Page 30 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

hey Runt another idea, what would be really cool is doing it with the Media Icon where it changes to Album Artwork from Music and Moivies again using Vista Per7ection Sidebar Theme

iPhone? More like MyPhone barrygeorge002's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Here is my version

Got the icons finished. You can download here...

http://leftbraindesign.webs.com/customiNav.zip

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to barrygeorge002 For This Useful Post:

LOCOPAPI (2009-03-15), McLaReN_F1 (2009-03-15), Runt (2009-03-15), theone77 (2009-04-03)

Quote Originally Posted by peligon1 View Post
    hey Runt another idea, what would be really cool is doing it with the Media Icon where it changes to Album Artwork from Music and Moivies again using Vista Per7ection Sidebar Theme

I have to look into this further.
    The main problem with a widget showing pictures on the iphone screen is it keeps the "image" in a "set" position for ALL screens. When you swipe to the next page, the image would still be there.
    I'll look a little further and see if there is anyway to change the coding to turn it off when going to the next page and turning it on again when you are at the main page.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    I have to look into this further.
    The main problem with a widget showing pictures on the iphone screen is it keeps the "image" in a "set" position for ALL screens. When you swipe to the next page, the image would still be there.
    I'll look a little further and see if there is anyway to change the coding to turn it off when going to the next page and turning it on again when you are at the main page.

Any help you need with graphics and such I'd love to help with. Keep me posted. Im pretty good with UI and all.

Quote Originally Posted by LOCOPAPI View Post

Ok here is the larger version...Runt thanks for the great idea.

To answer your guys questions:
    #1 to insert name, you must just use photoshop
    #2 the time stamp is an html provided by runt on some previous pages
    #3 The weather app is just the weatherwidget that has been explained on previous pages
    #4 My phone look was done with photoshop

LOCOPAPI
    i can't find the weather app can you show me how to do it? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    Oh wow, peligon.... I haven't thought of that!!

Cool idea!

Im too tired tonight but will get to work on that sometime tomorrow!! Thanks for the idea!

Let's not forget reeco!! This is his theme and without his original idea all we are doing would not be possible.
    I'm just trying to make subtle changes that keeps the theme intact and original without 'butchering' the concept.
    Definitely can't forget Reeco... awesome theme Thanks to all of you, joe, E7 US Army Ft Sam Houston

Only thing I don't like is how much ram it's using up

barrygeorge002

I liked the modificatins you did, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by barrygeorge002 View Post

Got the icons finished. You can download here...

http://leftbraindesign.webs.com/customiNav.zip
    Great Job!!!
    Please change one little thing, on the photo's icon please change the text to Photos

Thanks again...

I figured the settings needed a label and the clock needed something to add focus and make it feel part of the page. Should I add a left frame around the text and get rid of the dark split? Also thinking that a frame matching the one around the clock instead of arrows to show the section youre in might be cool. Maybe like this...

This is great. I downloaded but noticed the sidebar wasn't framed. Is this to follow?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by armyjoe98 View Post
    This is great. I downloaded but noticed the sidebar wasn't framed. Is this to follow?
    I updated again. Looks a little different and I put the settings on the left. I'm hoing to get the weather on the bottom center under the logo in the frame. I dont think I'm going to frame the menu because I think it would be too much,

TO LOCOPAPI:
    can you show me how to get the weather app please!

Quote Originally Posted by mashimarowu View Post
    TO LOCOPAPI:
    can you show me how to get the weather app please!
    Hey Marsh...

Look at post #483 and it explains how to make the weather appear and work properly.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by armyjoe98 View Post
    Definitely can't forget Reeco... awesome theme Thanks to all of you, joe, E7 US Army Ft Sam Houston
    Completely agree. Try and keep it simple and pretty. Thanks to Reeco for a great start. Hopefullu mine keeps his origional feel to his satisfaction.

Thanks

Icon Request:

Am after a Utilities Icon for after the apps page, if anyone could be so kind & whip me 1 up (not fussed on how it looks) would be very much appreciated.
    iPhone 4 | iMac 24" | MacBook Pro 15" | ATV | iPod Classic | Time Capsule | iPad 16 Gb |

Hey Marsh...

Look at post #483 and it explains how to make the weather appear and work properly.
    i didn't really get the 4th thing your suppose to do... i already installed wbapp, then i install the .css sheet thingy and i went to the folder and i replaced it then i went to winterboard and did it again but nothing happen... i think i messed up on the 4th thing your suppose to do... can you explain better? it didn't work for me

Any help you need with graphics and such I'd love to help with. Keep me posted. Im pretty good with UI and all.
    Hey Barry,

Runt is working diligently on this, but in the meantime can you change this widget so that it will only appear on the first page.

If so, when Runt is done then everything will work perfectly...just post on here when completed if you can...

THANKS
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by mashimarowu View Post
    i didn't really get the 4th thing your suppose to do... i already installed wbapp, then i install the .css sheet thingy and i went to the folder and i replaced it then i went to winterboard and did it again but nothing happen... i think i messed up on the 4th thing your suppose to do... can you explain better? it didn't work for me
    Attached is my configure.js ITs changed to .txt so you can read it. Compare mine to yours and then make sure you turn it on in Winterboard.

Hope this helps!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

Hey Barry,

Runt is working diligently on this, but in the meantime can you change this widget so that it will only appear on the first page.

If so, when Runt is done then everything will work perfectly...just post on here when completed if you can...

THANKS
    to my knowledge all widgets have to appear on all pages, you cant make them only work on one, but i'll look into it further.

Ok, Im done with the screen html image widget to allow pictures to randomly change on the pic of the Phone.png. That part works flawlessly now.

I just need a way for it to stop when scroll to "Page 2" and then restart on "main page."

That's gonna be a doozy!!!!

Page 30 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast