Page 79 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Okay I think I'm happy w/ my phone now...

I still wish I could get the clock hands longer but I don't think it's possible using LiveClock (which is the only way you can have a movable live clock)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2009-03-23 at 03:43 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone uglyboygq's Avatar
    Thanks

Are the Clock hands a png file for an empty clock face in the app folder? just enlarge those or make new ones. I'm not sure how live clock works or if that'll work. It's just a guess, because themers actually theme Live clock from analog to digital, with a matter of icons and png files.
    Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ripped53 View Post
    download make it mine (mim) from cydia, hit the space bar one time, and select banner. That will remove the original time stamp.
    thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Okay I think I'm happy w/ my phone now...

I still wish I could get the clock hands longer but I don't think it's possible using LiveClock (which is the only way you can have a movable live clock)
    What dock is that?

so what's the set up for inav milk? i have 10 iblanks and everything set up perfectly for inav but when i tried out inav milk it all came up crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by golfpro View Post
    I had the same issue.... you need to install the 5-column SpringBoard package from cydia. That should make them line up for you.
    Thanks alot!

This is my version of the iNav Milk theme. Made it as simple as it gets. Edited the wallpaper and some icons. I am using quickgold to launch my app's, this way I have only 4 pages, getting rid of categories app and 5 icon dock speeding up my phone.

Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

Can someone help me setup up the analog clock widget for the ohm theme? I want to change it to a white clock. But im confused on how to do so. If you know how to change it, please message me. Thanks in advance

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coppernights View Post
    so what's the set up for inav milk? i have 10 iblanks and everything set up perfectly for inav but when i tried out inav milk it all came up crazy.
    "Taking care to install "Five Column SpringBoard" available on Sakurina website: Yanik Magnan @ r-ch.net
    You must then place WebClips Blanks 12 per page (instead of 10) and put the icon of a page for the 13th place it is centered. of course, install category and create a folder "APPS" & "Games".Follow the menu to move icons on the following pages." - alxboss (macthemes)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to uglyboygq For This Useful Post:

coppernights (2009-03-23)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uglyboygq View Post
    Are the Clock hands a png file for an empty clock face in the app folder? just enlarge those or make new ones. I'm not sure how live clock works or if that'll work. It's just a guess, because themers actually theme Live clock from analog to digital, with a matter of icons and png files.
    Apparently the analog clock can only be done via XML and the Digital is all png images but I think the issue is that LiveClock has limitations since it only skins the iPhones "default clock app" so it won't let me edit outside the default icon size which is 60x60 therefore I can't seem to edit the .plist file to shape the hands correctly or make them long enough to look decent on the larger clocks...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2009-03-23 at 04:18 AM.

Last edited by 8lias; 2009-03-23 at 07:33 AM.

some of those Milk icons are not part of the standard theme,(stuff, media, tools, the dialer)..
    where did you grab those from, as they are really nice!

thank you!
    Last edited by wase4711; 2009-03-23 at 04:24 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    What dock is that?
    Sorry I missed your question earlier, it's armadillo's Aqwoah DockFlow (he has a massive thread right here in this forum)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Runt (2009-03-23)

I know many people have asked this, but can someone make an iPod touch version of really any spin off of iNav
    I don't have photoshop nor do I know how to use it so the .psd will do nothing for me
    Thanks in advance

ps. I use BeejiveIM and Facebook a lot, maybe switch phone and text for those two?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Apparently the analog clock can only be done via XML and the Digital is all png images but I think the issue is that LiveClock has limitations since it only skins the iPhones "default clock app" so it won't let me edit outside the default icon size which is 60x60 therefore I can't seem to edit the .plist file to shape the hands correctly or make them long enough to look decent on the larger clocks...
    Yeah I see what your talking about. I just searched everywhere to find if there was a way. Not saying there isn't, but from what little I know I didn't even see anything in Live Clock's root file. Blah!

Quote Originally Posted by wase4711 View Post
    some of those Milk icons are not part of the standard theme,(stuff, media, tools, the dialer)..
    where did you grab those from, as they are really nice!

thank you!
    I made them, meaning i searched for White icons and made it the way i need it.
    Last edited by 8lias; 2009-03-23 at 05:02 AM.

@8lias:

Your setup looks sick, nice work on the icons.

It looks like you recreated the wallpaper well - do you have a psd or xcf that we could get our hands on (it seems like you identified the font in the top menu bar!!)?

My setup:
    TwitPic - Share photos on twitter

Thanks a bunch, and huge thanks to reeco for spurring this entire thing!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Is there a way to edit the info.plist so that for the top row the icon labels show, but the other 3 do not? I would really like to expand the functionality of "No Undocked Icon Labels" in WB.

Quote Originally Posted by parm289 View Post
    @8lias:

Your setup looks sick, nice work on the icons.

It looks like you recreated the wallpaper well - do you have a psd or xcf that we could get our hands on (it seems like you identified the font in the top menu bar!!)?

My setup:
    TwitPic - Share photos on twitter

Thanks a bunch, and huge thanks to reeco for spurring this entire thing!
    MacThemes Forum / [Theme] iNavMILK Post #71, he posted the PSD...as far as the font goes...my Mac automatically detected it. Good luck.

8alias: Thanks for the link. Any chance you could post the name of the font? I don't have a mac, and I can't get the font exactly right...

Page 79 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast