think of a name!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0008.png   -img_0009.png   -img_0010.png   -img_0011.png   -img_0012.png   -img_0013.png   -img_0014.png   -img_0015.png  

-img_0016.png  

sorry but is it possible to change the color of the top words to the old color u had on the old theme

Which one??

The standard iNavMilk grey one??

Quote Originally Posted by ekidd View Post
    Im not sure why it isnt working for you. Did you download the .zip file i attached on the first post of page 126? I just tried it out and it works fine for me..
    i just did. clock not showing, also i downloaded five column springboard and i still cant line up my inav. sorry i know im a newb. =/ help

Quote Originally Posted by soto806 View Post
    This is my mod of iNav. Not quite finished.
    Tell me what you think and help me think of a name!!!

Lookin nice man...Where did you get those icons from?? I need some icons so I cant start my own theme

I think it would be better if you had a phone and maybe sms or settings icons in the left and right of the dock~?

Juts a thought...

for iNavMilk blue theme, how do i arrange the blank icons?
    THank you for the theme btw. Really appreciate the hard work that's going on around this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by jkpark78 View Post
    for iNavMilk blue theme, how do i arrange the blank icons?
    THank you for the theme btw. Really appreciate the hard work that's going on around this forum.
    download five icon springboard, then 12 blanks then the icon.

iPhone? More like MyPhone uglyboygq's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's the latest I've been working for those of you who asked.
    Again, I do not take responsibility or credit for the images and pieces of other themes that I have used. Credit goes to who's images and themes they are. I just simply pieced pieces together and tweaked a few images here and there to make things work. I do not claim this as "My Theme".

1. Download the modded theme and unzip.
    2. SSH or transfer the modded theme via SSH or other transfer programs.
    3. Arrange icons on your springboard prior to activating the modded theme in winterboard. Since the dock is part of the wallpaper, there will be blank images provided for Phone, Text, Mail, and Camera.
    4. Activate the modded theme in winterboard.

Click ====>iNav Executive
    Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to uglyboygq For This Useful Post:

m-klass (2009-03-27), Piqui (2009-03-27), sandwhale (2009-03-29), Scoot62 (2009-03-27), smokozuna (2009-08-30)

Which one??

The standard iNavMilk grey one??
    the one u had when i saw u have ur widgets

i just did. clock not showing, also i downloaded five column springboard and i still cant line up my inav. sorry i know im a newb. =/ help
    there should be 3 things in the .zip file. a widget.html, wallpaper.html, and a private folder. place all 3 of them in your themes foler and it should work.

Quote Originally Posted by uglyboygq View Post
    Here's the latest I've been working for those of you who asked.
    Again, I do not take responsibility or credit for the images and pieces of other themes that I have used. Credit goes to who's images and themes they are. I just simply pieced pieces together and tweaked a few images here and there to make things work. I do not claim this as "My Theme".

1. Download the modded theme and unzip.
    2. SSH or transfer the modded theme via SSH or other transfer programs.
    3. Arrange icons on your springboard prior to activating the modded theme in winterboard. Since the dock is part of the wallpaper, there will be blank images provided for Phone, Text, Mail, and Camera.
    4. Activate the modded theme in winterboard.

Click ====>iNav Executive

This is a real nice version Uglyboy...I think I may have to have a little play around with it later on tonight

Thanks for the up dude....

Have you guys seen the osx version that some ones working on... Its looking awesome cant wait for the end product.

Once again... Thanks to Recco, who sparked a new generation of themes

the one u had when i saw u have ur widgets

Yeah dude thats the one that I uploaded called WallpaperGPS.PNG

Did you download the right one?
    Last edited by m-klass; 2009-03-27 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

21. The Following User Says Thank You to m-klass For This Useful Post:

uglyboygq (2009-03-27)

GPS = WallpaperGPS.png

Darker wallpaper = WallpaperinavMILKPSDDark.png

cheers
    thanksssss

Page 98 of 191 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast