Page 57 of 191 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

Quote Originally Posted by NogoNogo View Post
    A combination of iNav and Orbz (icon from a Jap set)
    Looing for some higher resolution icon ...
    Wow that is sleek.

I'm currently looking for some PSDs (Including the Amour PSD) so I can do some editing myself. I think we should share the PSD files so that we can all work off each other's mods, making each one better and better.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Chefanim's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jingram20 View Post
    Ok well I tried it and it was awsome theme now that i took it off all the iblank icons are still there and it sux i respring after deleting them all and what happens they all come back.

Can someone help me with this please want to get rid of all the blank icons and they keep reapearing
    SSH into the webclips folder and delete them manually
    So long, and thanks for all the fish

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chefanim View Post
    SSH into the webclips folder and delete them manually
    Or don't use the webclips at all and use iBlank from cydia. You can specify the exact amount you need and when you delete them they are gone.
    If I've helped don't forget to show some Thankfulness!!

Lockscreen wird richtig angezeigt, in der Digital-clock.js steht auch richt "März". Welche Datei soll ich schicken?

gruß
    Erwin

Sorry, there comes a few German Words ;-)

Da hier doch einige Deutsche sind eine Frage.
    Wie kann ich denn das Datum auf "Mittwoch, 18. März" einstellen vom Format ? Bei mir sieht es so aus "Mittwoch, Maerz 18". Habe als u.a. auch das "ä" Problem.

Desweiteren habe ich die Bitte nach einer 24 Stunden Uhr und nicht AM/PM.
    Habe dem "Münchner" schon eine PM geschrieben - aber vielleicht weiss zusätzlich jemand etwas. Kann ja nie schaden...

Okay Folks - sorry again, butit is easier in German Words. And it seems that here a few German Users. It will be the last Time im typing German.
    Promise

iPhone? More like MyPhone Lilalaune's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by muenchn_er View Post
    Lockscreen wird richtig angezeigt, in der Digital-clock.js steht auch richt "März". Welche Datei soll ich schicken?

gruß
    Erwin
    Oh okay mh setzt mal eine hardcopy hier rein! Home taste gedrueckt halten und power knopf dann druecken. Vll nimmt er den umlaut nicht! Genau die config fuer clock.

Quote Originally Posted by Denon View Post
    Sorry, there comes a few German Words ;-)

Da hier doch einige Deutsche sind eine Frage.
    Wie kann ich denn das Datum auf "Mittwoch, 18. März" einstellen vom Format ? Bei mir sieht es so aus "Mittwoch, Maerz 18". Habe als u.a. auch das "ä" Problem.

Desweiteren habe ich die Bitte nach einer 24 Stunden Uhr und nicht AM/PM.
    Habe dem "Münchner" schon eine PM geschrieben - aber vielleicht weiss zusätzlich jemand etwas. Kann ja nie schaden...

Okay Folks - sorry again, butit is easier in German Words. And it seems that here a few German Users. It will be the last Time im typing German.
    Promise
    Ich werde mir die config ansehen und vergleichen mit einer anderen. Aber das muss wohl bis morgen warten da ich mom nur mit mein iphone surfe. I hope it is okay... Further in english :-)))
    Last edited by Lilalaune; 2009-03-18 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

No Problem

iPhone? More like MyPhone Lilalaune's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Denon View Post
    No Problem
    Fine! I will back tomorrow and let me know when you find later an solution.

Another question for you german guy? You like soccer? I will create an ultimate soccer theme of this theme, and i search an partner to do it!

this is by far the most sought after and user modified theme i have ever seen on modmyi or any site period. thanks to reeco for his work on releasing this theme and thanks to the photoshoppers for modding the original. keep the mods coming!

hello people.
    can someone tell me what the font of de black inav theme is?

thanks

Thanks

is there a red version/mod for this theme?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 344 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by soto806 View Post
    is there a red version/mod for this theme?
    Search iNav in youtube. someone modded my theme to red. But didnt give any credit
    Twitter: @reecouk

I love this theme and all the hard work put into it. I ust wish the RAM drainage was improved. It's because of this I'm afraid I'll have to stop using it. I wonder if maybe deleting categories and would improve this

Quote Originally Posted by armyjoe98 View Post
    I love this theme and all the hard work put into it. I ust wish the RAM drainage was improved. It's because of this I'm afraid I'll have to stop using it. I wonder if maybe deleting categories and would improve this
    Updating my Winterboard tended to help my ram usage a little bit. I personally don't find this theme that bad on resources. Possibly turning off the "Keep Resident" feature might help.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    Search iNav in youtube. someone modded my theme to red. But didnt give any credit
    reeco this stuff happens all the time on the net and not much you can do, I don't have an acct on YouTube but you should log in and post a comment on his vid and tap that guy on the shoulder and say "Excuse me you lil ripper, but that is my hard work so I'd appreciate either some credit or you remove it immediately" Then drop a link back here to your original thread to so the ppl viewing his vid can see that he's a lil ripper (most ppl don't appreciate ppl running around w/ big heads cuz they changed a hue on someone elses hard work and then call it theirs)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 344 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    reeco this stuff happens all the time on the net and not much you can do, I don't have an acct on YouTube but you should log in and post a comment on his vid and tap that guy on the shoulder and say "Excuse me you lil ripper, but that is my hard work so I'd appreciate either some credit or you remove it immediately" Then drop a link back here to your original thread to so the ppl viewing his vid can see that he's a lil ripper (most ppl don't appreciate ppl running around w/ big heads cuz they changed a hue on someone elses hard work and then call it theirs)
    It dosent bother me that much, as long as people are happy using his red version, my job as a creator is done. Because All I wanted to do was design a theme people will enjoy and it looks like i've dont that. Hopefully When the final version released i'll have even more happy iphone/ipod touch users.
    Twitter: @reecouk

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reeco For This Useful Post:

armyjoe98 (2009-03-19), metaserph (2009-03-19)

Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    It dosent bother me that much, as long as people are happy using his red version, my job as a creator is done. Because All I wanted to do was design a theme people will enjoy and it looks like i've dont that. Hopefully When the final version released i'll have even more happy iphone/ipod touch users.
    reeco, your theme is amazing. I just wish we could do it w/o using categories as that seems to be the source of the memory leak. I have tried the patch posted here but still get the RAM drain. It's amazung howw many people have come together because of your theme... Great work my friend

Quote Originally Posted by hongcongdh View Post
    Hi!
    I want to say thanks to Reeco, RavenInk(Mactheme). This's my Inav theme
    hey i love this... can you post a download link

reeco,

I want to personally thank you for developing such an innovative theme design. I never knew that a simple theme would make me change the way I view/interact with my iphone. Thank you for your time, effort and your great imagination to bring this to us!

Great work to everyone also for putting in additional time to develop custom mods/colors!!

Page 57 of 191 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast