Page 89 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

Quote Originally Posted by JonFolse View Post
    ^^thats lola luv right therre!!
    Thanks JonFolse, i still like the way Ceeboski has his all set up but i did search her up and found some nice pictures but i still want the way ceeboski has his thanks anywayz

My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Thanks

Look how close I am to the Inav black

I just don't know how to remove the black
    Any help?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0008.png   -img_0009.png   -img_0010.png   -img_0011.png   -img_0012.png   -img_0013.png   -img_0014.png   -img_0015.png  

iNav theme concept is great. Thanks Reeco. My personal mods are working great for me.

Quote Originally Posted by cellmate75 View Post
    Look how close I am to the Inav black

I just don't know how to remove the black
    Any help?
    Duddeee.

I already posted this version a few pages back have a look...I have the complete theme.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by m-klass View Post
    Duddeee.

I already posted this version a few pages back have a look...I have the complete theme.
    Oh
    I see
    I must of missed it
    I actually tired too
    :'(
    :P

I can't seem to find it
    Do you remember what page it was on or the link?
    Last edited by cellmate75; 2009-03-25 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I just been having a little mess around with the iMilk theme. I have modified all of the files to produce this..

If you like it let me know an I'll ask the original maker of iMilk if I can upload

There we go. I have the complete theme working in black

There we go. I have the complete theme working in black

Cmon get the permission
    No link... Thanks

hey jello..how did u get urs like that?..I like your weather & notification on the sliders...very nice..how can i get that setup?..I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JonFolse View Post
    Cmon get the permission
    What he said!

I just posted another message on another forum asking the original creator for permission. Soon as I have it ill post it up

hey how can i change the color of the status bar?

I'm sort of working on a hybrid of a few different screenshots I've seen here... credit will be given to all those that credit is due. Here are some screenies... let me know if you're interested in getting a copy of the final result when it's done. In addition to what you see now, I'm going to add a simple time/date line between the bottom icon row and the Settings icon(which links to BossPrefs) You can email me so I write your name and email down to get a final product to at [email protected]

Let me know what you think... I think this is going to be good for those that want some nice style, but still something simple and different. Feedback???

Added a clock and weather widget to my inavmilk theme. Also, can anyone make me a version of my background with a white part where the original clock is? just so the original clock isn't visible. i tried changing the status bar to white but it wont change. I also changed the color of the time in the status bar by editing the info.plist but its still noticeable due to the BG being a little grayish

Quote Originally Posted by ekidd View Post
    Added a clock and weather widget to my inavmilk theme. Also, can anyone make me a version of my background with a white part where the original clock is? just so the original clock isn't visible. i tried changing the status bar to white but it wont change. I also changed the color of the time in the status bar by editing the info.plist but its still noticeable due to the BG being a little grayish

I like that clock dude nice mod

I just been having another little mess around. Been trying to get Adobe installed all flippin night. Then loads of problems happened in work so I had to kind rush it.

Im gonna have to do a proper one soon, when i get some time
    Last edited by m-klass; 2009-03-25 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

can anyone help me. i cant get my spring jump shortcuts to show up. they are on but wont show up on my home screen

Have you try MakeItMine app from Cydia?

Quote Originally Posted by 8lias View Post
    Have you try MakeItMine app from Cydia?
    Yeah i know. I've tried that. But i only want the clock in the status bar hidden on the springboard, not when im in a call or in any other app.

Okay here is one more sample after some more icon tweaking and playing with the clock/date widget before I go to sleep. Comments? Requests?

Does anyone know why my silent icon on springboard goes over the apps icon?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

Yeah i know. I've tried that. But i only want the clock in the status bar hidden on the springboard, not when im in a call or in any other app.
    Judging by your screen shot, the Clock has an inner shadow effect, so even the a white background/status bar won't completely hide the clock. Try this and see.
    There is a white statusbar, you just can't see it on here.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to 8lias For This Useful Post:

ekidd (2009-03-25)

Page 89 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast