Page 179 of 191 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,580 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

to solve 2 problems with Inav Eecutive:

1) background black:
    in the file LockBackground.html, change body like this:
    <body background="/private/var/stash/Themes.XXXXX/iNav CRAZYBLACK1.theme/LockBackground.png">

XXXXX is the name of the thème on your iphone.

2) the batterie charge don't appear when your iphone is connected :
    delete the file "LockBackground.html.

newbie here. this is my first try installing a theme for my iphone and so far i have been lucky enough to follow reecos video tutorial and by reading the previous posts. can anyone share where can i get some good icons for my docks? thanks in advance.

much tnx to reeco for this great theme!

Quote Originally Posted by firebird13 View Post
    to solve 2 problems with Inav Eecutive:

1) background black:
    in the file LockBackground.html, change body like this:
    <body background="/private/var/stash/Themes.XXXXX/iNav CRAZYBLACK1.theme/LockBackground.png">

XXXXX is the name of the thème on your iphone.

2) the batterie charge don't appear when your iphone is connected :
    delete the file "LockBackground.html.
    Where is that file located?

Edit: NVM, i just made one
    Last edited by ShadeZeRO; 2009-06-29 at 02:27 AM.

in the same place as LockBackgroun.png.
    with the root of Inav Executive

Question:I replaced the Springjump icons with the blanks so now they have disappeared (like I wanted), but now, when I want to move icons around, they don't wiggle any more---is anyone else experiencing this?
    Modding Addict

im using iphone fware 3.0, all the icons are working properly except for calendar. anyone having the same problem?

i have a few questions,
    I'm very new at this so please give me detailed answers. thanks.

1) I'm using iPhone 3.0. everything is working fine..but the SpringJump blank Icons (0 -4 ) are showing on top of the text in Icon Dock...

2) is there anyway I can get my Calendar on of the main pages..rather than going to Apps to open it ?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Frostbite's Avatar
    over the hill across the river and through the candy cane forest
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cellmate75 View Post
    Bro
    That is ILL!!!

hey bro
    Here is just the inav with out the widgets and stuff
    If you want the widgets and the lock screen comment and tell me

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Here are the widgets
    To change to location you have to go to private/configureMe.js and open it with text edit or what ever
    Near the top it will say, var locale = "76067"
    Change it to.. var locale = "your zip code"
    then save it and ssh it in
    Any questions?

Sorry here's the link
    RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
    The RS links dont work anymore can you PLEASE post it again I REALLY want it, it looks sick. Would be VERY VERY VERY much aprecieated.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoukin View Post
    1) I'm using iPhone 3.0. everything is working fine..but the SpringJump blank Icons (0 -4 ) are showing on top of the text in Icon Dock...
    You will need to used the transparent icons supplied w/ the download and replace them.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoukin View Post
    2) is there anyway I can get my Calendar on of the main pages..rather than going to Apps to open it ?
    Yes you will want a custom icon though and also the date number will still show up. You can dl a small mod via Cydia called "No Calendar Date" to fix that. At least thats what I did.

Where can I get the "POSER" theme from?

Im running 3.0 and installed this from cydia and had to change the text.png to messages.png and it work. The only thing that does not work is the Lockscreen wallpaper and charging logo. When i SSH.. where are these file so i can put my own lockscreen and battery logo? Thanks
    Last edited by jimb0311; 2009-07-02 at 06:44 AM.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Anoukin

You will need to used the transparent icons supplied w/ the download and replace them.

I am having the same problem, everything is working on 3.0 but the springjump icons are still showing up, where do I find the icons, they are not in the icons folder?

***** Nevermind, saw a previous post the helped me fix it. ******
    Last edited by gavinr98; 2009-07-04 at 05:18 AM.

I managed to get the SMS icon problem fixed.
    All the renaming didn't work

Therefore I put the standard sms app in the apps folder and installed MySms and put it on the right position.
    Then I started Win SCP and went to Applications/MySms and replaced the icon.png with the icon.png of the iNav Public Beta 1.0 ; Now it works finally =)

iNav Public Beta 1.0 :
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

SMS icon:
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

where can i download this theme and how do i set it up/ thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ins0mniac's Avatar
    Thanks

Try the first post of this thread.

Don't you see the links I posted?
    Either download it from this link or start cydia on your iphone and search for iNav; install it, start Winterboard, and set it there + the No Undocked Icon Labels, but make sure the Icon Labels is above iNav in Winterboard. Then you pack all the apps into in apps and games folder and in case too less empty icons are there, you can create some with iBlank.

Go on Youtube and search for "how to install inav"
    For Windows you need WinSCP ( google: WinSCP download )and Open SSH via Cydia. In the Youtube Videos you can see how its done.

I like the soogderrick Theme, but how do I set the icons to the center of the screen? I have the usual 4 iBlank empty icons, but with these it won't work to put it into the center - and then: how do I make these little icons?
    Last edited by Guser60; 2009-07-06 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Can anyone tell me if there is a standard Calculator icon I can download? I have a calculator icon uploaded, but its colored and larger than the standard gray apps with the word underneath and just doesnt look as neat on the top. Did a search in google and on this thread and havent been able to find one.

If someone could let me know if there is one available, or upload one that I can use, I would be grateful!

Nevermind I got it figured out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  
    Last edited by burtonvsx; 2009-07-07 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by uglyboygq View Post
    Here's the latest I've been working for those of you who asked.
    Again, I do not take responsibility or credit for the images and pieces of other themes that I have used. Credit goes to who's images and themes they are. I just simply pieced pieces together and tweaked a few images here and there to make things work. I do not claim this as "My Theme".

1. Download the modded theme and unzip.
    2. SSH or transfer the modded theme via SSH or other transfer programs.
    3. Arrange icons on your springboard prior to activating the modded theme in winterboard. Since the dock is part of the wallpaper, there will be blank images provided for Phone, Text, Mail, and Camera.
    4. Activate the modded theme in winterboard.

Click ====>iNav Executive
    Okay I know this is months old and people probably won't help me out here but I've been searching for directions on this forever. Can anyone point me in the right direction to set this up on my phone (icon placement, springjump etc.)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to burtonvsx For This Useful Post:

smokozuna (2009-08-30)

Is there a way for me to download your theme? or can you email it to me at [email protected]

many thanks

Page 179 of 191 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189 ... LastLast