Page 172 of 191 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,440 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    here are the games and apps icons for the other wallpaper i put in with the file.

and if anyone needs help with anything else just let me know
    nice man thanx ......can u make the wallpaper with the games & apps included

Quote Originally Posted by jrod_15 View Post
    nice man thanx ......can u make the wallpaper with the games & apps included
    its in the file you downloaded under PSD&extras

Awesome truckin!

Can I get new alarm and photos icons? The text ones would be great!

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    its in the file you downloaded under PSD&extras
    lol......thanxz

Hey truckinlow

could you remake the 5 big icons for the game/apps version with the knob at the bottom to line up better, it doesnt look nice because it was made for clock/photos. could you include my killzone 2 games icon also please

thanks in advance

can anyone help me out here....i installed the beta from cydia which installs the categories app (apparently) but i cant find that anywhere....what am i missing?

thanks

hey guys i started a new thread so that i can help out better with the titanium skin. so if you have any questions or need help just post there. thanks

hey guys.
    I followed all of the directions, and after success, I went back to default theme and moved all of my games into the games folder, and my apps into the apps folder,...in apps, I saw 2 apps I did not recognize...(Demo.app and FieldTest.app) ... I pressed the apps and after seeing that they did nothing, and actually cause my springboard to get rearranged I deleted both apps.(a huge pain in the but after lining every icon up as per the YouTube tutorial)

NOW, after my springboard is all messed up I've tried to move my Spring Jumps back to the dock and they can't be moved. They're stuck when every other icon can be dragged and moved, they cannot.

I've tried reinstalling SpringJumps, Blank Null, and iNav, with no luck....anyone know why my springjumps are stuck and can't be moved?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rob99sp View Post
    hey guys.
    I followed all of the directions, and after success, I went back to default theme and moved all of my games into the games folder, and my apps into the apps folder,...in apps, I saw 2 apps I did not recognize...(Demo.app and FieldTest.app) ... I pressed the apps and after seeing that they did nothing, and actually cause my springboard to get rearranged I deleted both apps.(a huge pain in the but after lining every icon up as per the YouTube tutorial)

NOW, after my springboard is all messed up I've tried to move my Spring Jumps back to the dock and they can't be moved. They're stuck when every other icon can be dragged and moved, they cannot.

I've tried reinstalling SpringJumps, Blank Null, and iNav, with no luck....anyone know why my springjumps are stuck and can't be moved?

Thanks.
    I have the same problem. I posed a thread regarding this issue in general iphone chat so hopefully someone comes up with something

iPhone? More like MyPhone rboileau's Avatar
    Thanks

My Springjumps won't move either, it happened after an update was released earlier today... I think it has to do with this new JumpDock feature... well whatever it is, it needs to be fixed ASAP! I am theme-less right now because of this error

Here's hoping it's fixed soon...

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whatheck6 View Post
    I have the same problem. I posed a thread regarding this issue in general iphone chat so hopefully someone comes up with something
    Big mistake in adding Demo.app and FieldTest.app to categories then deleting them. You do not want to mess with those.
    Last edited by jabbawalkee; 2009-05-06 at 05:25 AM.

Thanks

Here's the solution to the springjumps problem! HUGE thanks to arm11go for providing this over at Google code... he's the creator of the fix, not me. I'm just the messenger

Pi ♬ from tistory. :: 네이버 블로그

Just unzip and follow the instructions in Install.txt

Enjoy, and happy modding!

Edit: Forgot to mention this, but you might have to be patient after respringing, it took my iPod about 2-3 minutes to respring back to springboard. But don't worry, after it resprings it works just fine All springjump icons are moveable again and no problems whatsoever.
    Last edited by rboileau; 2009-05-07 at 02:42 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rboileau For This Useful Post:

amibo21 (2009-05-07)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rboileau View Post
    Here's the solution to the springjumps problem! HUGE thanks to arm11go for providing this over at Google code... he's the creator of the fix, not me. I'm just the messenger

Pi ♬ from tistory. :: 네이버 블로그

Just unzip and follow the instructions in Install.txt

Enjoy, and happy modding!
    Great, I use this and now everything is back to normal !! Thanks rboileau

Thanks

No problem, glad to be of help. I'm just glad I found it from arm11go

Seems like our iNAV has run its course. It was a great run while it lasted

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Still using it here.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Browzer View Post
    Hey guys, i did some mod work onto this theme without using any of the files. Its ipod touch ready and will develop a similar version for the iphone. I had also added tons of addons like locksounds and user interface on most apps. This is still in beta phase and might need some ideas with my lockscreen. I created almost everything except using the same fonts and layout recoo's has made.I won't take much credit for this but i would like to think that i was the DJ and remixing Reeco's Inav theme.

I would still love to get my hands on some of the stuff in this one....upload please? Thanks....

19. The Following User Says Thank You to MacShadow For This Useful Post:

dodo_vampiri (2009-06-02)

Ipod touch version PLEASSEE????

Quote Originally Posted by 3w4twtrwe View Post
    Ipod touch version PLEASSEE????
    Agreed x 467598467587

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    thanks truckinlow , i made it in spanish , look

Anyone happen to know what weather widget that is i cant remember the name of it on Cydia

Page 172 of 191 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182 ... LastLast