Page 27 of 191 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

  1. #521
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mashimarowu View Post
    does anyone else have a good weather add on? i really need one
    how about this ?

  2. #522
    Quote Originally Posted by alihuta2002 View Post
    how about this ?
    i like it but i don't like the blackness to it... I kinda want it like the vista sidebar one, but i want to make it blend with the theme

  3. #523
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mashimarowu View Post
    i like it but i don't like the blackness to it... I kinda want it like the vista sidebar one, but i want to make it blend with the theme
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

    above is a download link of the theme when u done your modf one share with me too ^_^

  4. #524
    Quote Originally Posted by justinrp View Post
    To remove those make sure you have both No docked & undocked Icon Labels selected in winterboard, then move them above the selected theme in the winterboard list.

    PS. Could you post your keypad with letters?
    I have those both checked but still have the "iPod" text behind the Media icon

  5. #525
    Quote Originally Posted by ElGriton View Post
    There's one HERE! But, I can't make it work right.
    I saw that one but i don't want just the cloud... i want with like the degrees and stuff

  6. #526
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by McLaReN_F1 View Post
    I have those both checked but still have the "iPod" text behind the Media icon

    Try this Sol.:

    Go to Winterboard and you move the No Undocked Icons to above of the theme and check it both with the theme and make sure you move the right icon

    because the correct one is MobileMusicPlayer not iPod make sure with this

    If is still show on you have to use SBsetting and go to hide icon and Off the iPod one

  7. #527
    Quote Originally Posted by alihuta2002 View Post
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

    above is a download link of the theme when u done your modf one share with me too ^_^
    huh? i don't want ur moded theme nor am i going to mod it for u... im not a theme maker

  8. #528
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    123
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    does anyone have the icon.png of + symbol? much appreciated

    chris

  9. #529
    Quote Originally Posted by alihuta2002 View Post
    Try this Sol.:

    Go to Winterboard and you move the No Undocked Icons to above of the theme and check it both with the theme and make sure you move the right icon

    because the correct one is MobileMusicPlayer not iPod make sure with this

    If is still show on you have to use SBsetting and go to hide icon and Off the iPod one
    What do you mean by "move the No Undocked Icons to above of the theme and check it both with the theme and make sure you move the right icon"

    i just went into winterboard and checked both options

  10. #530
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mashimarowu View Post
    huh? i don't want ur moded theme nor am i going to mod it for u... im not a theme maker
    Hehe i think you get this one to make your own theme so i can see how is ur theme ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by McLaReN_F1 View Post
    What do you mean by "move the No Undocked Icons to above of the theme and check it both with the theme and make sure you move the right icon"

    i just went into winterboard and checked both options

    I mean you go to your winterboard

    and then drag your No undocked Icon above iNav theme and check it both don't check another thing

    if still there do the other thing that i told u
    Last edited by alihuta2002; 2009-03-15 at 02:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  11. #531
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ElGriton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Come the Apocalypse I shall be Omnipresent
    Posts
    180
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 55 Times in 42 Posts



    Here's the Clock and Weather Screen from Cydia. I've modified it by changing the icons and moving the weather and clock to the top and bottom of the screen respectively. You can play with the positioning yourself to get it where you want it. I believe you can just .ssh this into your /Library/Themes folder.

    OK, If you extract these and .ssh the folder to your phone and overwrite your one Clock and Weather Screen theme (if you have one) it should make your phone look like the screenie above. Don't forget to edit the configureMe.js file.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ElGriton; 2009-03-15 at 05:43 AM.

  12. #532
    iPhoneaholic eatjello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Leesburg, Virginia
    Posts
    329
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 56 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ElGriton View Post


    Here's the Clock and Weather Screen from Cydia. I've modified it by changing the icons and moving the weather and clock to the top and bottom of the screen respectively. You can play with the positioning yourself to get it where you want it. I believe you can just .ssh this into your /Library/Themes folder.

    OK, for some reason I can't upload the .zip file. I'll try again after I return from my nightly walk. If there's any interest that is.
    mind uploading the icon for the Contact?
    also, you know how you have the clock down there?
    is there any way i can do that with this?

    http://i43.tinypic.com/wqt3wz.png

    but with that font, and have the date, but WITHOUT the year?

  13. #533
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    123
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ElGriton View Post


    Here's the Clock and Weather Screen from Cydia. I've modified it by changing the icons and moving the weather and clock to the top and bottom of the screen respectively. You can play with the positioning yourself to get it where you want it. I believe you can just .ssh this into your /Library/Themes folder.

    OK, for some reason I can't upload the .zip file. I'll try again after I return from my nightly walk. If there's any interest that is.
    Hey griton. I like what you did with the weather and clock. Id be interested in this set-up to use. right now im using the wbapp from cydia as showed earlier in this thread. Thanks!

    chris

    edit to add:

    heres a pic of how mine looks as of now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png  
    Last edited by pickeledpeter; 2009-03-15 at 03:46 AM.

  14. #534
    Quote Originally Posted by alihuta2002 View Post
    Hehe i think you get this one to make your own theme so i can see how is ur theme ^_^




    I mean you go to your winterboard

    and then drag your No undocked Icon above iNav theme and check it both don't check another thing

    if still there do the other thing that i told u
    Ive moved the "No Undocked icon into the iNav theme folder and checked both options, the text still shows. i also tried the sbsettings way, it completely hides the icon and text

  15. #535
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts

    You don't move No Undocked Icons into the iNav theme. You simply ensure that in your Winterboard list it comes before iNav. If its listed after iNav then click on the right of the line and drag it above iNav
    If I've helped don't forget to show some Thankfulness!!


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to justinrp For This Useful Post:

    McLaReN_F1 (2009-03-15)

  17. #536
    Quote Originally Posted by justinrp View Post
    You don't move No Undocked Icons into the iNav theme. You simply ensure that in your Winterboard list it comes before iNav. If its listed after iNav then click on the right of the line and drag it above iNav
    Ah Gotcha

    Also does anyone have the "Wallpaper.png" without the "iNav" text on the left?

    Thanks
    Last edited by McLaReN_F1; 2009-03-15 at 03:55 AM.

  18. #537
    iPhone? More like MyPhone stereosympathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    167
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 21 Times in 18 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by McLaReN_F1 View Post
    Ive moved the "No Undocked icon into the iNav theme folder and checked both options, the text still shows. i also tried the sbsettings way, it completely hides the icon and text
    you know in winterboard, on the right side of each selection there are those 3 horizontal lines, grab those and move the no undocked and no docked icon selections to the top of your winterboard. See the pic.

    -picture-3.png

    Gives thanks...Do you?

  19. #538
    This theme is getting awfully "custom"......

  20. #539
    Quote Originally Posted by ElGriton View Post


    Here's the Clock and Weather Screen from Cydia. I've modified it by changing the icons and moving the weather and clock to the top and bottom of the screen respectively. You can play with the positioning yourself to get it where you want it. I believe you can just .ssh this into your /Library/Themes folder.

    OK, for some reason I can't upload the .zip file. I'll try again after I return from my nightly walk. If there's any interest that is.
    i like the one you have right now, but right now for my theme i have the clock and date where your weather is... is it possible to strink the words so i can put the weather where u have the time? if possible can u do it for me and upload for me? thanks

    EDIT: please strink a lot so it will fit between the word iNav and the setting icon
    Last edited by mashimarowu; 2009-03-15 at 04:12 AM.

  21. #540
    Alihuta, I want to your site but don't understand how to install your theme. Is there an english translation of it somewhere?

Page 27 of 191 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •