Page 184 of 191 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,680 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

thanks for sharing.

can someone please make me the iNav executive big icons in a purple or pink color? I will be forever grateful. Thanks

this looks a great theme, but when i downloaded there was no read-me file..... I don't have the foggiest how to load this theme shame as i think it looks excellent in the opening video.

well done reeco

Quote Originally Posted by tobypu View Post
    Here is the video of my iNav theme. It is a work in progress but I wanted to show a "concept" video. Below is also a higher quality screenshot. Enjoy!

I've been coming to these forums for a while and never made an account and never posted, but after seeing this whole "iNav" phenom, I cant help it anymore. This is the most excellent thing i've seen. This puts iNitsua to shame. I'm going to keep my eyes on this thread, you guys are on to something here.

This is my modification:

will post more screens when "completed".

Thanks to reeco for this great theme, all credits go to him.

EDIT:

This is not goin' to be released, its just for me.
    Last edited by Carlcox89; 2009-08-19 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlcox89 View Post
    This is my modification:

will post more screens when "completed".

Thanks to reeco for this great theme, all credits go to him.
    ehh..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ekidd For This Useful Post:

peligon1 (2009-08-18)

So i followed every step on the you tube video but i am still having trouble with the theme. My spring jumps on the dock are still showing, and when i go to winter board i just have inav and not the other theme that needs to be checked.

What can I say, I've been inspired.
    This is the mod im working on.

Last edited by torrenegoshima; 2009-08-19 at 11:07 AM. Reason: better image

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoNinja06 View Post
    How do you turn down the volume of the lock and unlock sound without having to lower the ring volume? The lock and unlock sound is embarassing loud... I have to put it on silent when ever I'm in a room...
    Anyone know how to turn the volume down for this?

anyone know what happened to the youtube how to video? says it was removed by the user.

Strange, I just watched it a few days ago.

There are other set up videos on YouTube that can help you.

Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    That looks really nice. great work. keep me posted on this
    So any updates on this amazing mod???? still looking forward to ots release

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peligon1 View Post
    So any updates on this amazing mod???? still looking forward to ots release
    Unfortunately I will not be releasing this as I have no time to continue working on it. This was merely done as a personal theme to test the video integration with the iNav theme.

I do hope, however, that others will build on this to create their own versions.

I have a few other ideas that I may post later.

wow very nice theme!! sorry im little late on this, but the video tut seems not working.. and i have problem on installing it(specially springjumps) can someone help me out please..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey guys! I'm new here and finally decided to try my hand at making/modifying iPod themes. I came along the iNav theme this morning and seen a lot of potential in it. I'm the kind of person that is never satisfied with something unless i make it myself so i started ripping into it and as of right now this is what i have. If you guys could tell me what you think and maybe give me a few ideas on new things or on how to improve this id really appreciate it. Also if anyone wants this specific theme then just let me know and ill send it right over... Thanks for looking guys..

**EDIT 1**
    I think im going to try and bring the time off of the Status Bar and move it down onto the springboard in between the two icons at the top. Ill post an update once i get this done...

**EDIT 2**
    Moved Time from status bar down onto the springboard, updated the upper layout and configuration with more tables for the icons and new timestap. Fixed some of the icon issues. In the process of adding a RSS Feed or possibly a mail widgit for the springboard. I'm trying to make this thing as neat and clean as possible with alot of cool widgits and features. Ill post an update later in the afternoon with pictures..

decided to go ahead and post some pics now before i go to bed. Got everything pretty much alligned and working great. Added RSS feed, springboard timestap, and more tables, edited icons to fit better. Tell me what you guys think!

for some reason this theme looks 10000x better when you view it on the iPod idk why these pictures make it look kinda bad...
    Last edited by beanx; 2009-11-04 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. The Following User Says Thank You to beanx For This Useful Post:

reeco (2009-11-04)

nice men but can you release it??

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 344 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by beanx View Post
    Hey guys! I'm new here and finally decided to try my hand at making/modifying iPod themes. I came along the iNav theme this morning and seen a lot of potential in it. I'm the kind of person that is never satisfied with something unless i make it myself so i started ripping into it and as of right now this is what i have. If you guys could tell me what you think and maybe give me a few ideas on new things or on how to improve this id really appreciate it. Also if anyone wants this specific theme then just let me know and ill send it right over... Thanks for looking guys..

**EDIT 1**
    I think im going to try and bring the time off of the Status Bar and move it down onto the springboard in between the two icons at the top. Ill post an update once i get this done...

**EDIT 2**
    Moved Time from status bar down onto the springboard, updated the upper layout and configuration with more tables for the icons and new timestap. Fixed some of the icon issues. In the process of adding a RSS Feed or possibly a mail widgit for the springboard. I'm trying to make this thing as neat and clean as possible with alot of cool widgits and features. Ill post an update later in the afternoon with pictures..

decided to go ahead and post some pics now before i go to bed. Got everything pretty much alligned and working great. Added RSS feed, springboard timestap, and more tables, edited icons to fit better. Tell me what you guys think!

for some reason this theme looks 10000x better when you view it on the iPod idk why these pictures make it look kinda bad...
    This is prob the best mod i've seen of my theme. Really good job mate. And I know what you mean by it looking soooooo much better on the phone.

Keep up the good work buddy.
    Twitter: @reecouk

20. The Following User Says Thank You to reeco For This Useful Post:

beanx (2009-11-04)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

wow i wasn't expecting that reeco, thanks a lot man i really appreciate it. I have a few little things i want to fix on it today and maybe add a few more things too. The major change im wanting to do is remove categories and maybe make the Games & Apps into spring jumps that jump to an unused springboard page, i think that would use ALOT less ram and improve performance ten fold, because this thing is a memory hog. I've never seen it done but i think it would work with little modification.

I'm not really sure how to "release" something but if someone tells me then id have no problem doing it. I could email you the theme if you want along with instructions on how to install it. Just let me know guys, if you would like me to modify this in anyway to you liking and then send it to you i would be more than happy to do that, id really like to try and make my place here in the iPod modding world and get noticed.

**UPDATE**
    Added springjumps for apps and games, so now when you select the main app or games icon in the middle it will quickly jump over to the page containing the icons for the games or the apps. I had to tweak the layout a little so the games & app icons fit perfect in the main area there in the middle. Moved the RSS feed up a little bit & widened and lengthen the main area. This works great and is 1000x quicker than using the categories app plus frees up almost 10mb of memeory so you dont have to worry about any of the RAM hogging games crashing. Also when you click on where it displays the time at the top it opens Terminal (i use this a lot for tweaking, uninstalling, installing and other things) i thought it would be a neat way to incorporate that into it. All in all i am very happy with this theme right now and am going to start working on a custom lock-screen, custom icons for apps and games, custom SBsettings skin and some other little fine touches to make this thing bullet proof. If its ok with reeco i think im going to code name this " iNavX " i think that name sounds as cool as the theme looks & still lets you know where the idea came from. I am worried about others being able to set this theme up correctly due to it being so complicated i may try to figure something out like programming an auto installtion for it kinda like how cydia or the appstore installs its apps, i wouldn't see why this would be to hard to do..

I gotta give props to you reeco if it wasn't for you coming up with ideas like these then we would all still be using them boring icon filled springboards, thanks man.. More pictures & video to come later.

**EDIT**
    Here are some updated pictures, i edited the icons and swapped a few o them out for some custom ones that i thought would fit my theme better. Next step is to add an RSS feed for my mail...

Last edited by beanx; 2009-11-05 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

dang beanx, lookin good.
    ill def be downloading this lol

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Nice!!!!!

Page 184 of 191 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186 ... LastLast