Page 88 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

@Sonofkrypton, your icon request.

heres a lock background i made (my very first image customization attempt)
    oh BTW i made that top bar because the white on white backgound doesnt look nice when someone is calling (when using the original inav milk lock background).
    ----

I couldnt get the sides and bottom left to flow like it is supposed to because i dont have the original lock background wallpaper used without icons
    Last edited by Joules; 2009-03-25 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aderion View Post
    well it din't work for me .
    i might be doing something wrong .
    thank you for all the help
    OK, try this. SSH the iNavMilkStatusNotifier.theme folder into the themes folder on your iPhone. Then activate in winterboard making sure you place it above the theme your using.
    Attached Files Attached Files

iPhone? More like MyPhone ElGriton's Avatar
    Come the Apocalypse I shall be Omnipresent
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    failure is not an option - it comes bundled with windoz.
    lololololololololololololol Brilliant Mate just brilliant..
    If you're requesting icons PLEASE include the original and the correct spelling. It makes our job 10X easier. Thank you.
    If you we've helped you hit the thanks button. it makes us giggle.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ElGriton For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-03-25)

i'm making wallpapers for this theme if anybody's interested, send me the picture and i'll see what i can do... here are a few ive done for others...

Thanks Runt.
    It's on my iPhone now and it's hot!

This is my first time applying themes and I have a quick question when I download a new app where does it go?
    No link... Thanks

hey man u cant share the dark version of imilk =)

Quote Originally Posted by JonFolse View Post
    This is my first time applying themes and I have a quick question when I download a new app where does it go?
    May need a lil more info here.

FYI... This theme is a lil tuff for beginners. But is doable

Quote Originally Posted by Adthakari View Post
    Thanks Runt.
    It's on my iPhone now and it's hot!

Your welcome. I also included several different colored wallpapers for you to mess with.

Quote Originally Posted by blast123 View Post

The app will go in the first available slot on the springboard either fisrt or second page. You then need to open categories and add it to either the app or the games folder.

Quote Originally Posted by blast123 View Post

I would like to share the dark version I have, but I dont have permission yet .....
    Last edited by m-klass; 2009-03-25 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

dam lol cool man cant wait till u get permission =)

Like what I mean to say is this: I have the iNav remix theme installed. If I was gonna download a new app from cydia or the app store, would it "automatically" appear in the apps folder? Probably not. Im just wondering. Any help
    No link... Thanks

hmmm not sure man y dont u try installing any app and find out

hey guys, im so confused....

I have deoneos theme set up, and its looking pretty nice. I just don't know how to add the spring jump icons to make it easier to navigate. How do I make the icons invisible, and can I use them for each of the 8 items in the sidebar, or is it only applicable to 4 since that's all that really fits?

Like what I mean to say is this: I have the iNav remix theme installed. If I was gonna download a new app from cydia or the app store, would it "automatically" appear in the apps folder? Probably not. Im just wondering. Any help
    \

The Apps folder for Categories?

If so... No. You have to add them to Categories manually.

You have to assign the new app to the "app" folder inside of Catagories.
    otherwise it'll show up on the springboard.

Quote Originally Posted by m-klass View Post
    The app will go in the first available slot on the springboard either fisrt or second page. You then need to open categories and add it to either the app or the games folder.

I would like to share the dark version I have, but I dont have permission yet .....

Jon Folse Please look I answered your question in this post...

Quote Originally Posted by ceeboski View Post
    i'm making wallpapers for this theme if anybody's interested, send me the picture and i'll see what i can do... here are a few ive done for others...

@ceeboski

can i get that wallpaper of the last one with the girl, really like that wallpaper with the iNav i have set up on my iphone thanks man really appreciate it if you could

^^thats lola luv right therre!!
    No link... Thanks

Page 88 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast