Page 86 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    I still need help getting the notifiers to work for iNav Milk. Do I need MMi's Status Notifier or BigBoss' Notifier? Where do I put the imgs?

Thanks button will be hit to whoever helps me
    MMi's Status Notifier works for me. the images go in a folder called "imgs" in your iNavMILK folder containing the wallpaper + background images

Quote Originally Posted by chriskeens View Post
    MMi's Status Notifier works for me. the images go in a folder called "imgs" in your iNavMILK folder containing the wallpaper + background images
    Yeah I already have that but alas, it's not working I did delete the Private folder. Maybe there was something in there? I just wanted to get rid of the widget

Also deleted Wallpaper & Lockscreen html files. I'll try adding one or both of those.
    Last edited by LastSonOfKrypton; 2009-03-24 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    Yeah I already have that but alas, it's not working I did delete the Private folder. Maybe there was something in there? I just wanted to get rid of the widget

Also deleted Wallpaper & Lockscreen html files. I'll try adding one or both of those.
    I think it is the wallpaper.html file that tells status notifier where to find the images... I don't think the private folder affects it

Quote Originally Posted by djmace View Post
    This doesnt seem to fix the black status bar for apps for me, anyone else found a fix for this yet?
    Are you looking for the solution to completely remove the "black" status bar? If so, you'll have to replace the background because the bar is "on" the background.

No "black" status bar

Light status bar

Quote Originally Posted by NogoNogo View Post
    Same question here. Any sugesstion??
    Page 112, post #1677

Quote Originally Posted by justinrp View Post
    8lias: would you be able to point me in the direction of your sms theme to match the milk theme or supply the download?

As well how did you get your status bar the same in your apps as on your springboard? I noticed in your screenshots its contsistant in phone, sms, springboard...etc. Try as I might I can't get it. Mine always goes to a dark status bar in the apps and it changes the whole look. I'm sure its something small i'm missing so any tips would be appreciated.
    SMS theme: I use White Macbook Keyboard in Cydia, name a wallpaper to SMSBackground.png and put it in your theme, as well as the bubbles in bundle>mobile.sms folder.

As far as the status bar, refer to page 112, post #1677. Good luck.
    Last edited by 8lias; 2009-03-24 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I think I've found the way to fix the black status bar issue... just testing now
    Last edited by chriskeens; 2009-03-24 at 07:05 PM.

I think I've found the way to fix the black status bar issue... just testing now
    Quote Originally Posted by justinrp View Post
    8lias: would you be able to point me in the direction of your sms theme to match the milk theme or supply the download?

As well how did you get your status bar the same in your apps as on your springboard? I noticed in your screenshots its contsistant in phone, sms, springboard...etc. Try as I might I can't get it. Mine always goes to a dark status bar in the apps and it changes the whole look. I'm sure its something small i'm missing so any tips would be appreciated.
    To get rid of the black status bar that appears when opening applications all you have to do is edit Info.plist to contain the following:

<key>StatusBarMode</key>
    <string>2</string>
    <key>StatusBarContentsMode</key>
    <string>2</string>

This basically tells the iphone to always use the FSO_BG and images.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to chriskeens For This Useful Post:

justinrp (2009-03-24)

Quote Originally Posted by 8lias View Post
    Are you looking for the solution to completely remove the "black" status bar? If so, you'll have to replace the background because the bar is "on" the background.

No "black" status bar

Light status bar

Good luck.
    Im using a wallpaper with a completly white bar up top not a black one so its not the wallpaper causing the problem, unless the white bar is the actual problem?

To get rid of the black status bar that appears when opening applications all you have to do is edit Info.plist to contain the following:

<key>StatusBarMode</key>
    <string>2</string>
    <key>StatusBarContentsMode</key>
    <string>2</string>

This basically tells the iphone to always use the FSO_BG and images.
    Thanx, doestnt look like its using the file like u said however the text is now bright white on the black so looks much better now.
    Last edited by djmace; 2009-03-24 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by m-klass View Post
    I just been having a little mess around with the iMilk theme. I have modified all of the files to produce this..

If you like it let me know an I'll ask the original maker of iMilk if I can upload

Personally, inverting these images loose its depth and dimensional look. Hopefully axlboss (original iMilk creator) will comes up with a black version.

Quote Originally Posted by djmace View Post
    Thanx, doestnt look like its using the file like u said however the text is now bright white on the black so looks much better now.
    adding the code to the plist has got mine using the same status bar all the time...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0000_43.png   -img_0000_44.png  

adding the code to the plist has got mine using the same status bar all the time...
    PLEASE @ChrisKeens
    here what i would be asking you please to help with ..
    how do you make the cal show that way ?.
    and please share with me the small black icons u are using.
    and last please tell what notifier u are using so it can show on the side of your SBOARD .

THANK YOU .. AND SORRY IF I ASK FOR MUCH.

Quote Originally Posted by aderion View Post
    PLEASE @ChrisKeens
    and last please tell what notifier u are using so it can show on the side of your SBOARD .

Can we please have an update or something ? I have the BETA 1.0 - but need a "noob-tutorial" to add more icons aso.
    Please ? I realy love this theme.

body yo are quoting me for the wrong reasons ..

PLEASE @ChrisKeens

...the calendar is just a the calendar icon with no background placed on the dock (attached)

...the small black icons at the bottom are on the wallpaper (attached) and blank icons for the 3 apps (facebook, cydia and ibluetooth), used in the same way as the settings app. (again, attached)

...and I am using the MMi Status Notifier (all the images for it are in the "imgs" folder that comes with the iNAV Milk theme. as long as you keep the folder structure the same and include the html files it should work.

the files are attached... you just cant see them without highlighting. lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by chriskeens; 2009-03-24 at 08:35 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to chriskeens For This Useful Post:

aderion (2009-03-24)

i do have status notifier but i can't get to place those cool .png on the side of the SB like every one is showing

@kriskeens
    can yo please attach your wallpaper. as your attachment is empty .

thank you
    Last edited by aderion; 2009-03-24 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i do have status notifier but i can't get to place those cool .png on the side of the SB like every one is showing
    does your theme folder (iNAV Milk) have the "wallpaper.html" file and the "imgs" folder with the images in?

@kriskeens
    can yo please attach your wallpaper. as your attachment is empty .

thank you
    oops!
    Last edited by chriskeens; 2009-03-24 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yes it does .
    and iam trying to to put it on mmi status notifier right now .
    you were big help thank you very much

@kriskeens is the best .

thanx

where should i place the img folder

where should i place the imgs folder .. iam a real noob now. damn
    Last edited by aderion; 2009-03-24 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yes it does .
    and iam trying to to put it on mmi status notifier right now .
    you were big help thank you very much

@kriskeens is the best .

thanx

where should i place the img folder

where should i place the imgs folder .. iam a real noob now. damn
    the imgs folder goes in the inav milk folder... in the same place as the background.png and wallpaper.png

the imgs folder goes in the inav milk folder... in the same place as the background.png and wallpaper.png
    then how mmi SN gonna detect and use it .

Page 86 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast