Page 24 of 191 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iDCP View Post
    Reeco, your theme is very sleek and beautiful, but I have a major problem. The theme is causing a major memory hog, so when I try to run other apps or play games they all crash back to springboard. I checked the processes and springboard was running at 50mb. Is there a way you can decrease the size of this theme so there won't be such a memory hog? (and keep the aesthetic look at the same time)

Thanks.
    50MB...no wonder I only have like 1.63-2.85MB of memory available. Perhaps its time to do some spring cleaning. I really like this theme, so getting rid of it is not an option. I'm still wondering what makes it consume so much memory?

I agree, Reeco excellent job.

just a suggestion...but i think itd be nice to see the left column like the words in it spaced out so that we could use the app ''page jump'' or whatever its called so when we clicked for example ''internet'' on the left it would take us to our 4th page...anyone think this is possible?

How do you get settings on the main page too?

no go for the instructional video?

I think the theme is brilliant and Reeco has done an amazing job but after having it for only about 8 hours I have decided to go back to my Smoog theme. I just find it too impractical.

With my current theme and about 120 apps, utils, games etc all set in their own categories folders and my favs on my home screen I found myself irratated at having to do so much scrolling and swiping with iNav.

Congrats Reeco on your fine work but for practicality and user friendliness I'm afraid it's not my cup of tea.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cobbo67 For This Useful Post:

jl_06 (2009-05-21)

Quote Originally Posted by alihuta2002 View Post
    how about this one guys

thats awesome Alihuta. Are you going to put the wallpaper up so we can use it?

Quote Originally Posted by jcraven8081 View Post
    just a suggestion...but i think itd be nice to see the left column like the words in it spaced out so that we could use the app ''page jump'' or whatever its called so when we clicked for example ''internet'' on the left it would take us to our 4th page...anyone think this is possible?
    If you had looked a few pages back, you would have seen that I posted a screenshot of a mod I'm working on.

Quote Originally Posted by agentalexandre View Post
    I am almost finished my mod of this theme. You will be able to click on 4 names on the sidebar to take you to the springboard page. Unfortunately (due to a restriction on springjumps) you can only have one jump to a specific page.

Attatched is pic of the progress. I did not turn on the no undocked labels theme yet, so I can see where the spring jumps are, but I will turn it off when I'm done. Please ignore the dock, its just me messing around.

BUG! I use call me and made a contacts folder. when my first contact calls me it wont allow for me to "slide to answer". It just stays frozen. This does not happen with any of my other contacts

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by armyjoe98 View Post
    thats awesome Alihuta. Are you going to put the wallpaper up so we can use it?
    Soon after i got it from the guys who will give me

Can I get the date only with bigger font size?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    Several people have requested this, so as promised:

Here is my wallpaper HTML I'm using to display the time and date.

After downloading, rename file to Wallpaper.html and save.
    SSH into your iphone and place the file in the iNav theme folder.
    Respring your iphone and all should be good.

Gan I just say WOW!! awesome theme so smmoth and clean...Just added it, Took a bit but was well worth it ..thanks

Progress on my mod: thanks to alertrenegade, I have got springjumps to all pages on all pages of the springboard. It is really cool. I'm just going to working a bit more on the various other icons, and I will release it. It will be much more difficult to install however, as it involves adding new applications. I will try to explain as best I can. I would like to again thank Reeco for this wonderful theme, and all the time he put into it.

BTW, for anyone who speaks French here: (my french isn't great ) Je vais traduire le theme orginale en Francais, ca vas prendre quelque jours.

I don't speak Arabic, but I am half Arab, and I plan on translating the theme into Arabic as well.

Thanks
    Last edited by agentalexandre; 2009-03-14 at 03:16 PM. Reason: correcting my bad French xD

AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Here's What I've Got...
    I'm running a mix of iNav and iNinja, and I love it- but I have a few questions.

One- I remade my springjump icons, but I was wondering if there is a way to get the 2 3 and 7 below the word contact. I saw a screenshot in this thread that had that, and it looked amazing.

Two- I would prefer if the timestamp wallpaper.html did not have AM/PM or the year showing. With widgets I adjust the js sheet, but that didn't work when I tried moving it from a widget I was using. Anyone know how?

Also, I made a UIPinstripe.png to match the theme, and I am also attaching UILCDBackground.png that works. Credit goes to barsoverbeats for the UILCD file.

Great theme!!!

-Pierre
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0013.png   -uilcdbackground.png   -uipinstripe.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone compnerd88's Avatar
    Thanks

My current setup:

Didnt want the date and time taking over the screen / theme.....so i made it small and clean.....removed iNav insignia also

-Compnerd88
    Last edited by compnerd88; 2009-03-14 at 03:47 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by agentalexandre View Post
    Progress on my mod: thanks to alertrenegade, I have got springjumps to all pages on all pages of the springboard. It is really cool. I'm just going to working a bit more on the various other icons, and I will release it. It will be much more difficult to install however, as it involves adding new applications. I will try to explain as best I can. I would like to again thank Reeco for this wonderful theme, and all the time he put into it.

BTW, for anyone who speaks French here: (my french isn't great ) Je vais traduire le theme orginale en Francais, ca vas prendre quelque jours.

I don't speak Arabic, but I am half Arab, and I plan on translating the theme into Arabic as well.

Thanks
    hey buddy do you know if there is a way to produce duplicate spring jumps. Meaning can there be more that one jump to page 8 or 0? Looking forward to your mod.

I will try to post up later the changes that were requested.

Thanks

I finally decided to lighten up the arrows for the "Games" and "Apps" Icons...looks better to me

I also made the screen of the phone icon display the dialer screen

Let me know what you think

-Compnerd88
    Last edited by compnerd88; 2009-03-14 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ripped53 View Post
    hey buddy do you know if there is a way to produce duplicate spring jumps. Meaning can there be more that one jump to page 8 or 0? Looking forward to your mod.
    Yeah, you can do it, you can find out how to do it in the native app discussion forum (I started a topic there about it), or you can just wait for my mod to be finished, I just have to finish the Mail icon and write the instructions to import the SpringJumps and how it should be set out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by compnerd88 View Post
    I finally decided to lighten up the arrows for the "Games" and "Apps" Icons...looks better to me

I also made the screen of the phone icon display the dialer screen

Let me know what you think

-Compnerd88
    Hey comp....would you mind sharing a link to those icons?

Thanks

When I get back home I'll post them

And the Time / Date Widget

-Compnerd88

Page 24 of 191 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast