Page 78 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

Quote Originally Posted by m-klass View Post
    I take it you never got an answer dude?

As you say it would totally kick a**

I wonder if there is a nice coder out there that could help every one out with this??

I think that some one should as the iNav series has already proven to be the favourite theme of many people. I think over the next coming months that we will see much more creativity

well from what i understand there is an app called wbapp that MAY be able to recall icon / theme positionings but i couldnt understand wbapp's instructions.

Default Dido
    Quote Originally Posted by tellytel View Post
    If someone could incorporate a calender on the inav milk version, Id be sold!!! Very nice theme though
    (1) I am using this theme for now as well. I too would like this to happen. I have all the "iNav" mods and would like to now if anyone could help me put this calender on. I can do it but I need for it to come dwn a bit to fit this theme. And be transparent, for the background with black lettering. As of now if fits over top of wall paper with the "app., games, ect." covered up.

(2) Ive tried to follow the directions for the additional jump pages but can't seem to get it going.

(3) I would like to use a personal photo(s) on my camera icon. I've just got a copy of photoshop cs4. I have to hand it to ALL the artist out there...... This aint as easy as it looks. I dont need any help with that, because I'm getting pointers from photoshop911.

YO......REECO!!!!!! Thanks Man
    And everyone else who has gave advice..

help i cant get this working. i follow the instructions and this is what i get.
    http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...4/IMG_0027.png

Quote Originally Posted by mbeck View Post
    help i cant get this working. i follow the instructions and this is what i get.
    http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...4/IMG_0027.png

you need more blank icons so your image can be centered..download iblank from cydia and add more blank icons.

Quote Originally Posted by jayteez View Post
    you need more blank icons so your image can be centered..download iblank from cydia and add more blank icons.
    For my opinion this icon is on Dock

so First of all move one of blank icon to dock and move icon (visibly) above Dock

well from what i understand there is an app called wbapp that MAY be able to recall icon / theme positionings but i couldnt understand wbapp's instructions.

Ima have a quick mess around with it now an see if it works if it does, I'll be happy

iPhone? More like MyPhone ElGriton's Avatar
    Come the Apocalypse I shall be Omnipresent
    Thanks

Can anyone tell me how to change the position of the day,date on the right side of the screen? I'm usually very good at this but, I can't figure this one out.

Last edited by ElGriton; 2009-03-23 at 01:26 AM.
    If you're requesting icons PLEASE include the original and the correct spelling. It makes our job 10X easier. Thank you.
    If you we've helped you hit the thanks button. it makes us giggle.

show us the code, without it is difficult

iPhone? More like MyPhone ElGriton's Avatar
    Come the Apocalypse I shall be Omnipresent
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Qbik View Post
    show us the code, without it is difficult
    That's the thing, I can't even figure out which file to edit.
    If you're requesting icons PLEASE include the original and the correct spelling. It makes our job 10X easier. Thank you.
    If you we've helped you hit the thanks button. it makes us giggle.

Unfortunaly the Wbapp does not work for recalling the icons in to there set possitions for themes. Its just recalls all the items u have selected in winterboard for that particular theme

11. The Following User Says Thank You to m-klass For This Useful Post:

jayteez (2009-03-23)

iPhone? More like MyPhone uglyboygq's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ElGriton View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to change the position of the day,date on the right side of the screen? I'm usually very good at this but, I can't figure this one out.
    I believe it's the Info.plist file. Check that one. It should be in your theme's folder. The same place where the Wallpaper.png is. I think people were using an edited Info.plist from the Perfect Storm theme.
    Last edited by uglyboygq; 2009-03-23 at 01:50 AM.
    Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by ElGriton View Post
    That's the thing, I can't even figure out which file to edit.

Is it in /private/var/stash/Themes.vNdmJc/Black iNav oHm.theme/Widgets/Clock ???

I know that the items in here are defo related to the clock I deleted the Analogue-clock.js file and it made the the hands of the clock dissapear, I then deleted the face modern from the Faces folder an resprung. Now i dont have the analogue clock or hands just a blue box with a question mark.. this is telling me that there is another file thats controlling the placement of the clock as its still looking for the modern clock face. Ima still looking around....I'll let you know if I find it

Quote Originally Posted by m-klass View Post
    Unfortunaly the Wbapp does not work for recalling the icons in to there set possitions for themes. Its just recalls all the items u have selected in winterboard for that particular theme
    ok thanks...hopefully someone will release an app that does recall icon locations.

hey guys...i've been doing a few tweaks of my own to this theme, such as adding new sounds, keyboards styles, ect, but i'm having a problem....my cydia keyboard is coming up like this...

now everyother keyboard is working fine...i even went and uninstalled all my themes and ran off of the stock iphone springboard and still cydia looks like that..i even reinstalled cydia with no luck...anyone have any idea how i can maybe fix this without a restore?

Can someone PLEASE explain how to arrange the icons properly in the iNav MILK theme? They dont seem to align properly with the text at the top like the previous iNav versions. Thanks

Thanks

does anyone have the .PSD file for this wallpaper?

and does anyone know how to fix the date and time at the top?

i got tired of searching all these posts + i have to do my geometry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0002.png  

iNAV (BY REECO) - iNAV L'AMOUR (BY REAL NOI) - iNAV BUUF (BY REAL NOI) ARE MY FAVORITES...CANT WAIT TIL iNAV ELEGANCE!! REECO & OTHERS, YA'LL ROCK!! ROCK ON PEEPS!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by soto806 View Post
    does anyone have the .PSD file for this wallpaper?

and does anyone know how to fix the date and time at the top?

i got tired of searching all these posts + i have to do my geometry
    download Make it Mine (MIM) from cydia, hit the space bar one time, and select banner. That will remove the original time stamp.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I had the same issue.... you need to install the 5-column SpringBoard package from cydia. That should make them line up for you.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to golfpro For This Useful Post:

Cee90 (2009-03-23)

I KNOW, IVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM, I FINISHED ALIGNING MY ICONS (WITH FIVE COLUMS SPRINGBOARD) PUTTING MY ICON ON THE 13TH SPOT LIKE IT SAID TO DO BUT WHEN I RESPRING EVERYTHING GOT MESSY...SO I UNINSTALLED AND INSTALLED iNAV BUUF INSTEAD

BUUF: Smart-Mobile.com • View topic - Theme iNav มีให้เลื*กหลายแบ (Page, 1,6,7,8,10,11,13,14,18) - Hacked by Wiroj

L'AMOUR: Smart-Mobile.com • View topic - Theme iNav มีให้เลื*กหลายแบ (Page, 1,6,7,8,10,11,13,14,18) - Hacked by Wiroj

Page 78 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast