Page 176 of 191 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,520 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post
    I'm loving this theme! Beautiful! I'm wondering if there is a pink version available... My wife wants it on her phone. Thanks in advance! And yes, I have gone through most of the posts and can't locate one.
    i will make a pink one for you if you want
    but it will have to be tomorrow after i get home from school :P
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Yeah he like disappeared.

Has anyone made a loading screen for media? I would like to change my 3rd page into a categories media folder instead of just the icon for the ipod, but would like a matching loading screen like games and apps have.

I installed iNAV today and although I got everything situated the correct way, I cannot access any of the desktop apps (phone, text, etc.) I tap on the name of the app, and it brings me right to the internet--HELP!!!
    Modding Addict

you have to click on the icon and you should install blanknull to stop it from sending you to safari

those arent supposed to work

So the names of the different functions just sit there looking pretty and I can't access them with a tap? That sounds a little silly and not practical----why use iNAV at all under these circumstances?? WHat is the point?
    Modding Addict

Quote Originally Posted by JurisHP View Post
    I installed iNAV today and although I got everything situated the correct way, I cannot access any of the desktop apps (phone, text, etc.) I tap on the name of the app, and it brings me right to the internet--HELP!!!
    Did you watch the video posted by Reeco on how to set the theme up from the very first page? He shows you exactly what you need to do to get it working.

How To Install iNav Final Version

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6WRptW7Rw4&feature=related]YouTube - How To Install iNav Final Version[/ame]

Watch that first.

When you say "name of the app" I am guessing you are talking about the dock at the bottom of the iDevice screen. So my guess is you have web clips in your dock, you need SpringJumps (0-4) in your dock.

You also need the following apps from Cydia downloaded and installed in order to make the iNav theme work the way it was intended.

CATEGORIES (put your apps in folders to clean up the spring board)
    SPRING JUMPS (placed in the dock will jump to a spring board page of 0 or 1 or 2 or 3 or 4)
    FIVE ICON DOCK (allows you to have five clickable apps in the dock)
    FIVE COLUMN SPRINGBOARD (adds a fifth column to the usual four on each spring board page)
    BLANKNULL (nullifies the web clips so when you touch a web clip Safari does not load)

Default Settings icon?
    I was actually referring to the list of native apps that appear along the left side of the home screen (Phone, SMS, etc.) I thought that one could tap THOSE and get into the app that way, but have since realized I was mistaken. My only problem now is I cannot for the life of me locate my settings--it is not in the lower right - hand corner of the home screen---and it is not in the app or games folder---I see that when I go into Categories to add to either the Games or Apps folders I can, but I have not, and the Settings icon seems to have disappeared. Is anyone else having this issue?

How do I put apps/icons on the Lock Screen? Is it the same as always--just download it through Cydia and Activate it through Winterboard? I'd like my lock screen to have weather, time, etc.
    Last edited by JurisHP; 2009-06-08 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Modding Addict

Quote Originally Posted by JurisHP View Post
    I was actually referring to the list of native apps that appear along the left side of the home screen (Phone, SMS, etc.) I thought that one could tap THOSE and get into the app that way, but have since realized I was mistaken. My only problem now is I cannot for the life of me locate my settings--it is not in the lower right - hand corner of the home screen---and it is not in the app or games folder---I see that when I go into Categories to add to either the Games or Apps folders I can, but I have not, and the Settings icon seems to have disappeared. Is anyone else having this issue?

How do I put apps/icons on the Lock Screen? Is it the same as always--just download it through Cydia and Activate it through Winterboard? I'd like my lock screen to have weather, time, etc.

turn off the inav theme in winterboard to go back to the stock iphone theme..you should see your settings.

Hi I don't know if this has been covered in this thread before but since i installed inav and started to use categories some, I'm not sure if all, of my games have started to crash. At first its after a short period of game play but soon they won't launch at all is this a categories problem or something else. Have anybody out there have any ideas please help this is driving me nuts!!!!!!!

Default inav elegance?
    does anyone know what happened to inav elegance? the inav theme with the orange cube wallpaper?

How do i get the green BG color like posted in the main thread?

Quote Originally Posted by barrygeorge002 View Post
    Still like this BG version. Finally got the weather to look right with correct fonts an all.

Hey, this is a fantastic skin/theme, I'm loving it.

One thing though, I'm not sure this is because I'm in Canada or what, but on the main navigation page, it shows the time on the top panel, on your screen shot it doesn't...

It's not a huge deal, but I'd prefer to not have redundant information on the same screen.

Anybody got any tips?

Hi guys,

Where can I download these iNav themes? I liked many of them like, iNav executive, iNav Remix and the one from the post above.

@drydo475
    yeah iNav + categories is a memory intensive theme. There was a categories fix like somewhere in the page #90's by a dude with a snoopy avatar lmao. If you think about it, iNav is basically the concept of having big icons instead of little ones. Try messing around with the themes, so far i'm mixing i'Elegance with iNav. The icons within the categories are sick due to i'Elegance's 1500+ icon library haha.

@jayteez
    lockscreen stuff is from lockscreen info from macthemes. heres the link: MacThemes Forum / [Theme] Gruppled LockInfo (Formerly "Tea LockInfo")

@JurisHP in iNav, settings are a "invisible" icon. meaning the icon is just a blank one. it still works, but you cant see it. I suggest you put it in a place you can remeber with the stock theme, then turning iNav's theme on. the settings app is still where you left it and it has not been deleted.

@Ruzz i think that theme was shown in the show off your theme thread.. not sure :P
    @decimusmaximus7 i'elegance has great defaults a.k.a. loading screens for many apps. if your looking for a good one just look there.

Well let's just all assume that recco is working hard on making a new theme, supported by the new firmware+winterboard. He made a great theme, and started a awesome idea. So don't act surprised that he might be "inactive" this is all just a side hobby for most people anyways.

ImageShack© - Gallery
    Last edited by azndrago123; 2009-06-18 at 12:10 AM.

Love this theme but me and my brother both experienced incorrect time stamps on our SMS after installing. We disabled auto set for date/time as well as the calendar and are still experiencing wrong timestamps. Any ideas?

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

the reason why the apps crashes is because the theme takes up alot of memory keeping it on
    i have had a 5 cases in where my springboard has crashed because of lack of memory
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

bars gave me this idea - theres a cydia app called swap mode. use it just before you play games or use an app. it turns off all substrate stuff for awile - including sbsettings and winterbaord - play your game and run your app once your done run swap mode again and back to normal =]

iPhone? More like MyPhone djdraco's Avatar
    Thanks

Dude that sounds pretty cool. I'll have to check that out. It'd be great to help battery life too since games already drag enough out.

Page 176 of 191 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186 ... LastLast