Page 28 of 191 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

  1. #541
    iPhone? More like MyPhone compnerd88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Ok....sorry it took me so long....but here it is

    Here is the Modded phone icon with the dialer screen, and the Apps and Games icons with the lightened arrow.

    ive also provided the Wallpaper with the iNav insignia removed and my date / time widget:









    The Date/Time widget will be attached.....rename to Wallpaper.html

    Also attached will be screenshots of how they look on the phone....lemme know if you like

    -Compnerd88
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo1.jpg   -photo2.jpg   -photo3.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by compnerd88; 2009-03-15 at 04:38 AM.

  2. #542
    ElGriton can share your mod please thanks again for your efforts

  3. #543
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    123
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    hey compnerd, should i just drag these pics, rename and then ssh them into the appropriate places.

    Ive tried to change the icon on the contact (really the phone), which .png and in which app do i change. I changd mobilephone.app.

    and where do i put the wallpaper.html file? sorry for all the questions and thanks for the help

    chris

  4. #544
    iPhoneaholic eatjello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Leesburg, Virginia
    Posts
    329
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 56 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pickeledpeter View Post
    hey compnerd, should i just drag these pics, rename and then ssh them into the appropriate places.

    Ive tried to change the icon on the contact (really the phone), which .png and in which app do i change. I changd mobilephone.app.

    and where do i put the wallpaper.html file? sorry for all the questions and thanks for the help

    chris
    change the phone one to
    Phone.png (it is already a PNG file, so Phone is ok)

    then go to the icons folder, delete the old ones, and drag the new ones in.

    done

  5. #545
    that is sweeeet Dude!!!! can you give us a link outstanding

  6. #546
    iPhone? More like MyPhone compnerd88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Just Simply drag them into the "Icons" folder inside of the main theme folder

    ex. - /Library/Themes/iNav Beta 1.0/Icons

    They should all already be named correctly

    -Compnerd88

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to compnerd88 For This Useful Post:

    Bo Troxell (2009-03-16)

  8. #547
    iPhoneaholic eatjello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Leesburg, Virginia
    Posts
    329
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 56 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by compnerd88 View Post
    Just Simply drag them into the "Icons" folder inside of the main theme folder

    ex. - /Library/Themes/iNav Beta 1.0/Icons

    They should all already be named correctly

    -Compnerd88
    any chance you could make all the icons with that grey arrow like the app and games?

  9. #548
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by armyjoe98 View Post
    Alihuta, I want to your site but don't understand how to install your theme. Is there an english translation of it somewhere?
    Yes you can go to Google Translate and then translate from Thai language to english or whatever you want

  10. #549
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    720
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pickeledpeter View Post
    Hey griton. I like what you did with the weather and clock. Id be interested in this set-up to use. right now im using the wbapp from cydia as showed earlier in this thread. Thanks!

    chris

    edit to add:

    heres a pic of how mine looks as of now.
    pickeledpeter what app are you using to get the weather temp and image in you status bar?

  11. #550
    This is my mod, still needs some work; not done yet but this is it so far.
    Kind of a mac theme...
    ImageShack® - Gallery

  12. #551
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ElGriton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Come the Apocalypse I shall be Omnipresent
    Posts
    180
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 55 Times in 42 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eatjello View Post
    mind uploading the icon for the Contact?
    also, you know how you have the clock down there?
    is there any way i can do that with this?

    http://i43.tinypic.com/wqt3wz.png

    but with that font, and have the date, but WITHOUT the year?
    Which clock app is that?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -phone.png  

  13. #552
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ElGriton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Come the Apocalypse I shall be Omnipresent
    Posts
    180
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 55 Times in 42 Posts

    oops
    Last edited by ElGriton; 2009-03-15 at 05:08 AM.

  14. #553
    Special thanks goes to Reeco, Compnerd, and Runt for your assistance. This theme is by far the best one I have personally ever used.

    Image attached!!!

    LocoPapi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  
    Last edited by LOCOPAPI; 2009-03-15 at 05:19 AM.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to LOCOPAPI For This Useful Post:

    Runt (2009-03-15)

  16. #554
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    720
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by compnerd88 View Post
    Ok....sorry it took me so long....but here it is

    Here is the Modded phone icon with the dialer screen, and the Apps and Games icons with the lightened arrow.

    ive also provided the Wallpaper with the iNav insignia removed and my date / time widget:


    The Date/Time widget will be attached.....rename to Wallpaper.html

    Also attached will be screenshots of how they look on the phone....lemme know if you like

    -Compnerd88
    Thank you very much

  17. #555


    Larger Version.

    I absolutely love how the weather is in the bottom right corner.

    ***Has anyone figured out how to fix the issue with not being able to click over/answer another call when you are on the phone incall???

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to LOCOPAPI For This Useful Post:

    Runt (2009-03-15)

  19. #556
    Livin the iPhone Life nickh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,215
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 148 Times in 118 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by downtrodn View Post
    Could you share your badge for the springboard and your info.plst?
    You don't need a modded info.plst for this to work, as for the badge I got it out of the MobileSafariapp folder already in the provided theme. I used tab7.png icon and dropped it in with springjump app.
    iPhone 4 | iMac 24" | MacBook Pro 15" | ATV | iPod Classic | Time Capsule | iPad 16 Gb |

  20. #557
    The Entertainer monchy36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Slatington, PA
    Posts
    1,792
    Thanks
    3,016
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LOCOPAPI View Post
    Special thanks goes to Reeco, Compnerd, and Runt for your assistance. This theme is by far the best one I have personally ever used.

    Image attached!!!

    LocoPapi
    can you share how to put your name at the bottom of the theme?

  21. #558
    I second the how to weather thingy

  22. #559
    Quote Originally Posted by LOCOPAPI View Post


    Larger Version.

    I absolutely love how the weather is in the bottom right corner.

    ***Has anyone figured out how to fix the issue with not being able to click over/answer another call when you are on the phone incall???
    This looks great how do I do this?

  23. #560
    Quote Originally Posted by armyjoe98 View Post
    This looks great how do I do this?
    I second this

Page 28 of 191 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •