Page 171 of 191 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,420 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

Thanks

This new mode looks siiiicckk !!!

hey everyone... I posted up my mid several pages back. I've ran into a pretty annoying problem. my springboard keeps on crashing almost 3 times a day and bc of that my icons become scattered everywhere. I end up having to reposition them every time. any clue as to why it's doing this and what I can do to correct it? thanks in advance!

Hey guys, i did some mod work onto this theme without using any of the files. Its ipod touch ready and will develop a similar version for the iphone. I had also added tons of addons like locksounds and user interface on most apps. This is still in beta phase and might need some ideas with my lockscreen. I created almost everything except using the same fonts and layout recoo's has made.I won't take much credit for this but i would like to think that i was the DJ and remixing Reeco's Inav theme.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Browzer For This Useful Post:

dodo_vampiri (2009-06-02)

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Browzer View Post
    Hey guys, i did some mod work onto this theme without using any of the files. Its ipod touch ready and will develop a similar version for the iphone. I had also added tons of addons like locksounds and user interface on most apps. This is still in beta phase and might need some ideas with my lockscreen. I created almost everything except using the same fonts and layout recoo's has made.I won't take much credit for this but i would like to think that i was the DJ and remixing Reeco's Inav theme.

wow i like it, how did you make the background?
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Quote Originally Posted by slickvic621 View Post
    Hey Eatjello...can I get your weather icon from iNav Apple?
    I stumbled across the upload of your theme a few page back, so ignore!

Very nice...if/when you upload, I just might have to incorporate some of your goodies into my theme. Beautiful.
    Last edited by slickvic621; 2009-05-04 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Looks awesome. Can you please post a download link? Thanks!

The background,the upper and lower panel, large icons,small icons and the battery logo i created/edited by using Photoshop.
    I will post an upload link this Tuesday.
    Last edited by Browzer; 2009-05-04 at 05:20 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scoum63 View Post
    Here is the five icons i'm using with blue highlights instead of the dots with firefox icon for safari

Enjoy!

Scoum63 from Clermont-Ferrand, France
    Thanks for taking your time to get those for me man, I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by stailey View Post
    hey everyone... I posted up my mid several pages back. I've ran into a pretty annoying problem. my springboard keeps on crashing almost 3 times a day and bc of that my icons become scattered everywhere. I end up having to reposition them every time. any clue as to why it's doing this and what I can do to correct it? thanks in advance!
    I had this same problem. I ended up getting rid of a lot of apps & webclips when I changed my theme, and also got rid of categories (which I don't think was the reason for the crashing), and it has stopped. I didn't realize that webclips were not like iblank icons and could not be deleted until I took them out via ssh. So I had way more than I needed at one point because they just kept coming back after I thought I had deleted them. Maybe cramming too many apps/icons in your theme causes the springbaord to crash? That's my theory anyway, because I didn't change anything else, and I never had a problem with categories in the past, so I don't think it was the cause.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Very nice...Good job..

games icon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -games.png  

Quote Originally Posted by reallynice View Post
    Great work, T!

I have two questions for you:

1. Can you post a Wallpaper without any text at the bottom?

2. What font are you using for the text?

Thanks!
    the font is called postmaster.

and here you go

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TRUCKINLOW For This Useful Post:

reallynice (2009-05-04)

thanks truckinlow , i made it in spanish , look

Browzer
    really like the theme you made, please give us a download link

here are the games and apps icons for the other wallpaper i put in with the file.

and if anyone needs help with anything else just let me know

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TRUCKINLOW For This Useful Post:

eaze222 (2009-05-05), jrod_15 (2009-05-05), Rey79 (2009-05-05)

can anyone tell me why my text, email, winterboard and cydia icons are up so high? looks too close to "titanium". thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jayteez View Post
    can anyone tell me why my text, email, winterboard and cydia icons are up so high? looks too close to "titanium". thanks

the theme was made with page numbers to be shown. so just turn them on in springjumps

looks good man
    Last edited by TRUCKINLOW; 2009-05-04 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey truck could you make me a games icon but with killzone 2 instead of fallout?

thanks in advance your themes are the best around

here you go man

23. The Following User Says Thank You to TRUCKINLOW For This Useful Post:

jrod_15 (2009-05-05)

sorry to bother you truck but could you remake the 5 big icons for the game/apps version with the knob at the bottom to line up better, it doesnt look nice because it was made for clock/photos. could you include my killzone 2 games icon also please

thanks in advance

Page 171 of 191 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181 ... LastLast