Page 163 of 191 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,260 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Setiaden View Post
    Thanks to Reeco for the awesome iNav and thanks to everyone who help me making some icons.
    I combine some themes and edit the icons.
    Here is what i got. I don't know what should i call it, maybe ..
    iNav RedBubbles

Dude
    Please share!
    Freaking awesome!

what font is in the bubbles (mini icons)

Quote Originally Posted by stailey View Post
    Hey everyone

I edited iNav on Saturday and have been playing around with it...

Here are my screenshots

I still have a few extra things I want to try out... I am a newb on this board, so I do not know where all of the icons and such are, but from what I could gather from using the search and downloading other theme's from cydia this is what I have come up with. but feel free to let me know what you all think.
    Can u Please share this theme with us... It is freakin Awesome........ I wish i knew how to photoshop......Im good at shhing..LOL

Here's the files to the theme I posted earlier to those who wanted them. I've also included the wallpapers I made for it.

Theme: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M2WGPZ2U
    Walls: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U9F5AWA5

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to madrigal77 For This Useful Post:

awizzle (2009-04-22), slickvic621 (2009-04-22), Stormy08 (2010-06-02), theone77 (2009-04-26)

Quote Originally Posted by madrigal77 View Post
    Has anyone tried that SpringJumps mod someone mentioned a while back? If so, how did it work?
    Yes, it's fantastic. I was never a fan of categories b/c of the load time. The one drawback to the SpringJump method is that if you have quite a few apps/games installed, you may not have enough space to put them all b/c you might hit the 9 page limit (or at least I was told there was a 9 page limit).

The one issue I'm curious about is that there are about 15 blank icons on the last page (when you use this method) and they always reappear when you respring...wondering if there is a workaround to that other than manually doing that every time...ideas?

For those who forgot, you just replace the jumbo-center icon (that would normally be the category of your choice) w/ a spring jump and rename whatever jumbo-center picture you were using to something like "Page 5.png"...depending on which springjump you're using.

Hope that didn't sound like jibberish.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to awizzle For This Useful Post:

madrigal77 (2009-04-22)

Quote Originally Posted by awizzle View Post
    Yes, it's fantastic. I was never a fan of categories b/c of the load time. The one drawback to the SpringJump method is that if you have quite a few apps/games installed, you may not have enough space to put them all b/c you might hit the 9 page limit (or at least I was told there was a 9 page limit).

The one issue I'm curious about is that there are about 15 blank icons on the last page (when you use this method) and they always reappear when you respring...wondering if there is a workaround to that other than manually doing that every time...ideas?

For those who forgot, you just replace the jumbo-center icon (that would normally be the category of your choice) w/ a spring jump and rename whatever jumbo-center picture you were using to something like "Page 5.png"...depending on which springjump you're using.

to your problem about 9 blanks left on the page everytime you respring is because you have to ssh into the iphone and go to Var/Mobile/Library/Webclips and delete the amount of webclips you have which you said was 9, delete the last 9 folders in the webclips folder and just respring and rearrange back to your liking because sometimes the ones that got deleted was ones that are being used but then your done

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sitino For This Useful Post:

awizzle (2009-04-22)

Quote Originally Posted by awizzle View Post

Thanks for that, but I guess it won't work for me because I have like 3 pages of apps, lol.

Default Apps icon
    Quote Originally Posted by will042082 View Post
    Here are a few icons Reeco made for me. Thanks go to him but I definately won't mind if ya click the thanks button for me either

Can anyone make new main icons that highlight the words like the iNav exec theme instead of the black dots? And use the attached apps icon from iNav exec to work with iNav final?

Has anyone made this apps icon yet? I love it! Please share if so.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -apps.png  

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by madrigal77 View Post
    Here's the files to the theme I posted earlier to those who wanted them. I've also included the wallpapers I made for it.

Theme: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    Walls: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    It's not just you but everyone using the pic of the ipod for their media screen has a wrong refection with the headphone/earphone on the right....Just a little heads up...

Also what's weird in my case is I had to add an extra row of blanks than the directions and it throws off my highlights or dot indicators. Not to big a deal I was able to fix the png's in photoshop...Lastly, how come when I use the calculator in landscape, I can see through the title bar to the desktop?
    Last edited by MacShadow; 2009-04-22 at 09:43 PM.

There are some wicked nice mods to the iNav theme. Kudos to you all!

Can someone give me a quick tutorial on how I can create new icons for apps I have.

I know I have to name it exactly what the app is called, and drop the .png file into the iNav Blue Theme / icons dir, then re-spring.

I tried editing an icon to 49x49 which is exactly the same dimensions as other icons in this thread. My problem is the icon is still too big and doesn't fit into the space at the top.

How do you guys do it, and what (free) program (mac) do you use? What dimensions, etc.

i cant find blanknull to install... I add source but it denied and said it was old.....hmmmmm

I have iBlank???????????

I just need help with this and i can install this theme... please help
    Last edited by coachballfirm; 2009-04-22 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Cydia repo for Blanknull

Code:
    http://apple-news.fr/repo/

16. The Following User Says Thank You to LuCiFeRkO For This Useful Post:

coachballfirm (2009-04-23)

I would be forever grateful is someone could upload the following icons:

Jaadu VNC
    Let's Golf!
    Crash Nitro
    Sports Tap
    Installious
    Last edited by sensown; 2009-04-22 at 11:14 PM.

Thanks for the repo......

I counted the blanks but i cant find 50 blanks in cydia... i downloaded blanknull but i dont what to do next....????? I see 48 blanks...??
    Last edited by coachballfirm; 2009-04-23 at 01:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chuckyched View Post
    Has anyone made this apps icon yet? I love it! Please share if so.
    What do you want changed? Let me know and I'll try to do it for you.

Where do i go to shh and delete the extra blank apps that i still have on last page?

Var/Mobile/Library/Webclips you will then see a bunch of folders just delete the amount of webclips you want, so if you have 7 webclips on the last page then delete the last 7 folders in the webclips folder then respring

Im looking for this wallpaper.. anyone know where i can get it?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joules View Post

Im looking for this wallpaper.. anyone know where i can get it?
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmate75 View Post
    Dude
    Please share!
    Freaking awesome!

This is the link for anyone who want to download iNav RedBubbles i posted earlier.

RapidShare: iNav RedBubbles

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Setiaden For This Useful Post:

cellmate75 (2009-04-24), Gambit_Rah (2009-04-24), thangrom (2009-04-24)

Quote Originally Posted by Setiaden View Post
    This is the link for anyone who want to download iNav RedBubbles i posted earlier.

RapidShare: iNav RedBubbles

any chance i can get a psd? So i can change the red bubble part of the wallpaper..
    Last edited by ekidd; 2009-04-23 at 09:25 AM.

Page 163 of 191 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173 ... LastLast