Page 175 of 191 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,500 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

Quote Originally Posted by terraincognita2012 View Post
    i cant seem to find blanknull on cydia or installer. Anyone know where I should go to get this?
    You can goto Cydia & search for source, Apple News FR under more source. Add that source & you will find Blanknull.

My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Thanks

hey could I have an icon for touch grind

hi!

I just make a donation I would like to try the issues that have not been published!

iPhone? More like MyPhone rboileau's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's my take on iNav for my iPod Touch, with a little customization:

paypal....pay this reco

iPhone? More like MyPhone rboileau's Avatar
    Thanks

A small request... is it possible to have this lockscreen edited so that the picture(s) in the center can be removed? I would like to use the lockscreen with the lockcalendar widget which shows my appointments on the lockscreen, but with the design in the middle it's hard to read. If someone could clear it up for me that would be awesome.

I can't use Photoshop well enough to make the effect seem natural. Thanks in advance to anyone who could help me out!

Quote Originally Posted by reallynice View Post
    Sure

How do i create a new layer like the "blue highlight" on the wallpaper using Paint Shop Pro 7? Or can it be done using Photoshop.. Anyone??? ;p

Something i've modified out of iNav. But not totally completed yet since i haven't install Photoshop i can't edit a nicer wallpaper yet. & also i've forgotten about the last icon in my Stack application. Hurhurhur.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture-011.png   -picture-013.png   -picture-007.png   -picture-008.png   -picture-009.png   -picture-014.png   -picture-015.png   -picture-010.png  

-picture-016.png   -picture-017.png  

Default Page 0-4
    I've just used around 2 hours installing this, and it's working perfect. Well, almost. I don't have any sounds, and on the top screen it's showing the page number.

Any idea how I remove that, and how I get the sounds?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JayCamino View Post
    I've just used around 2 hours installing this, and it's working perfect. Well, almost. I don't have any sounds, and on the top screen it's showing the page number.

Any idea how I remove that, and how I get the sounds?

Thanks
    you got to to the springjumps app
    and disable the page titles

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xSURPx For This Useful Post:

JayCamino (2009-05-22), rgray24 (2009-06-10)

Quote Originally Posted by xSURPx View Post
    you got to to the springjumps app
    and disable the page titles
    awesome, that worked!
    Thank you.

Do you know why I don't have sounds?

Quote Originally Posted by JayCamino View Post
    awesome, that worked!
    Thank you.

Do you know why I don't have sounds?
    what kind of sounds??
    do u have a ipod touch 1g or ipod touch 2g
    or an iphone

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hit that thanks button.

Quote Originally Posted by xSURPx View Post
    what kind of sounds??
    do u have a ipod touch 1g or ipod touch 2g
    or an iphone
    F.ex the sound from the video when he goes from the lockscreen and into springboard.
    It's possible that just an custom sound he have tho, I dunno.

iPhone 3G btw.
    Last edited by JayCamino; 2009-05-22 at 06:32 PM. Reason: model

Default Bugs
    I've stopped using iNav. It's buggy. Sometimes, or almost everytime I wanted to go into f.eks the apps folder, nothing happend. Like there were only a image.
    It's a nice theme, but to buggy for me to use.

Also, now that I've stopped using it, I want to know how I remove all the "empty" spots. I guess it was those WebClips, but I have deleted all of them in iPhoneBrowser, and I deleted them manually on the springboard, but they are still there.

Anyone?

--

Edit:
    I figured out how.
    I deleted all the webclips (50 folders) in iPhoneBrowser (ssh), and then I deleted all of them manually on the springboard, reboot iphone, and they are gone.

Now there is another thing that bugs me.
    When iPhone works, this circle that spins pops up, that icon is over my phone-icon. -_-
    Last edited by JayCamino; 2009-05-24 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Found reason

iNav is a great layout! I also love being able to bust out photoshop and create wallpapers for it. I do wish it didn't change most of the phones app to black title bars. Too dark for me.

Default 230+ pages?!
    lol.. dont flame me on this idea.. but don't you guys think that like a few new threads should be started - related to inav? I mean yes theres the search function, but for crying out loud theres over 230 pages! Within those pages are a countless number of themes, all based off of the iNav that recco created. They aren't organized at all, and its hard for someone who wants something different than the first post or last post to find it. (Who would read through 200 pages for a chance to find the perfect theme?) What im getting at is that maybe a new thread should be started, just to keep it a bit organized, where people can like separate itouch versions from iphone versions, or maybe like an "ultimate" iNav theme list where its easier to find the different themes and icons. But going through over 200 pages is just ridiculous.

You may ask, if you think its so easy, why don't you start one? Well, to answer that, I'm pretty new to these forums and I believe someone with more experience should be in charge.

On a side not, after recently installing iNav, ive been experiencing crashes in some games, most likely due to a lack of memory. I use a iPod Touch 1g, which has a considerable less amount of memory than the 2g or the iPhone, I have widgets on the pages, do you think i should switch to another version of iNav, or remove it totally; the crashes are getting annoying.
    Last edited by azndrago123; 2009-05-25 at 10:13 AM.

Thanks

I'm loving this theme! Beautiful! I'm wondering if there is a pink version available... My wife wants it on her phone. Thanks in advance! And yes, I have gone through most of the posts and can't locate one.

Thanks

Where's REECO now? he promised that all who donated will received any beta of his released. Wow its been a long time. Hope he will not hurt on what im saying but its better he did not promised anything. Not a good idea...no hurt feeling bro
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!

Page 175 of 191 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185 ... LastLast