Page 74 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

iPhone? More like MyPhone uglyboygq's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't mind sharing. I'm all about it. I just couldn't at the time, you little impatient mofos! Ha Ha...jk about the mofos.

First, I do not claim any graphic designs in my version, nor do I call it own "My iNav Mod". I just simply took icons and other images here and there and added it to Deoneo's Mod and of course it was all inspired by Reeco's iNav Beta.

Second, it is not complete where I want it to be, but I'll share what I have. All you have to do is place your icons with the webclip blanks as needed before you check it in Winterboard.

Third, I am slow at replying and helping with tweeks to make it your own. Such as helping with the Widgets. Sorry.

Fourth, I replaced the "Photos" icon with another one, because the ones on my screen shot are pics of family. The replacement looks just as good, if not better. : )

Here's the link....iNav Remix
    Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to uglyboygq For This Useful Post:

bashking (2009-05-18), CaptainChaos (2009-03-22), coppernights (2009-03-22), fmcasado (2009-04-11), Gambit_Rah (2009-04-04), gmoneyz (2009-03-22), LastSonOfKrypton (2009-03-22), m-klass (2009-03-22), nu_lyfe81 (2009-03-22), Runt (2009-03-22), smokozuna (2009-08-30), spazora (2009-04-02)

Quote Originally Posted by m-klass View Post
    If you use winscp? locate the folder

/private/var/stash/Themes

Locate the inav folder, enter in to the folder look for the icon folder and rename the sms.png icon to iRealSMS.png

That should work. if it dosnt the icon will need to be renamed to precisly what ever iRealSMS is all case sensative.

Hope this helps
    worked like a charm thanks

does anyone know how to make the calendar icon completely trasnparent? I wanted to put it over the calendar widget. I renamed a blank icon to calendar.png, but the date still shows.

Quote Originally Posted by uglyboygq View Post
    I don't mind sharing. I'm all about it. I just couldn't at the time, you little impatient mofos! Ha Ha...jk about the mofos.

First, I do not claim any graphic designs in my version, nor do I call it own "My iNav Mod". I just simply took icons and other images here and there and added it to Deoneo's Mod and of course it was all inspired by Reeco's iNav Beta.

Second, it is not complete where I want it to be, but I'll share what I have. All you have to do is place your icons with the webclip blanks as needed before you check it in Winterboard.

Third, I am slow at replying and helping with tweeks to make it your own. Such as helping with the Widgets. Sorry.

Fourth, I replaced the "Photos" icon with another one, because the ones on my screen shot are pics of family. The replacement looks just as good, if not better. : )

Duuuuuudeeeeeeeeee,

Im am a very happy chappy now.

I cant wait to get this on my phone I have it looking quite crisp at the mo, but yours looks to goooddd. I am very grateful for the upload

I can defo confirm that I am very impatient especially for things that look as good as this.

Many thanks for the upload once again

Cheers

Ant

Quote Originally Posted by jsharpe View Post
    does anyone know how to make the calendar icon completely trasnparent? I wanted to put it over the calendar widget. I renamed a blank icon to calendar.png, but the date still shows.
    in info.plist write this

Code:
    <key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>
    <string>color:transparent</string>

<key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string>color:transparent</string>

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Qbik For This Useful Post:

jsharpe (2009-03-22)

Quote Originally Posted by nu_lyfe81 View Post
    worked like a charm thanks
    Glad I could help you out mate

Its the same principal for any icon. If you wanna change it just rename the icon to the name of the app you want it to represent. I used to do it all the time with themes id downloaded as you probably know not all themes have icons for all the app's that you use.

Any more questions just ask...

Quote Originally Posted by kph12 View Post
    Whats the easiest way for me to get the additional icons at the bottom? Id like to have certain apps like camera and stuff not under folders.

I used this addon pack that Deoneo posted a few pages back.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

This has a few add-ons assuming you already have the Delnoch theme installed you just ssh these icons in to the Delnoch.theme folder.

I also used a few icons and the wallpaper from this,

iNav Mod with Sidebar by ~deoneo on deviantART

Hope This helps...
    Last edited by m-klass; 2009-03-22 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you very much. I just got the original set up, but I am definitely swapping to this.

Thanks again for your contribution to the community!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainChaos For This Useful Post:

roksta2s (2009-03-22)

thanks

Thanks

It must be nice to have your theme modded like crazy!
    Nice job Reeco + everybody that makes your own mod!

My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Thanks

Two quick questions:

What weather/calender widget are you guys using?
    And for uglyboys iNavremix where should i ssh the file? its in .rar format.

thanks

Thanks Given

Two quick questions:

What weather/calender widget are you guys using?
    And for uglyboys iNavremix where should i ssh the file? its in .rar format.

thanks

First you need to extract the file from the .rar file on to your desktop using winrar then ssh via winscp, then place the the iNav remix in to

/private/var/stash/themes

Then open winterboard an bobs your uncle
    Last edited by m-klass; 2009-03-22 at 02:53 AM.

Has anyone got springjumps to work with this theme? I know you can probably just change the icons to transparent and put them over the sidebar names, but there isn't enough space to get all 9 icons working.

iNavRemix....Which freaking file do I edit yahooweather at? I really don't care about the weather in Wichita

18. The Following User Says Thank You to LastSonOfKrypton For This Useful Post:

Rekola (2009-04-06)

Thanks

Nevermind its all working fine!!

Just one last thing: how do I make the weather widget display the weather for where i live and not wickita?
    Last edited by kph12; 2009-03-22 at 03:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Nevermind its all working fine!!

Just one last thing: how do I make the weather widget display the weather for where i live and not wickita?

you have to modify the config file

go into inavremix theme/widgets/configs. Open weather-config text file and scroll to the bottom. modify the var local to your city state..save and respring.

/* Two methodes to set up your location depending on the source:
    accuWeather: 'City, State' (e.g. 'Karlsruhe, Germany')
    yahooWeather: 'US zip' or 'location code' (e.g. Uk Dumbarton = UKXX0663 ) */

var locale = "60634" <-your zip code

this is in the weather-config.js

22. The Following User Says Thank You to gmoneyz For This Useful Post:

bonustokin (2009-03-28)

Quote Originally Posted by jsharpe View Post
    Has anyone got springjumps to work with this theme? I know you can probably just change the icons to transparent and put them over the sidebar names, but there isn't enough space to get all 9 icons working.

I just tried spring jumps it didnt work out to well so i choose not to use it

Can someone please help me on how to setup the weather widget on the Ohm white theme? I want it for my state and city. I also want to change the color of the clock

Thanks

Racer could i get a link to that theme please?

Page 74 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast