Page 42 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

I have read this entire thread 2 times and have actually made a database of links, images and things that are important to me ( page #'s, post #'s ) so I have them for reference when I attempt to install this theme. You see, I'm a noob and am just learning. (Low tech should have been my screen name.) I love this theme, but I'll probable have to wait till Reeco finishes it before I give it an attempt. I just love how everyone has worked to make this THEME the absolutely the best it can be.
    I just don't want to get yelled at by people for asking questions that have been explained in previous posts even though there are over 800 posts to read. I just don't understand most of it, but I will figure it out with all your help.
    Geez, I just figured out how to ssh into my phone about a week ago with help from friends on this forum.
    I'm not a programmer, I race and help build cars to run on the salt flats and cruise the streets. But I'm learning. SO have some patience guys. Let's continue to help. my $0.02

lol Runt, I was hoping your Avatar was you.. J/K can't wait to see your modification of this theme. u guys have been amazing since day 1

Quote Originally Posted by cowbell View Post
    My updated theme

juz realised i muz give the name credit: iNav

this theme really rock!!
    i was wondering if you can send me the wallpaper that has the word iNav on top like yours, all your icons, and your html for the weather. please just put it all in a folder thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eatjello View Post
    Here you go. Replace these.
    same size, much more stable.

there are some minor tweaks i have done to my iNav.. i can upload my whole folder if someone wishes so you can tear it apart and check it out yourself.. but i don't want to upload each file that i changed.

someone asked for this lockscreen?
    Anyone notice a difference with the categories app replacement? This would make my day if it fixes the low memory problem.

iPhone? More like MyPhone compnerd88's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    I have read this entire thread 2 times and have actually made a database of links, images and things that are important to me ( page #'s, post #'s ) so I have them for reference when I attempt to install this theme. You see, I'm a noob and am just learning. (Low tech should have been my screen name.) I love this theme, but I'll probable have to wait till Reeco finishes it before I give it an attempt. I just love how everyone has worked to make this THEME the absolutely the best it can be.
    I just don't want to get yelled at by people for asking questions that have been explained in previous posts even though there are over 800 posts to read. I just don't understand most of it, but I will figure it out with all your help.
    Geez, I just figured out how to ssh into my phone about a week ago with help from friends on this forum.
    I'm not a programmer, I race and help build cars to run on the salt flats and cruise the streets. But I'm learning. SO have some patience guys. Let's continue to help. my $0.02
    Dude its really not that hard.....if u have problems PM me.....and ill walk u through it....or try at least

the theme is really worth it

-Compnerd88

6. The Following User Says Thank You to compnerd88 For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-03-17)

Quote Originally Posted by mashimarowu View Post
    i was wondering if you can send me the wallpaper that has the word iNav on top like yours, all your icons, and your html for the weather. please just put it all in a folder thanks
    that is actually my wallpaper he is using, and i made a better one that is posted up here someplace.

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    No prob, before I started here I was fullfledged Noob but loco, Runt jello and the guys have been very patient and walked me and many others through installing this wondeful theme.. If you are ready to try feel free to ask.. I think the main prob is that people come on here go straight to last page and then repeat the same exact question that has been posted like 30-40 times. like "why do I keep getting Safari when I press?". I will tell u they have been very understanding with me and many others..They just want to see u try a little.. Let me know when you are ready and I'll be glad to help you. I have it running on mine and my wifes iphone.. Joe

9. The Following User Says Thank You to armyjoe98 For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-03-17)

there are some minor tweaks i have done to my iNav.. i can upload my whole folder if someone wishes so you can tear it apart and check it out yourself.. but i don't want to upload each file that i changed.

i wanted this lockscreen. how do I put it with my iNav theme? and what is the categories folder for? and i would like the full folder for this lockscreen

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    I'm not sure the problem some of you are getting. My iPhone is running fine with no slow down or lag. But i'm certainly going to look into this for the final version. Also expect some visual upgrades, a FULL UI mod and some little unexpected gems, which I will keep under my hat. But put it this way if you think iNav Beta 1.0 is good then i'm hoping you will all be blown away by the final product.

Thanks for supporting my iNav project and dont forget to vote on a certain compo coming in the next day or so

Regards

Reeco (Adam Rees)
    Reeco excellent work buddy..I can't wait for the final version, your UI and attention to detail are great...you got my vote ALL DAY!!!

Jello will u post your lock screen info? I would love to have one similar to it. Thanks buddy. Have you run anymore tests on your categories Mod?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mashimarowu View Post
    i wanted this lockscreen. how do I put it with my iNav theme? and what is the categories folder for? and i would like the full folder for this lockscreen
    lockscreen is attatched.

you need to change in the configureme.js my zip to your zip.

also i set mine to update every 6 hours for minimal battery use.
    change that if you feel necessary.

mine is modded different than the regular one, but i think you'd like mine better.

if you have any trouble feel free to ask
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Podmodder View Post
    that is actually my wallpaper he is using, and i made a better one that is posted up here someplace.
    do you mind using a bit of your time to post ur new and old wallpaper... i been going through the thread ever since i got home and i need a rest from the computer thanks

lockscreen is attatched.

mine is modded different than the regular one, but i think you'd like mine better.

how do i put this on my iphone? just ssh the folder? also for the categories how do I put them on my iphone...? and where? thanks
    Last edited by mashimarowu; 2009-03-17 at 01:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by armyjoe98 View Post
    No prob, before I started here I was fullfledged Noob but loco, Runt jello and the guys have been very patient and walked me and many others through installing this wondeful theme.. If you are ready to try feel free to ask.. I think the main prob is that people come on here go straight to last page and then repeat the same exact question that has been posted like 30-40 times. like "why do I keep getting Safari when I press?". I will tell u they have been very understanding with me and many others..They just want to see u try a little.. Let me know when you are ready and I'll be glad to help you. I have it running on mine and my wifes iphone.. Joe
    Thanks Army, It's folks like you that make this forum the best. You'll be one of the ones I'll call on when I'm ready. As I said and especially since Reeco made his post today. I think I'll wait till the final release comes out but it's killing me. I want this theme.

Quote Originally Posted by compnerd88 View Post
    Dude its really not that hard.....if u have problems PM me.....and ill walk u through it....or try at least

the theme is really worth it

-Compnerd88
    Thanks, I'll add you to the "go to" list. Thanks again.
    P.S. not a dude
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-03-17 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

oK guy you will need to see all my collection

Version = 1

Version = 2

Visit my site if you need some of these modf theme

http://www.smart-mobile.com/forum/vi...9b8f&start=240

17. The Following User Says Thank You to alihuta2002 For This Useful Post:

CaptainChaos (2009-03-17)

Thanks

no change for me, something is still pulling down my memory....

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    lockscreen is attatched.

do i just ssh this into themes folder and then highlight in winterboard

edit: nevermind. the answer to my question was yes to those who also wondered.

has anyone figured out how to change the enter inav unlock text? i changed it under my system strings and everything else worked, e.g, slide to power off changed successfully as well as slide to answer, but enter inav remained. anyone have any other ideas where to change may need to be made?
    Last edited by pickeledpeter; 2009-03-17 at 02:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Here is a tweaked version with a new slider if anyones interested, just ssh into theme folder & enable in W/Board (up top).

[/URL]
    Attached Files Attached Files
    iPhone 4 | iMac 24" | MacBook Pro 15" | ATV | iPod Classic | Time Capsule | iPad 16 Gb |

when u change the categories files... do you just reboot afterwards?

Thanks

anyone ever come up with a better calendar icon, that works with the display?
    Last edited by ripped53; 2009-03-17 at 03:23 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone barrygeorge002's Avatar
    Thanks

Still like this BG version. Finally got the weather to look right with correct fonts an all.

Page 42 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast