Page 165 of 191 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,300 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

Quote Originally Posted by uglyboygq View Post
    I posted that touch icon earlier, but here it is again if you wanted it....

Thanks a lot. Have to ask though, you wouldn't happen to have it a little bit bigger, would you?

Where is the ipod version of the final!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!

Quote Originally Posted by xSURPx View Post
    Made it landscape

May i have download link please

My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Thanks

reeco
    Can't wait for the red theme!
    It'll look so great with my metallic red incase slider

Quote Originally Posted by XxKOLOHExX View Post
    May i have download link please
    here ya go
    iNav Blue Landscape.zip
    enjoy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to xSURPx For This Useful Post:

XxKOLOHExX (2009-04-24)

Omg i am loving this thanks!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slickvic621 View Post
    @ithug:

Here is my current setup...the only thing I would mention for the color is for them to be similar to the App Store icon colors and set up similar to the icons I already have (if not too difficult, i.e. Feeds - mostly green, and with icon titles below icon and similar in style to the other icons on the Phone page), and the Games folder icon at the top of the Games page to be pink (for "The Lady") (also, ignore the MicroKart icon, just hadn't put it in the games folder yet :P). I hope that's not too much to request, but I definitely appreciate it. I'll post everything once I get them! Thanks again!
    you're using the old Phone icon i made. heres a new one that lines up better at the bottom left and looks cleaner.

also, could you post the mail icon you have?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -phone.png  

9. The Following User Says Thank You to eatjello For This Useful Post:

slickvic621 (2009-04-24)

Quote Originally Posted by eatjello View Post
    you're using the old Phone icon i made. heres a new one that lines up better at the bottom left and looks cleaner.

also, could you post the mail icon you have?
    Ha, I just noticed that yesterday...thanks for the updated one. Sure thing, here ya go!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

11. The Following User Says Thank You to slickvic621 For This Useful Post:

eatjello (2009-04-24)

Thanks

Ha, I just noticed that yesterday...thanks for the updated one. Sure thing, here ya go!

thank you sir

Im new to this theme thing so I appologize for the newbie questions. I am running inav blue and want to change it to a new theme. Is there a tutorial on what I need to do to set up this theme? What i need to download, where to ssh things to, etc?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...berg/Fixed.jpg

This is my mod, it only has a few minor changes. If anyone likes it, tell me and ill post a download link.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-5-.jpg   -photo-4-.jpg   -photo-3-.jpg   -photo-2-.jpg   -photo.jpg  

Thanks

did you make that icon? i'm not too good with moving text and things in photoshop, but the Mail text doesn't line up with the rest of the text on that bar.

see screenie

any chance you could fix that?

Quote Originally Posted by madrigal77 View Post
    Has anyone tried that SpringJumps mod someone mentioned a while back? If so, how did it work?

Anyway, here's what I've got cooking...

Can u please post the link to this wonderfull theme. i love it... i looked back like 25 to 30 pages and cant find it anywhere.....?????

Quote Originally Posted by notovich View Post
    Hi,

Please share.

Could someone please, PLEASE post a link to this theme. This is awsome... Or possible point me in right directions.. Thanks
    Last edited by coachballfirm; 2009-04-25 at 04:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by coachballfirm View Post
    Can u please post the link to this wonderfull theme. i love it... i looked back like 25 to 30 pages and cant find it anywhere.....?????
    It's on page 217.

Updated the media and games icons.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madrigal77 For This Useful Post:

coachballfirm (2009-04-25), Razias Shadow (2009-04-26)

Quote Originally Posted by madrigal77 View Post
    Has anyone tried that SpringJumps mod someone mentioned a while back? If so, how did it work?
    I did and I love it. It's so fast to get to what I need. I also put a different wallpaper on each page, so I made the icons right in the wallpaper, and put blanks over em. Much easier to arrange. You can't tell by looking at the finished product I guess, but here's my set up. Right now it's a rough draft to see how it would work, maybe it will give someone more talented some ideas
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0040.png   -img_0042.png   -img_0041.png  

Quote Originally Posted by pierrechampoux View Post
    you have to put the wallpaper.png file that you want to show into your weather widget folder.

That should fix your problem.
    does anyone have the link to this theme????????

Quote Originally Posted by theone77 View Post
    here is mine now...i changed the dock setup

everything is on the other thread if u want to download
    Sorry for this newbie question, but i cannot find a download link to this awesome theme...could you please send me??
    Thanks in Advance

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/4031/img0005u.png

I installed this iNavapple theme in winterboard and set up my iphone like the way this theme is presented. i changed a couple of things and when i go to enable it it does not show theme????????

Hey guys I just have a question about the weather widget. I have mine set up properly but I was wondering if there's a way to make the background (the black border) of the weather widget shorter. See the attached picture, any help would be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Razias Shadow View Post
    Hey guys I just have a question about the weather widget. I have mine set up properly but I was wondering if there's a way to make the background (the black border) of the weather widget shorter. See the attached picture, any help would be appreciated.
    Hey can you please post the icon for the clock? Also I need a few more. If anyone can post them it would be much appreciated!

**********, Facebook, Cyorder, Camera, Notes, biteSMS

Also for some reason the labels are still showing up. I have "No Undocked Icon Labels" checked in Winterboard. Any solutions? Btw, is there a iNav SBSettings skin?
    Last edited by aiman.qur; 2009-04-26 at 12:45 AM.

Page 165 of 191 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175 ... LastLast