Page 180 of 191 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,600 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

Quote Originally Posted by burtonvsx View Post
    Okay I know this is months old and people probably won't help me out here but I've been searching for directions on this forever. Can anyone point me in the right direction to set this up on my phone (icon placement, springjump etc.)
    Same here, want to set this up, how is it done?

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    Same here, want to set this up, how is it done?

I tryed to make it work on my iphone, but got a few strange things.
    see pictures below.
    My dock cant dissapear, and also the thumb text is not align with the menu on the left

If anyone can help, it would be appreciated.

What I did was to transfer the theme to my theme folder using ssh, and then created 10 blanks icons on every page, and then placing the thumbs in right place.

thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bild-001.png   -bild-002.png   -bild-003.png   -bild-004.png  

I've finally made some progress however my offer still stands (see other posts).

My only problem is my "sms" icon is still the same stock sms icon and its still the regular size when using the iNav blue theme. Everything else worked. Please advise...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blandv View Post
    I've finally made some progress however my offer still stands (see other posts).

My only problem is my "sms" icon is still the same stock sms icon and its still the regular size when using the iNav blue theme. Everything else worked. Please advise...thanks
    is there a guide for installing inav executive?

and your sms icon problem Rename your SMS icon to Messages.png

5. The Following User Says Thank You to axpk95 For This Useful Post:

blandv (2009-07-10)

Thanks. How/where do i rename?

ssh onto your iphone
    goto themes inside there will be iNav Executive.theme
    inside that folder go into icons folder
    sms icon should be in there

Sorry I meant on the original iNav. Haven't advanced to the executive yet On the original i still have the stock sms icon. wouldit be the same principle?

almost got it setup
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001-1-.png  

11. The Following User Says Thank You to axpk95 For This Useful Post:

blandv (2009-07-10)

Quote Originally Posted by axpk95 View Post
    almost got it setup
    to solve the problem of the icon sms, change sms.png to Messages.png

13. The Following User Says Thank You to firebird13 For This Useful Post:

blandv (2009-07-10)

Quote Originally Posted by axpk95 View Post
    almost got it setup
    How did you manage to make the dock dissappear or invisible so the background wallpaper appear?
    Because I cant remove the dock picture. se pictures below, I tryed with two different themes but same problem. Please advise... thanks

sorry didn't attached the picture
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bild-002.png  
    Last edited by ei3nofo; 2009-07-10 at 06:42 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

[QUOTE=ei3nofo;4804921]How did you manage to make the dock dissappear or invisible so the background wallpaper appear?
    Because I cant remove the dock picture. se pictures below, I tryed with two different themes but same problem. Please advise... thanks

Open Winterboard, and check "Transparent Dock". You should be set from there!

[quote=brandoncarr;4805251]
    Quote Originally Posted by ei3nofo View Post
    How did you manage to make the dock dissappear or invisible so the background wallpaper appear?

Open Winterboard, and check "Transparent Dock". You should be set from there!
    Thank you for your quick response!

I did check "Transparent Dock" on winterboard but nothing happened.
    Should it be in a specifik order?
    Thanks again for your advice...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bild-001.png   -bild-006.png  

make transparent dock in photo shop... take that 1 and remove all from it... just to be transparent... then put it in folder of theme and respring and you will make it work...

Quote Originally Posted by lazardj View Post
    make transparent dock in photo shop... take that 1 and remove all from it... just to be transparent... then put it in folder of theme and respring and you will make it work...
    thanks for your responce... but...

I created the new Dock.png transparent (320px,92px) in photoshop and the ssh it to theme folder.
    The default dock picture is still there

Maybe I need to reset my Iphone?

what do you think?.....any advice?
    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dock.png  

How did you guys get the webclips to appear?. I have d/l'ed the right apps and that is the one part of the tutorial that is killing me. Any advice?

Hey Guys,
    I costumized the iNav theme the way I like it and tried to delete the weather app that was included in the iNav theme.
    I managed to delete it, but its looks like this now:

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/4586/img0153.png

look at the stuff I marked in the red square.
    Any ideas?

@ ei3nofo

Whenever you make changes through ssh, you need to respring / restart the springboard, so the new/changed files can be loaded.
    Last edited by Guser60; 2009-07-10 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

To Reeco: I want to say that this is the best theme I have ever seen and I want to thank you for all your hard work. I love the way my 3GS iPhone looks.

however, there is one minor detail. the stock SMS icon on my 3GS doesn't quite exactly look like yours. my text icon doesn't have the letters "SMS" like yours does in your video. this makes me wonder if this is the reason why my text icon on my page 1 looks the way it does in the picture below.

is there any way I could fix this to where it looks right? I'm thinking I would just need to change the SMS icon to match yours which in turn would make it look right. how could I do this?

Change the name of the icon from Text to Messages. Start there.

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Change the name of the icon from Text to Messages. Start there.
    okay, I finally figured it out. thank you so much.....

now I'm off to donate some $$$ to Reeco for all his hard work.
    Last edited by xbox360gamer; 2009-07-11 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 180 of 191 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190 ... LastLast