Page 29 of 191 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

this theme looks sweet! im trying to install it now just never messed with webclips before so when i get to the bottom of page one i get a little lost.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

Help! i want the weather icon on my dock so i deleted from categories, but is not showing on the springboard... so i went and deleted all apps from the app folder and now none of my apps are showing anyware!!! how can i fix this not even categories so i can put it back in the folder! anyone please!!!

Thanks

I have a good idea.. not sure if it is possible though

My friend was looking at my phone, and was pressing the words on the left side to try to launch the apps

like Apps. she clicked and it didnt do anything, i told her she had to scroll through them all

So, is there any way using spring jump, to make the icons for the pages invisible (like settings.png) and line them up so they are on top of the words in the wallpaper?

that would be sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by LOCOPAPI View Post

Larger Version.

I absolutely love how the weather is in the bottom right corner.

***Has anyone figured out how to fix the issue with not being able to click over/answer another call when you are on the phone incall???
    can you give me the html for the weather? I love it thanks and can you show me how to change the placement... cuz i want it at the buttom center

hi guys..

i want to share my current theme.. thanks to all of u...
    needles to say, this theme is one of the greatest theme out there..

ps : the bottom left icon is the springjump icon to page 7 (apps)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-10-49-48.jpg  
    Last edited by Neutrino; 2009-03-15 at 06:04 AM.

Ok.. here's mine.

Thanks to Locopapi for the phone image help.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Runt For This Useful Post:

LOCOPAPI (2009-03-15)

Damn't Runt you beat me...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

iPhone? More like MyPhone barrygeorge002's Avatar
    Thanks

Default My version

I figured the settings needed a label and the clock needed something to add focus and make it feel part of the page. Should I add a left frame around the text and get rid of the dark split? Also thinking that a frame matching the one around the clock instead of arrows to show the section youre in might be cool. Maybe like this...

Last edited by barrygeorge002; 2009-03-15 at 06:24 AM. Reason: new screen

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barrygeorge002 For This Useful Post:

armyjoe98 (2009-03-15), LuCiFeRkO (2009-03-15)

Ok here is the larger version...Runt thanks for the great idea.

To answer your guys questions:
    #1 to insert name, you must just use photoshop
    #2 the time stamp is an html provided by runt on some previous pages
    #3 The weather app is just the weatherwidget that has been explained on previous pages
    #4 My phone look was done with photoshop

LOCOPAPI

Quote Originally Posted by LOCOPAPI View Post
    Damn't Runt you beat me...
    My idea!!

Thank you so much, reeco!!

I'm keeping the iNAV logo for credit purposes!

I have never been so excited to work on a theme!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by barrygeorge002 View Post

I figured the settings needed a label and the clock needed something to add focus and make it feel part of the page

Love your settings icon!!! Great job!!!
    Last edited by Runt; 2009-03-15 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Guys, please comment on my mod ;( It has multiple springjumps to the same page.

Quote Originally Posted by agentalexandre View Post
    Well here is my mod of this wonderful theme.

You have the ability to visit all Springboard pages from any Springboard page you are at just by clicking on the name of the page. The instructions are a bit harder to follow than Reeco's due to the addition of the Springjumps. But If you follow the instructions you should be okay. Please read through all the instructions up till SSHing the theme in. I included something so I know you have read the instructions.

Edit: Oops, I forgot to set the labels on the dock in the screenie (its there in the theme).

Click here to download the mod.

I also provided the PSD for the whole theme ( thanks ipodtouchsuper) and my recreated background.

Thanks,
    Alexandre

Francais: Je vais commencer a faire le theme en Francais demain.
    Dit moi si tu veux l'originale en Francais ou le mod

Merci

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    Ok.. here's mine.

Thanks to Locopapi for the phone image help.

Runt which app is used to get the weather temp and image in the status bar?

Thanks

Also does anyone have a decent "+" and "-" image that would be worthy of this theme for springjump icons? And would anyone be able to modify the slide to unlock "Enter iNAV" to a touch unlock?

I figured the settings needed a label and the clock needed something to add focus and make it feel part of the page. Should I add a left frame around the text and get rid of the dark split? Also thinking that a frame matching the one around the clock instead of arrows to show the section youre in might be cool. Maybe like this...

I LOVE that!!!! GREAT job!!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Runt For This Useful Post:

armyjoe98 (2009-03-15), LOCOPAPI (2009-03-15)

That is sweet, how you highlight the category... Please provide .png

Quote Originally Posted by agentalexandre View Post
    Guys, please comment on my mod ;( It has multiple springjumps to the same page.
    Since you are asking for a comment I must. I apologize in advance but in my opinion you butchered this theme.

Just an opinion
    Last edited by LOCOPAPI; 2009-03-15 at 06:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone barrygeorge002's Avatar
    Thanks

Still working on making it work for all of the pages. Will post once done.

I like it ! Please update full !!!

Still working on making it work for all of the pages. Will post once done.

Thanks for your help barry. Love your idea!

I haven't made it that far yet. One thing at a time!!

I have some more ideas and trying to get Locopapi to help with. Think my next idea might be out of his league though.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Runt For This Useful Post:

armyjoe98 (2009-03-15)

Hey Runt how about modding the photo Icon into a widget on the springboard where it changes the to multiple picture display like the Vista Per7ection theme side bar

Runt, Locopapi, nad Barry George, Maybe you guys should combine your themes and wallpapers and come up with one cool one with Html and .pngs and instructions so that we can all share in this. You guys are amazing I have been following all your mods and it's like a tv show. I can't wait to see what happens next... Do u all think you can come up with one step by step instruction guide so with links so we can upload your great work? Thanks. I've got the rest of my unit jealous at my mod.. lol I haven't told them where I dpownloaded it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by peligon1 View Post
    Hey Runt how about modding the photo Icon into a widget on the springboard where it changes the to multiple picture display like the Vista Per7ection theme side bar

Oh wow, peligon.... I haven't thought of that!!

Cool idea!

Im too tired tonight but will get to work on that sometime tomorrow!! Thanks for the idea!

Quote Originally Posted by armyjoe98 View Post
    Runt, Locopapi, nad Barry George, Maybe you guys should combine your themes and wallpapers and come up with one cool one with Html and .pngs and instructions so that we can all share in this. You guys are amazing I have been following all your mods and it's like a tv show. I can't wait to see what happens next... Do u all think you can come up with one step by step instruction guide so with links so we can upload your great work? Thanks. I've got the rest of my unit jealous at my mod.. lol I haven't told them where I dpownloaded it yet.
    Let's not forget reeco!! This is his theme and without his original idea all we are doing would not be possible.
    I'm just trying to make subtle changes that keeps the theme intact and original without 'butchering' the concept.
    Last edited by Runt; 2009-03-15 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 29 of 191 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast