Page 19 of 191 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

great theme

Let me suggest some mods:

Instead of having 7 "categories" on the left, reduce it to 4 (or even 5 using the 5 rows hack) so to be able to use spring jumps to move easily. Maybe Internet and Email could be placed in the same category or Media and Photo. For instance you may have one BIG icon (positione slightly upper) and up to three little icons on the last row. For instance you may have a big INTERNET Icon and a small email icon (you can even place two or more little icons in the same category). Or you may have the BIG Iphone ICON (in the "contact" category) and the smaller contacts icon and so on.

My 2 Cents

Now Just One Question:
    If I use IBLANK from Cydia this will fix the annoyng "blank safari page" issue clicking everywhere on the screen?

Thanks

Massimo

Quote Originally Posted by ripped53 View Post
    Spintek, could you share where the Springjump folder with icons is located. I'd like to replace them with clear icons. I'm using Finder and I've looked in the Applications and var/mobile/library folders and didn't see them.

Also "Runt" would you mind sharing your time and date widget.

Thanks

I'll have to post when I get home this evening. Im at work now, and it's not a widget. I wrote a Wallpaper html to get this to work properly. The widgets were giving me fits.

i'll ask again, because i asked before once and so did someone else, does anyone know what font is used? i have gone through all of mine and cant find it.

works fine for me but when I click on the contacts it opens internet browser. Any Idea how I can resolve it.

because your phone app is supposed to be there, not contacts. that may be the problem

Quote Originally Posted by mc9625 View Post
    great theme

Let me suggest some mods:

Instead of having 7 "categories" on the left, reduce it to 4 (or even 5 using the 5 rows hack) so to be able to use spring jumps to move easily. Maybe Internet and Email could be placed in the same category or Media and Photo. For instance you may have one BIG icon (positione slightly upper) and up to three little icons on the last row. For instance you may have a big INTERNET Icon and a small email icon (you can even place two or more little icons in the same category). Or you may have the BIG Iphone ICON (in the "contact" category) and the smaller contacts icon and so on.
    HAY that is a pretty good idea,i am in the way to customize this theme,ill be thinking of doing this.Ill post pics if im done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by jatt559 View Post
    this theme is great... working fine for me but only problem is the lockscreen. If I'm on a call then I can not press the hold and answer the call button or ignore.
    anyone know how to fix the lockscreen issue? I can't answer another call while on a call.

Quote Originally Posted by Podmodder View Post
    i'll ask again, because i asked before once and so did someone else, does anyone know what font is used? i have gone through all of mine and cant find it.
    I think he used Tahoma font, i replaced email with camera and i used that font and its look the same

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DeViL4U For This Useful Post:

Podmodder (2009-03-13)

ok, here is my modification. you will first need a few things. No Calendar Date from Cydia, modmyi repo so i am sure we all have it, Five Icon Dock from Cydia, stock source, and add a new category called Favs. that way you have fast access to the things you use most by clicking the star icon.

Here is how everything should look

Before applying theme... (note i renamed my Boss Prefs to Settings so it is there instead of settings)

Winter Board...

After Applying Theme...

Let me know what you guys/gals think

EDIT Weather icon might need work but i did it quick, fast, and in a hurry. I couldn't get the one that came with it to look right. If there are any complaints i can try to make a different one
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Podmodder; 2009-03-13 at 04:45 PM.

Podmodder this is really nice but I prefer a text icon like this

This is hebrew text icon i started to change the theme...

Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    For now, enjoy the theme and i'll help out as much as i can tomorrow and post up image by image setup for the theme.
    reeco PLZ!

We need a guide to the setup..

Reeco simply amazing!!!! just an idea could you incorporate vista per7ection working side bar photo gadget so that your springboard photo icon can change to multiple photo display

My iPhone is a Part of Me Chefanim's Avatar
    Thanks

I did it a little differently, I put some of the more frequently used apps on the same page as the big icon:

So long, and thanks for all the fish

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I love it! It took some time to set up with the larger icons and blanks but well worth it in the end. The only thing I see that might have been mentioned but I dont see anything about it is the Media icon. I see text behind it that says "iPod" under the screen. Technically is says "iPo" and the rest is hidden. Is this an error in the image or an error on my end? Just curious. Please help.

Thank you

you have to put no undocked icon labels on and above inav in winterboard, i am pretty sure that is how they fixed it

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Podmodder For This Useful Post:

ToasterBoyOhFour (2009-03-13)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Chefanim's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterBoyOhFour View Post
    I love it! It took some time to set up with the larger icons and blanks but well worth it in the end. The only thing I see that might have been mentioned but I dont see anything about it is the Media icon. I see text behind it that says "iPod" under the screen. Technically is says "iPo" and the rest is hidden. Is this an error in the image or an error on my end? Just curious. Please help.

Thank you

Turn on the 'No Undocked Icon Labels' and move it to the top in winterboard.... that will fix it
    So long, and thanks for all the fish

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Podmodder View Post
    you have to put no undocked icon labels on and above inav in winterboard, i am pretty sure that is how they fixed it
    Gotcha. Makes perfect sense. I had it on but not above. Thank you.

I'm working on a mod of the theme with the PSD ipodtouch provided us (thanks). You will have the ability ( with Springjumper) to click on the name and it will take you to the page (although I will have to group some of the names together e.g A communication name with phone sms and email inside.)

AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Love this theme...
    This looks amazing on my phone.

Any way I could get a PSD of the photos icon? I want to edit the text under the icon to say PHOTOS, not PHOTO'S.

Thanks

made better weather icon. here is the .png if anyone is using what i made

Page 19 of 191 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast