Page 7 of 191 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

I really liked the original icons, the web, mail, n text icons looked great b4 I still like these too , I hope u include the originals as an option , good work man

add me to the beta list if possible.

Does anyone have any idea how he did this through winterboard?! As far as I know theres know way to make it so that clicking anywhere on the screen will open one app...
    Wanna-be coder/iphone user since '08

Add and me as beta tester please

iPhone? More like MyPhone uglyboygq's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wgm214 View Post
    Does anyone have any idea how he did this through winterboard?! As far as I know theres know way to make it so that clicking anywhere on the screen will open one app...
    if there is only one large icon.png for each app per page, it can be done. of course, it'll only be up to nine pages (i think), so categories will be used.
    Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.

yeah looks like he just uses one big icon with a little down arrow on the left positioned above the name of that app.. pretty sweet concept.., but if this is infact the way it is done.. that would be way to much aranging for me to try it out

Thanks

still looks too sweet for me to pass up. definitely different and classy from all other themes. i know i'm patiently waiting for its' release. imo, it's a must have.

It also means creating 135 blank apps...
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Thanks

no, i'm pretty sure you can have just one icon per page. i'm guessing you probably won't even need blanks. it's about positioning the icon.png on the canvas and making it large enough.

so even if the icon is bigger than 60 *60 u can press anywhere to open the app
    Wanna-be coder/iphone user since '08

Quote Originally Posted by wgm214 View Post
    so even if the icon is bigger than 60 *60 u can press anywhere to open the app
    if that is the case.. very nice.. never really thought of that.. just figured you would have to use a bunch of blanks..

still.. i love the design.. just not 100 percent on only having one icon per page..

i will most likely stry it out and see how it like it though

has deffinatly spawned some new ideas in my mind

My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Thanks

Two words
    FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    As soon as this comes out I am getting for sure and getting rid of my vista theme
    One suggestion: This is not important but if there in a giant app for the clock app make an actual clock like the vista theme
    Like this clock

Maybe a Calender too
    Last edited by cellmate75; 2009-03-11 at 03:59 AM.

its a nice looking theme but I wonder how much was taken from the touchsmart theme. Yeah, colors and other things are different but the concept stayed the same on this theme. BIG icons. Like I said, IT IS A NICE THEME (just making sure everyone realizes that I think that) BUT it's not exactly ground breaking work by any means, its sort of been done already with a different layout, idea. Either way, I like both the Touchsmart theme and this INav theme and both creators did a great job on both. It does bring a completely new look to the phones interface and looks great doing it. For those wondering about the icon "tapping", I would suggest downloading the Touchsmart theme (if you think you can handle installing it) and try it out the get the "feel" of things with the bog icons. Anyway, again great work.

here is the Touchsmart theme and screens:HP Touchsmart Theme - iPod touch Fans forum
    Roll Tide!

Well, it's no surprise the idea has already been used, but I have to say that the way it is being implemented in this theme is just amazing... and about blank icons, if he's making this a standalone app they won't be necessary at all.

What More Can I Say...Reeco Ur A Genius Man!!! I Can't Wait!!

Hi, are we expecting a beta release today? If so, will it be available to all? Thanks.

Default download
    Hi, where can i download this theme ?
    I really like it man !

Quote Originally Posted by yoenoesz View Post
    Hi, where can i download this theme ?
    I really like it man !
    there is a beta today so wait for that. later on he will distribute the final

I was under the impression that even if you made the icon larger than 60*60 it still only had about a 60*60 space where you could actually touch it to activate that app...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 344 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by steve17360 View Post
    Hi, are we expecting a beta release today? If so, will it be available to all? Thanks.

Ummm maybe, maybe not. i've been working on the theme today for the last 6 hours so far. i'm hoping to get it finished by later on tonight GMT time. If not then it will have to be tomorrow.

Thanks for the patients.

Page 7 of 191 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast