Page 162 of 191 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,240 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

Default Color Icons
    Can someone Please post all the COLOR icons for the upper top of the Inav Theme? I mean the small ones that fit in the upper dark background. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by slickvic621 View Post
    @coachballfirm...the instructions are on p.1 of the thread, and there are many themes posted throughout the thread for your pleasure, just find the one you want, follow the instructions to set up, and enjoy!
    Thanks alot for responding. Im sorry if i made you guys miss understand what i was trying to say. I had a ruffday yesterday. I know how to set up the theme. I watched the video. What i meant was do i have to do the same setup as video to run some of your remixed themes. Also some themes dont have download links and im on a mac. Ones that dont have link do i just save as or am i waiting for a link to be released??

Quote Originally Posted by armyjoe98 View Post
    What a great theme. I need a small change to the wallpaper. Can anyone change the last two spring jumps text at the bottom from "photos, alarm" to "Apps, xGPS" Thank you
    I love this theme..... JUst wondering if anyone changed the last 2 spring jump texts to Apps AND xGPS.......Or Apps And Games
    Last edited by coachballfirm; 2009-04-21 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by coachballfirm View Post
    Thanks alot for responding. Im sorry if i made you guys miss understand what i was trying to say. I had a ruffday yesterday. I know how to set up the theme. I watched the video. What i meant was do i have to do the same setup as video to run some of your remixed themes. Also some themes dont have download links and im on a mac. Ones that dont have link do i just save as or am i waiting for a link to be released??
    As long as the theme follows the same basic concept, you shouldn't have an issue. For example, the themes I quoted above should all use the same basic icon layout and webclip layout, but not all do (see themes that have the "tabs" on the left; these don't necessarily use spring jumps to get to another page). If the themes that are posted look like full screenshots, I don't know of a way to get them and break them down into themes, but there will be some that have just posted specific icons that can be "Save As" to put into the theme-icon folder. I'm no expert at this, but this is my understanding to this point. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I hope that answers your questions.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to slickvic621 For This Useful Post:

coachballfirm (2009-04-21)

iPhone? More like MyPhone uglyboygq's Avatar
    Thanks

I love this theme..... JUst wondering if anyone changed the last 2 spring jump texts to Apps AND xGPS.......Or Apps And Games
    The set up is the same with most of the themes, but it all depends on which iNav set up you are using. First, there was iNav Beta, and that setup layout is different. Second, there was the iNav Final version. Most of the mods toward the beginning of this huge thread are off the iNav Beta release. After the final version, mods for those were created.

Advice to you, is to be aware of what set up and theme your using. The first beta release did not use spring jumps nor the five row springboard. You will also have to change a few things for the other setups. For example, replacing what apps you choose to have for the dock and what you are using for your main icons.

People post many pics of their mods. Some have links to download and some don't. If people are posting icon pics or wallpapers, then you can just save as. But if people are posting pics of their mod in action, then yes, you will have to wait for a link...if they choose to give one.

Good Luck.

Edit....Or as slick said. ha ha.
    Last edited by uglyboygq; 2009-04-21 at 05:01 PM.
    Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to uglyboygq For This Useful Post:

ok guys here is the PSD and Battery.
    4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download iNavDarkIIPSDand battery.7z
    and if anyone needs help changing things around just like me know.

this is a wallpaper with games and apps and new icons to go with them.

let me know if i can help out any more.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TRUCKINLOW For This Useful Post:

armyjoe98 (2009-04-21), Gravers1 (2009-04-22), ipodtouchsupersaiyajin (2009-04-21), wfansl01 (2009-04-22)

Default Really thanks!!!!
    [QUOTE=Truckinlow;3959981]ok guys here is the PSD and Battery.
    4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download iNavDarkIIPSDand battery.7z
    and if anyone needs help changing things around just like me know.

this is a wallpaper with games and apps and new icons to go with them.

Thanks!!! really for the help

Thanks

My ANOTHER MOD THEME:

and another one:

all MOD THEME/WALLPAPERS is here
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...own-theme.html

beta format still you can request
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!

Thanks fellas... you answered my question. Is iNav Dark 2 same setup as iNav Final Release??????

Thanks fellas... you answered my question. Is iNav Dark 2 same setup as iNav Final Release??????
    Yes

13. The Following User Says Thank You to slickvic621 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 344 Posts

Hi Guys,

FINALLY!!!!!! My Macbook is back from repair so I can get back to work. I've started by updating the donation list, so all the people who thought i'd forgotten about them I didnt Thanks to all these people who have donated over the last week:
    • Jamie Williams $5 - Thank You
    • Casado's Associates $6 - Thank You
    • Dawn Coll $10 - Thank You
    • Cruz Parada 5 - Thank You
    • Konstantinos Asprogiannis - 10 - Thank You
    • Gino Letnom 4 - Thank You
    • Zola Siwisa 1.50 - Thank You
    • Samuel Kent 3.40 - Thank You
    • Brad Holland 1 - Thank You
    • Matt Berman 10 - Thank You
    • Andy Wan 10 - Thank You
    • Sebastian Lechner 5 - Thank You
    • Auction Pro Inc (Russell) 5 - Thank You

Ok now on to business. I will have the iNav iPod Touch version done by tomorrow night. The other colour iNav version will be released the same time also.

Inav elegance will be a week or so while I get it finished. (My Beta List Will Get It First)

I will have a brand new Top Secret theme releasing in the next 2 weeks which will be available to all my donators on my beta list.

I'm going to be working on a website for all my theme's and future projects which i'll get up shortly.

Big things to come guys, so stay tuned and thanks for the continued support
    Twitter: @reecouk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    Hi Guys,

FINALLY!!!!!! My Macbook is back from repair so I can get back to work. I've started by updating the donation list, so all the people who thought i'd forgotten about them I didnt Thanks to all these people who have donated over the last week:
    • Jamie Williams $5 - Thank You
    • Casado's Associates $6 - Thank You
    • Dawn Coll $10 - Thank You
    • Cruz Parada 5 - Thank You
    • Konstantinos Asprogiannis - 10 - Thank You
    • Gino Letnom 4 - Thank You
    • Zola Siwisa 1.50 - Thank You
    • Samuel Kent 3.40 - Thank You
    • Brad Holland 1 - Thank You
    • Matt Berman 10 - Thank You
    • Andy Wan 10 - Thank You
    • Sebastian Lechner 5 - Thank You
    • Auction Pro Inc (Russell) 5 - Thank You

Ok now on to business. I will have the iNav iPod Touch version done by tomorrow night. The other colour iNav version will be released the same time also.

Inav elegance will be a week or so while I get it finished. (My Beta List Will Get It First)

I will have a brand new Top Secret theme releasing in the next 2 weeks which will be available to all my donators on my beta list.

I'm going to be working on a website for all my theme's and future projects which i'll get up shortly.

Big things to come guys, so stay tuned and thanks for the continued support
    GREAT GREAT GREAT....im quite interested in TOP SECRET THEME iloveit...new kind of theme?hehehe
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Could Someone PLEASE PLEASE put the iNavDark2 Theme into a zip file and load it up for us mac users..... PLEASE

Thanks

Could Someone PLEASE PLEASE put the iNavDark2 Theme into a zip file and load it up for us mac users..... PLEASE
    just download the file. then open a program like winrar. tha file have diff type description in the beggining but i just use winrar and everything goes fine

Do you mean to get winrar for mac and use that...???? I use Rarexpander. Is this not the same???? Im confused????

iPhone? More like MyPhone ithug's Avatar
    Thanks

here u go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -apps.png  

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ithug For This Useful Post:

slickvic621 (2009-04-21)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I used a program called IZArc, and it opened it just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by antonyfl View Post
    Please share your notes icon!!!!!!!! and a categories icon grey if you have it... or the psd
    Here is:

Please give me a thank
    Attached Images Attached Images  

23. The Following User Says Thank You to scoum63 For This Useful Post:

calvinbui (2009-07-14)

Hey everyone

I edited iNav on Saturday and have been playing around with it...

Here are my screenshots

I still have a few extra things I want to try out... I am a newb on this board, so I do not know where all of the icons and such are, but from what I could gather from using the search and downloading other theme's from cydia this is what I have come up with. but feel free to let me know what you all think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0003-2-.png   -img_0004-2-.png   -img_0005-2-.png   -img_0006-2-.png   -img_0007-2-.png   -img_0008-1-.png   -img_0009-1-.png  

that is awesome Stailey

Quote Originally Posted by Nightkeeper62 View Post
    that is awesome Stailey
    2nd that

Page 162 of 191 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172 ... LastLast