Page 70 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

Reeco,
    You have design one of the best theme so far. It looks really nice and I absolutely love it!

iPhone? More like MyPhone mwr_allen's Avatar
    Thanks

I tried the inav public beta 1.0 and I followed the text readme carefully but i keep getting the large icons all over the place and I cannot get the "photos" icon in the same place as it shows on the picture.

Can anyone help?

iPhone? More like MyPhone HarlemState's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jayteez View Post
    OK, i just deleted it from the widgets file.. One more question, dude then im gonna leave you alone! promise..

The orange text that you have under the calendar..how did you do that?

Its On Cydia Under "ThemeSystem" its called (FontColors) use with winterboard....but make sure "No Dock Icon Labels" is above the font color you choose

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HarlemState For This Useful Post:

jayteez (2009-03-21)

Default Can't unzip files
    Help. When I try to unzip the iNavbetaxxx.zip file, it wont let me do it. It complains the folder/file already exists even though it doesn't. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Chefanim View Post
    Here you go:

Make Sure the Settings Icon is Docked on the left, and there are 3 other icons in the dock. It wont line up right if you have more/less icons in the dock.

Turn on 'User Wallpaper' in winterboard and put it on top. Then use any wallpaper you want with this.

The Other Icons (Cydia and Weather) are from ReText
    It's missing the SMS icon for me.

Quote Originally Posted by HarlemState View Post
    Its On Cydia Under "ThemeSystem" its called (FontColors) use with winterboard....but make sure "No Dock Icon Labels" is above the font color you choose
    Got it..but i have 2 more questions for you. First question..what font style are you using and is it available in cydia? Second question.. how do you create the text only icon that you have for "settings" "winterboard" etc..the reason I ask is because i want different ones on the springboard. ie, intallous, bossprefs..thanks man.
    Last edited by jayteez; 2009-03-21 at 03:28 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mwr_allen View Post
    I tried the inav public beta 1.0 and I followed the text readme carefully but i keep getting the large icons all over the place and I cannot get the "photos" icon in the same place as it shows on the picture.

Can anyone help?
    turn off the theme follow the info as the "Read Me" explain then turn it on in winterboard... try it this way you gona get it right...

crap..now my cydia is crashing!

Ever since reeco has innovate this amazing theme everyone is crazy modding about it.

reeco ur the man!!

Quote Originally Posted by cowbell View Post
    Ever since reeco has innovate this amazing theme everyone is crazy modding about it.

reeco ur the man!!
    dude u still haven't emailed the stuff yet

Quote Originally Posted by LOCOPAPI View Post
    Uploaded non-sexy wallpaper... just change it to the lockscreen background and enhance how you see fit...

If you invert the colors you would easily be able to place your military logo in the middle
    -combatmedic2.jpg
    Papi is it possible to attach this to the red wallpaper. I can't seem to get it to work. also the thumbnail is too small and when i tried to enlarge it it became very blurry

is it possible to where if u click off of the icon, it doesnt open up an ABOUT:BLANK page in Safari?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I'm keeping the original iNav, with a few tweaks, for is uniqueness, but could someone tell how to reduce the size of the original calendar date? And does anyone have a nice calendar Icon that can show the actual date?

nm got it. harlem great theme dood
    Last edited by tellytel; 2009-03-21 at 05:30 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I love everyones mods to this theme ..nice work to all....
    Thanks to recco for creating this theme, best theme ive seen and thanks to everyone posting up there mods

Here is my current setup pretty simple a mix of a couple things
    a big thanks to Chefanim i like the way you setup the side bar off the first dock icon...i changed it to the weather icon and use it that way i love how the icons slide behind the sidebar

and thanks to everyone else for any little mod im using
    im gonna mess around with the different wallpapers on each page using winterboard feature ..i think that could make for some even greater mods to this theme
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0013.png  
    Last edited by Ice9812; 2009-03-21 at 05:25 AM.
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button

My iPhone is a Part of Me Chefanim's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mashimarowu View Post
    i think i got the wrong one... i look inside the folder and was only icons... do you mine uploadeding the whole theme
    Thats all it is.... Icons

Quote Originally Posted by jaxjags View Post
    It's missing the SMS icon for me. :/
    The SMS icon isnt missing, rename MySMS.png to Text.png (I use MySMS)
    So long, and thanks for all the fish

iPhone? More like MyPhone HarlemState's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jayteez View Post
    Got it..but i have 2 more questions for you. First question..what font style are you using and is it available in cydia? Second question.. how do you create the text only icon that you have for "settings" "winterboard" etc..the reason I ask is because i want different ones on the springboard. ie, intallous, bossprefs..thanks man.

Here is a blank icon, you can replace it with any icon, if you want it blank with just the label
    "" ""

and the font i have is called (WalkWay) you need font swap from cydia + "font mega pack" for font swap, megapack is a source you need to add on cydia , first you need to go register at xse11ize.com..thos 2 ones are soppose to be two "Ls" they wont let me write the site in...anyways..... once signed up wit your "user name and password" Then you type the source in it is xse11ize.com/cydia/username-password

dont type "username-password" for the source....you need your username and pass. from that site you registered to...so for me it looks like xse11ize.com/cydia/HarlemState-12345
    Last edited by HarlemState; 2009-03-21 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chefanim View Post
    Thats all it is.... Icons
    how about the theme? like the wallpaper and stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    I'm sure someone has mentioned this but just incase no one has, has anyone thought about using Springjump and making icons to match the wallpaper. That way you can just tap on whatever page you want without having to scroll over to it

Just a thought for all you theme creators
    I've got all my pages linked through Springjumps. Have roughly 35-40 of them. It is the best. Couldn't handle scrolling through 8 pages to get to Apps from Phone

Default My Modded theme
    Quote Originally Posted by mashimarowu View Post
    dude u still haven't emailed the stuff yet
    sry i tot i've email u

post it here

Page 70 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast