Page 72 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

You click on the large icon - no where else.

The text on the side is just text. What you're doing is clicking the web clip (which is behind the text) and that's why the internet is opening.

Quote Originally Posted by GodzillaAteMyiPhone View Post
    very nice.... care to share? i can't find the wallpaper.

thanks
    Here You are

http://www.sendspace.com/file/a32nm9

Quote Originally Posted by franklinromeo View Post

1.) How do I get settings mxtube vidrecorder and, winterboard to show up under the calendar like that?
    use only text for each icon

I have a one question

when I choose user wallpaper from winterboard, clock widget hide to see it i have to set wallpaper in iNav folder? any idea how to solve it?
    Last edited by Qbik; 2009-03-21 at 08:38 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Qbik For This Useful Post:

kharazmatik (2009-03-21)

Great Theme!!1 Tryna work out the tweaks in mine though

Ok I have 3 questions.

1.) How do I get settings mxtube vidrecorder and, winterboard to show up under the calendar like that?

2.) Is there a way to get MySms to open instead of the default sms app when I hit the big icon?

3.) Is there any way that I could jus hit the side bar and jump straight to that page?

Here's an attahced image to illustrate what I'm talking about.
    Im not the OP of this theme, but i asked some of the same questions..ill help as best as i can.

1. if you look in your apps folder, you will see some apps without icons. you need to delete whatever you want from the categories folder and drag them to that spot under the calendar.

2. i dunno

3. there is a way through springjumps which i used in another theme, but i havent tried with this theme.

my fav theme, i love it. using it right now!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone HarlemState's Avatar
    Thanks

Great Theme!!1 Tryna work out the tweaks in mine though

Ok I have 4 questions.

2.) Is there a way to get MySms to open instead of the default sms app when I hit the big icon?

3.) Is there any way that I could jus hit the side bar and jump straight to that page?

4.) And how do I get my font like yours so I can used the provided clock on top smoothly?

Here's an attahced image to illustrate what I'm talking about.
    the apps under the cal, are just blank icons with lables....a page or two back i posted a blank icon DL....just replace any app you want under the cal with the blank image...

If you go under MySMS settings they have a feature where you can disable the defult sms, so that when you hit the defult sms...mysms will pop up

Cydia has an app called springjumps just set your jumps and replace your jump icons with blank ones

and the font i have is called (WalkWay) you need font swap from cydia + "font mega pack" for font swap, megapack is a source you need to add on cydia , first you need to go register at xse11ize.com..thos 2 ones are soppose to be two "Ls" they wont let me write the site in...anyways..... once signed up wit your "user name and password" Then you type the source in it is xse11ize.com/cydia/username-password

dont type "username-password" for the source....you need your username and pass. from that site you registered to...so for me it looks like xse11ize.com/cydia/HarlemState-12345

Quote Originally Posted by HarlemState View Post
    the apps under the cal, are just blank icons with lables....a page or two back i posted a blank icon DL....just replace any app you want under the cal with the blank image...
    I'm not completely understanding. If they're just blank icons does that mean you dont have "no undocked icon labels" unchecked?
    Because when I uncheck it just looks weird
    YOU HELP ME, I THANK YOU
    I HELP YOU, YOU THANK ME

AND WE'RE ALL HAPPY

iPhone? More like MyPhone uglyboygq's Avatar
    Thanks

This theme should have came with a notice saying, "This theme is not for beginners!"

On a lighter note....I love this theme. Got my phone close to where I want it. A few screen shots...

Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to uglyboygq For This Useful Post:

coppernights (2009-03-22)

Quote Originally Posted by HarlemState View Post
    Cydia has an app called springjumps just set your jumps and replace your jump icons with blank ones
    With springjumps how can i align it with the side if I can only egt four apps on the side?
    YOU HELP ME, I THANK YOU
    I HELP YOU, YOU THANK ME

AND WE'RE ALL HAPPY

iPhone? More like MyPhone uglyboygq's Avatar
    Thanks

Frank, you can't. unless your redo you left sidebar to only four icons down the side, or unless you use the five row app in cydia, then you can have five. If you do that, you'll have to make spring jumps for each page, so you can spring to any page from any page. Somewhere in this thread someone has posted how to make extra spring jumps for each page. Good Luck.

In my opinion, doing the active side bar on the side with four or five spring jumps doesen't look right. The side bar app names are too spread out. I'm ok with a non-working sidebar that looks better. The sidebar is more of a page indicator.
    Last edited by uglyboygq; 2009-03-21 at 09:11 PM. Reason: semi-corrected grammar
    Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uglyboygq For This Useful Post:

coppernights (2009-03-22), franklinromeo (2009-03-21)

Quote Originally Posted by uglyboygq View Post
    Frank, you can't. unless you redo you left sidebar to only four icons down the side, or unless you use the five row app in cydia, then you can have five. If you do that, you'll have to make spring jumps for each page, so you can spring to any page from any page. Somewhere in this thread someone has posted how to make extra spring jumps for each page. Good Luck.

In my opinion, doing the active side bar on the side with four or five spring jumps doesen't look right. They side bar app names are too spread out. I'm ok with a non-working sidebar that looks better. The sidebar is more of a page indicator.
    Thanks =^)
    YOU HELP ME, I THANK YOU
    I HELP YOU, YOU THANK ME

AND WE'RE ALL HAPPY

This theme should have came with a notice saying, "This theme is not for beginners!"

On a lighter note....I love this theme.
    NEWBEEs BEWARE!!!

This theme is not for the faint of heart, if you do not know what SSH means, or how to navigate through your phone internally without fear then this theme is not yet for you...

You must take the time to watch youtube videos where some crazy *** 8 year old will walk you through SSH into iPhone, navigation, and alteration... Take the time to educate yourself as we all have. We know the pains and frustrations you feel, as we ourselves were newbs at one point or another.

Trust Me, if you have a question there is a youtube video out there with the answer, and again you will be surprised at the age of the video creator that will walk you through the process.

Once you are done educating yourself, these are just some examples of the incredible work that you yourself will be able to do with the right programs...

The images above are from some very talented artists/innovators at smart-mobile.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=156202&start=510

Great site...just the English converter doesn't work and I think the language is Thai... Google does a good half *** job of translating the site if you go to google/languages and insert their url
    Last edited by LOCOPAPI; 2009-03-21 at 08:58 PM.

On a lighter note....I love this theme. Got my phone close to where I want it. A few screen shots...

Boy, if you could package your theme up into a .theme file, and make it so everything you have done would "self install", you could sell your setup!
    Probably the sharpest combo theme I have seen on these 95 pages so far!
    Excellent work!

LOCOPAPI,
    I love your theme, it is cool. Can you please show me how to get it.

Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phayu2002 View Post
    LOCOPAPI,

Thanks.
    I'd like to get my hands on that theme too, the one with the white dude

uglyboygq where can I get that theme ??

Quote Originally Posted by Phayu2002 View Post
    LOCOPAPI,

Thanks.
    Just click on my name and view all posts that I have made, the link is there somewhere. RUNT is playing with my theme trying to make some major alterations and I am waiting on Reeco's next idea before I post my final version of this theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Piqui View Post
    I'd like to get my hands on that theme too, the one with the white dude

uglyboygq where can I get that theme ??

That one is created on the Thai site smart-mobile...from what I can tell its not yet downloaded, the language converter says he is making alterations. I would also love to get my hands on that one and make some major changes... it is sweet.

The next theme that I am going to use will be with this image below and the eye constantly changing images...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -6b4c53bfd4697bdf4da97153ae6cb032.jpg   -never_wanted_to_dance_by_eikoweb.jpg  
    Last edited by LOCOPAPI; 2009-03-21 at 09:22 PM.

whiskey tango foxtrot

Quote Originally Posted by LOCOPAPI View Post
    NEWBEEs BEWARE!!!

This theme is not for the faint of heart, if you do not know what SSH means, or how to navigate through your phone internally without fear then this theme is not yet for you...

You must take the time to watch youtube videos where some crazy *** 8 year old will walk you through SSH into iPhone, navigation, and alteration... Take the time to educate yourself as we all have. We know the pains and frustrations you feel, as we ourselves were newbs at one point or another.

Trust Me, if you have a question there is a youtube video out there with the answer, and again you will be surprised at the age of the video creator that will walk you through the process.

Once you are done educating yourself, these are just some examples of the incredible work that you yourself will be able to do with the right programs...

The images above are from some very talented artists/innovators at smart-mobile.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=156202&start=510

Great site...just the English converter doesn't work and I think the language is Thai... Google does a good half *** job of translating the site if you go to google/languages and insert their url
    i went to the site to find the download for the white dude theme... can you help me?

Default Help ~ Unzipping file
    Help....
    I am trying the most simplest of task. I am trying to unzip the file main file and get errors that the files already exists.
    I noticed inside the zip file the files and folders are named similiar. Any help would be appreciated. And yes, I try to unzip to a folder with nothing in it and get the same error.
    Please help....

This is the best theme from the iNav collection I have seen so far. Its too cool !!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to m-klass For This Useful Post:

leon098 (2009-03-22), NeXuS31 (2009-03-29), vu1nguyen (2009-03-22)

Page 72 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast