Page 71 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

Can post A link to how you have springjumps working perfectly really appreciate it thanxx mate

Quote Originally Posted by Qbik View Post
    ok after nice mod of Chefanim I prepare mine simply one

very nice.... care to share? i can't find the wallpaper.

thanks

how come i cant add the videos to one of the folders in the categories app for some reason. it doesnt show up and that there isnt blank webclips for my dock
    Last edited by iExclusive; 2009-03-21 at 06:32 AM.

here my latest mod...

Quote Originally Posted by armyjoe98 View Post
    Attachment 234931
    Papi is it possible to attach this to the red wallpaper. I can't seem to get it to work. also the thumbnail is too small and when i tried to enlarge it it became very blurry
    Yeah that image has to be larger... Keep looking online and once you find a larger image I will see what I can do... It will be a few days as I have a new computer and I have yet to upload all of the software needed.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Chefanim's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mashimarowu View Post
    how about the theme? like the wallpaper and stuff?
    Thats the beauty of my mod.... you can use ANY wallpaper you want. If you really want the one Im using, I will upload it when I get time.

The rest of the theme in the screenshot is Icons from ReText and parts of the original iNav theme.

My mod is simply to remove the Nav bar from the wallpaper and have the icons scroll underneath it.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish

CELLMATE

Please tell me when your ready to upload the stuff

Quote Originally Posted by cowbell View Post
    sry i tot i've email u

post it here
    can u explain the difference of part 1,2, and 3
    Last edited by mashimarowu; 2009-03-21 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by peligon1 View Post
    Can post A link to how you have springjumps working perfectly really appreciate it thanxx mate
    It takes some time and patience to do this.

1. Download Springjumps from Cydia and set up the first 8 jumps they give you. I've got all 8 on the 1 page. For stuff like Email and Safari where you cannot get an icon directly behind, put it to the right. I have learnt to hit the right edge of Safari and it jumps.

2. Once you use the first 8 they give you. Go into the Applications folder (/private/var/stash/Applications.DLKXiR). Copy the Springjumps folder and rename it to Sprinjumps0. Edit the plist so that this line looks like this

<key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>
    <string>jp.ashikase.springjumps0</string>
    Make sure you save.

3. Now to get extra jumps, new _shortcut_*.app needs to be copied. Each new jump must have the Main folder's number in it. eg _shortcut0_1.app. For Springjumps0, jump 1. And for each jump, you must edit the plist in the new jump. The string line should look like this for the above folder example
    <string>jp.ashikase.springjumps0.1</string>
    You need to do this for each new jump, which gets quite tedious. Took me about 2-3 hours to get all 40 done

4. You can do this as you go if you want to save some time and are confident where each new icon will go, or do them after. To get clear icons, copy an icon from a Webclip and SSH into each folder and change it up. I did this about 3-4 a a time, so I new where they were as I went and made sure the jump worked.

Note. You must keep the jump in order as far as I understand. For example, you cannot make _shortcut5_1 without a _shortcut4_1. If you get what I mean. They need to keep in order.

If you need more help, then PM me and I can walk you through the steps if you need

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donners4 For This Useful Post:

keda51 (2009-03-23), spazora (2009-04-02)

Quote Originally Posted by Chefanim View Post
    Here you go:

Make Sure the Settings Icon is Docked on the left, and there are 3 other icons in the dock. It wont line up right if you have more/less icons in the dock.

Turn on 'User Wallpaper' in winterboard and put it on top. Then use any wallpaper you want with this.

The Other Icons (Cydia and Weather) are from ReText
    SMS icon is missing.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxjags View Post
    SMS icon is missing.
    dude look at the page before this or 2... it tells you how to find the sms icon retard...

READ

Thanxx Donner4 for the info really appreciate it mate way cool!!!

dude look at the page before this or 2... it tells you how to find the sms icon retard...

READ
    ^lol. I feel ya on that bro. A lot of retards on here cant read...

iPhone? More like MyPhone newyork0900's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 99allturbo View Post
    I tried to modify the weather widget in this theme, but cannot find it. I checked weather.js in the widget folder and can't understand where I need to enter my city or postal code.

Also, how do you get the links to work under the calendar and weather (WINTERBOAD SETTTING MXTUBE VIDRECORDER). Are they just icons created in PS?

Thanks to everyone for the hard work put into these themes. )
    simple question. How do I install the attached custom inav to my iphone? I have got the original iNav, which is brilliant, but I wanted to try this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2zp2q11.png  
    Last edited by newyork0900; 2009-03-21 at 12:52 PM.

CELLMATE

Please tell me when your ready to upload the stuff

can u explain the difference of part 1,2, and 3
    u need to extract all to combine into 1 cos the attachment only allow 2MB. so i gotta break it into 3 parts the actual is around 4.2MB

Chefanim: your mod is awesome!! Great thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by eatjello View Post
    first let me say thank you for thanking me and for taking the time to test it

I'm glad it helped you
    No it does not take out anything from categories. It's still the same app. Just a hole patch
    When I get home I'll pm you with some other tweaks that free up memor and still have the full theme.

Again, thank YOU
    Hay eatjello you never pmed me :P,But no prob man,i would love to discover more tweaks to make this better.

Quote Originally Posted by cowbell View Post
    u need to extract all to combine into 1 cos the attachment only allow 2MB. so i gotta break it into 3 parts the actual is around 4.2MB
    i checked each and for example i saw a icons folder for each... some had like all the icons and u made duplicates and put it in the other folder... most of it is the same. also i checked the uisounds and there all the same

Cell mate tell me when you want to upload stuff
    Last edited by mashimarowu; 2009-03-21 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i checked each and for example i saw a icons folder for each... some had like all the icons and u made duplicates and put it in the other folder... most of it is the same. also i checked the uisounds and there all the same

Cell mate tell me when you want to upload stuff
    juz extract and overwrite then u got the full version.

Question Great Theme. Few questions
    Quote Originally Posted by HarlemState View Post
    Great Theme!!1 Tryna work out the tweaks in mine though

Ok I have 4 questions.

1.) How do I get settings mxtube vidrecorder and, winterboard to show up under the calendar like that?

2.) Is there a way to get MySms to open instead of the default sms app when I hit the big icon?

3.) Is there any way that I could jus hit the side bar and jump straight to that page?

4.) And how do I get my font like yours so I can used the provided clock on top smoothly?

Here's an attahced image to illustrate what I'm talking about.
    Last edited by franklinromeo; 2009-03-21 at 07:27 PM.
    YOU HELP ME, I THANK YOU
    I HELP YOU, YOU THANK ME

AND WE'RE ALL HAPPY

Awesome looking theme...well done!

Quick question and I might be doing something wrong but...if I click in the list on the left side it always goes to internet. Is that right? Or is it supposed to go to whatever large icon is on that page? For example, the first page is contact. I have the large contact icon lined up and the arrow is above the word contact on the left. However, when I click the left menu, it goes to the browser and not the contact. Is there a setting for this?

Page 71 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast