Page 84 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

Default weather widget
    [QUOTE=j0k3r;3676681]Hi ipodtouchsupersaiyajin,

Your Skin looks cool, I use the iNavMiLK Theme, and wanna use this Weather Widget Thing on my Wallpaper . How can I instal this very cool Weather-Widget on other Themes. like iNavMiLK or something ???

Just copy the weather widget and configure wallpaper.htlm, open it with notepad

Quote Originally Posted by hummerlv60 View Post
    Heres my take of the Inav Milk Theme.

I docked 5 springjumps and used invisible icons for them so i can jump from any page.
    How do you create invisble springjump icons? Where are they located in SSH or what should I be calling them when I put them in the icons folder?

Hi, does anyone know how to remove the lock screen clock and date as per iNav Milk? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by steve17360 View Post
    Hi, does anyone know how to remove the lock screen clock and date as per iNav Milk? Thanks.
    Go here: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/skinnin...there-way.html

If anyone could help me with my springjump icon question that would be great

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jsharpe For This Useful Post:

steve17360 (2009-03-24)

Quote Originally Posted by jsharpe View Post
    How do you create invisble springjump icons? Where are they located in SSH or what should I be calling them when I put them in the icons folder?
    you create a 64x64 blank icon. Name it Icon.png and place it in the _shortcut_* app folder. Backup the original icon.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to spintek For This Useful Post:

jsharpe (2009-03-24)

thanks, i thought I already looked in that folder and I didn't see anything but guess I was wrong...

Green Apple
    Thanks

Has anyone found a way to fix the status bar problem where when you open certain things (phone, photos,sms...etc) the status bar has either black on black for most cases or white on white for photos in my case. The wifi images also revert to stock rather than the themes. This is the last problem i'm trying to work out, but can't seem to figure out why the status bar takes on the theme in some spots and not in others.
    If I've helped don't forget to show some Thankfulness!!

Icons update:

Quote Originally Posted by 8lias View Post
    Icons update:

Nice icons dude...

How do you get the calendar showing properly?

And invisible..

I tried to set the standard calendar icon and it wouldnt even show that I think its because it was white on white ?

Cheers

For those who has issues with the "transparency" status bar when you open an apps: replace the FST_BG.png in bundle>com.apple.springboard with the following bar:

Quote Originally Posted by m-klass View Post
    Nice icons dude...

How do you get the calendar showing properly?

And invisible..

I tried to set the standard calendar icon and it wouldnt even show that I think its because it was white on white ?

Cheers
    Replace the following code in your info.plist, use a transparency icon for the Calendar.

Code:
    <key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>
    <string>color: #white; text-shadow: #000000 0px -1px -1px; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; font-family: Helvetica; margin-top: 24px; margin-left: 8px;</string>

<key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string>color: #white; text-shadow: #000000 0px 1px 1.5px; font-size: 24px; font-weight: bold; font-family: Helvetica; margin-top: 16px; margin-left: 8px;</string>
    Last edited by 8lias; 2009-03-24 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 8lias For This Useful Post:

justinrp (2009-03-24), LuCiFeRkO (2009-03-24), m-klass (2009-03-24)

Quote Originally Posted by 8lias View Post
    For those who has issues with the "transparency" status bar when you open an apps: replace the FST_BG.png in bundle>com.apple.springboard with the following bar:

Replace the following code in your info.plist, use a transparency icon for the Calendar.

Code:
    <key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>
    <string>color: #white; text-shadow: #000000 0px -1px -1px; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; font-family: Helvetica; margin-top: 24px; margin-left: 8px;</string>

<key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string>color: #white; text-shadow: #000000 0px 1px 1.5px; font-size: 24px; font-weight: bold; font-family: Helvetica; margin-top: 16px; margin-left: 8px;</string>
    Where is the info.plist located?

/private/var/stash/Applications.2W8Trk/MobileCal.app

There are quite a few plist knocking around on the phone haha

Cheers for the help dude

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks for the status bar. It fixed the white on white problem I was having with photos.

Quote Originally Posted by m-klass View Post
    Where is the info.plist located?

/private/var/stash/Applications.2W8Trk/MobileCal.app

There are quite a few plist knocking around on the phone haha

Cheers for the help dude

Never mind I found it just need a blank icon now

People who wanted the theme like mine, heres the weather widget folder which has the wallpaper in it, and the icons with the text. To make it "jump" just dock page 0,1,2,3,4 springjump icons. Use iblank to put 7 blank icons before each big icon. Replace the Icons in the original inav milk theme folder if you want the text.

Icons with text: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    Weather Widget With Wallpaper: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Credits go to whoever deserves them.
    Last edited by hummerlv60; 2009-03-24 at 10:13 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to hummerlv60 For This Useful Post:

lilzone (2009-03-25)

Green Apple
    Thanks

8lias: would you be able to point me in the direction of your sms theme to match the milk theme or supply the download?

As well how did you get your status bar the same in your apps as on your springboard? I noticed in your screenshots its contsistant in phone, sms, springboard...etc. Try as I might I can't get it. Mine always goes to a dark status bar in the apps and it changes the whole look. I'm sure its something small i'm missing so any tips would be appreciated.

Hello, there is no possibility in germany to get?

Quote Originally Posted by donners4 View Post
    Can anybody tell me how I can get 2 icons on the 1 page. I tried shrinking the originals except it ended up like the photo I attatched. Those 2 icons are next to each other without a blank separating.

Do I just have to shrink it more?

And also. Lockscreen Problems.

1. How to get date in English. The current LockBackground.html has the array in French. How do I get it back to English. I've tried changing the array to English, but no luck.

Thanks in advance
    Can anybody help with this please. Much appreciated

I just been having a little mess around with the iMilk theme. I have modified all of the files to produce this..

If you like it let me know an I'll ask the original maker of iMilk if I can upload

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to m-klass For This Useful Post:

jayteez (2009-03-24), lach (2009-03-24), wase4711 (2009-03-24)

@m-klass
    Pls share that with us! Looking very nice...

Page 84 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast