Page 23 of 191 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

the theme is great! i would like just one thing.. how can i set that My SMS shortcut opens BiteSMS instead of default SMS app?

pleease reply,it would mean alot.

Nice theme. Kinda found a way of avoiding opening the stupid Safari. Make sure that you line up your touch with Internet and in the centre of the screen to select without opening the webclip.

What it really needs now is something like the HTC Touch when you drag your finger through your menu and it take you to there instead of having to swipe to get to the next screen. It's a bit annoying trying to swipe to the last screen/menu Apps.

Wow is all i can say and also thank you..

have it installed and running fine but I've lost my SETTINGS & it's icon and can't find it anywhere now. Any ideas please?

Also is it possible to edit the list on the left as I don't have games so don't need that in the list?

Thanks again..

Quote Originally Posted by shockre View Post
    the theme is great! i would like just one thing.. how can i set that My SMS shortcut opens BiteSMS instead of default SMS app?

Just Add the stock SMS to Apps folder leaving the BiteSMS out and then either SSH or WinSCP (if Windows user) to phone and replace the icon with the one supplied with this theme.

Worked a treat for me and looks great..
    Last edited by Scooterpig; 2009-03-14 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shockre View Post

change text.png for biteSMS.png switch SMS for bite that's easy!

Hi, I did as you said but even after respring no changes. Do I have to delete wallpaper.png? Or is it in winterboard. Your wallpaper with clock looks great

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    Several people have requested this, so as promised:

Here is my wallpaper HTML I'm using to display the time and date.

After downloading, rename file to Wallpaper.html and save.
    SSH into your iphone and place the file in the iNav theme folder.
    Respring your iphone and all should be good.

Hi, I did as you said but even after respring no changes. Do I have to delete wallpaper.png? Or is it in winterboard. Your wallpaper with clock looks great
    Last edited by armyjoe98; 2009-03-14 at 03:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Hybridx24 View Post
    Isn't there an icon you can make that throws you to another page on your springboard? If so, why not just lay them out on each page to bring you to the corresponding name?
    read people. download springjump in cydia.

Isn't there an icon you can make that throws you to another page on your springboard? If so, why not just lay them out on each page to bring you to the corresponding name?

Runt I got it to work I had to go into stash/themes. This is a great fix. Looks fantastic. Now can't wait until we get the other wallpapers that have been made. You all have done a wonderful job

Quote Originally Posted by armyjoe98 View Post

Did you rename the Wallpaper.txt to Wallpaper.html? Wallpaper has to start with a capital 'W', and NO, DO NOT delete the wallpaper.png.

Glad you like it. Still working on some more tweaks.

Also, for an added effect, you can download 'noclock' in cydia to remove the clock at the top center. If you do it this way, be sure noclock is moved to the top of Winterboard in the first position.
    Last edited by Runt; 2009-03-14 at 03:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

how about this one guys

Last edited by alihuta2002; 2009-03-14 at 04:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alihuta2002 View Post
    how about this one guys

Not bad at all. Might wanna charge that battery though.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    Not bad at all. Might wanna charge that battery though.
    Haha Is actually not mine the guys still working on the modf version

So mine I still learing how to make a wallpaper still on step one ^_^

Still can't find my Settings - anyone?

Also should the SMS & Phone show a number for received messages, calls etc like stock as did a test, received a message but nothing showed up on icon?

Thanks

Weather Mod: To use with WBapp (from Cydia) replace the zipped .css in style sheets.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by nickh; 2009-03-14 at 04:36 AM. Reason: Cleaned Up
    iPhone 4 | iMac 24" | MacBook Pro 15" | ATV | iPod Classic | Time Capsule | iPad 16 Gb |

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nickh For This Useful Post:

Runt (2009-03-14), xcdogx (2009-03-15)

Quote Originally Posted by uzair_rock View Post
    When did i said i didnt like it..????
    All i wanted to know that will there be a solution to this in the near future as this is a beta release......i luved the theme and im using it....so chill dude!!!
    lol im chilled sorry for the ruffness... umm i don't think there is a solve to not open safari since webclips is mainly iblanks and the only way it will stop in the future is that the person who made the app will make it not open safari which i hope will happen soon

Quote Originally Posted by nickh View Post
    Weather Mod: To use with WBapp (from Cydia) replace the zipped .css in style sheets.

"]http://[/URL]
    how do you people add the name between the signal of the phone and wifi?
    Last edited by mashimarowu; 2009-03-14 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mashimarowu View Post
    lol im chilled sorry for the ruffness... umm i don't think there is a solve to not open safari since webclips is mainly iblanks and the only way it will stop in the future is that the person who made the app will make it not open safari which i hope will happen soon

how do you people add the name between the signal of the phone and wifi?
    Use Make it mine form Cydia can change the carrier & time slots.
    iPhone 4 | iMac 24" | MacBook Pro 15" | ATV | iPod Classic | Time Capsule | iPad 16 Gb |

Very nice theme reeco,

just a little problem which could be resolved, like the blank apps opening up safari. Maybe you could resize the icons so they are not so big and close to the blank apps? Other than that i havent come across any other problems yet.

For the people asking about where to find the settings make sure u have NOT selected "no undocked icon labels" in winterboard until the end of the installation otherwise you will not be able to see the settings label.
    Last edited by Cee90; 2009-03-14 at 04:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nickh View Post
    Use Make it mine form Cydia can change the carrier & time slots.
    i remember now... i tryed doing that but u need to have a sim inside that is working to be able to see the name... anyone have a clue on how to make it work even if u don't have a active sim carD?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Reeco, your theme is very sleek and beautiful, but I have a major problem. The theme is causing a major memory hog, so when I try to run other apps or play games they all crash back to springboard. I checked the processes and springboard was running at 50mb. Is there a way you can decrease the size of this theme so there won't be such a memory hog? (and keep the aesthetic look at the same time)

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cee90 View Post
    For the people asking about where to find the settings make sure u have NOT selected "no undocked icon labels" in winterboard until the end of the installation otherwise you will not be able to see the settings label.
    Thanks for that Cee90, sorted it out and also sorted out missed calls, sms numbers..

Ok still stuck for SMS icon not showing number.

I use BiteSMS for default SMS app, so added the default iPhone SMS to Apps to hide that and kept BiteSMS on screen for this theme. Then I replaced the icon for BiteSMS with the one provided within this theme, but seems not wanting to show the number for received text.

Anyone have any suggestions please?
    Last edited by Scooterpig; 2009-03-14 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 23 of 191 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast