Page 159 of 191 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,180 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

Quote Originally Posted by slickvic621 View Post
    Thanks a bunch. I've almost completely got my theme now...all I need now are Pandora and a fitting icon for an app folder for the lady; and I would like to the landscape ipod/iphone in coverflow to match my theme, since that's what I have :P; and still looking for a different Apps icon, but I like it the way it is too. My screenshots are attached. Some icons may not seem to match the page that they are on (namely the games page), but that's because I didn't have room for them elsewhere and I wanted all pages to match (4 icons on top); but this didn't bother me. Thanks to Reeco, ithug, and the many others that have helped me directly or indirectly to put this theme together. I'm finally happy with it's appearance, as well as it's navigation. Thanks again everyone!
    Can i get the media and apps icon from this one

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    ok guys im posting iNav DarkII hope you enjoy.

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download iNavDarkII.

what file is this? tried to ssh but doesnt look like the file format is like the rest.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

im having problems with this file.iv'e tried 7-zip,winzip,and winrar and i still cant open this file.is there some other way of doing this.i didnt have any problems with the first dark release.

Byrus - Sorry, I've been having trouble with 7-zip...let me know if this one doesn't work, I'll try a different method. Sorry it's to an external site, but MMI wouldn't let me upload it due to the size.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/n2vzkozcmjh/iNav Blue.zip

Enjoy!

Oh, and I almost forgot, here is the weather theme I'm using...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gauhndmwzmm/Weather Elements V3.zip

Again, sorry for the external site, but too large for MMI.

Quote Originally Posted by eaze222 View Post
    im having problems with this file.iv'e tried 7-zip,winzip,and winrar and i still cant open this file.is there some other way of doing this.i didnt have any problems with the first dark release.

Guys all you have to do is add the extension .rar behind the name of the file so it should look like this iNavDarkII.rar
    not to hard to figure out lol

changing the file kind to .rar does nothing. Computer says that nothing is compressed and that more info is needed.

i used 7zip. and i had no problems extracting the files. not sure what it could be?

rename to .zip

It will work.

Do you guys need a place to host?

I can offer a space on my server account for free. PM if you need a place and I would be happy to set up an FTP for you.

to open the iNavDark all i did was right clicked the file, click on open (or open with), if you open with winrar it will open up to be extracted but if you have windows vista it might say Open like mines and after u click open it will pop open a new window that says open or cancel, you click on open, it will then say open with: choose program, you choose winrar and click ok, it will then ask you to open or cancel again and you click open and then you can extract the folder to wherever you wish and your done with the extraction, now you just have to ssh the folder to your phone, another thing, rename the lockBackground to "LockBackground" or else you won't see the lockbackground image, so just capitalize the L in Lock, hope this helps

on a mac i had to replace .dat with .rar then download EZ7 from macupdate, for free, and then it would decompress it.

can anyone tell me why my 2 icons at the top are so high? doesnt look right..thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0002.png  

can i have this icon minus the mask

Quote Originally Posted by jayteez View Post
    can anyone tell me why my 2 icons at the top are so high? doesnt look right..thanks.
    if you respring they do that untill you touch an icon. then they fall not sure why it does that but it always has.

Quote Originally Posted by armyjoe98 View Post
    Love the theme. Could I bother you to make small icons for xGPS,and epocrates? Thanks brother
    no prob.
    Last edited by TRUCKINLOW; 2009-04-20 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TRUCKINLOW For This Useful Post:

armyjoe98 (2009-04-20), Gravers1 (2009-04-20)

[QUOTE=Truckinlow;3943401]if you respring they do that untill you touch an icon. then they fall not sure why it does that but it always has.

i tried that.. it never dropped down. also, whats the alarm page for?

My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Thanks

Truckinlow
    I get a file called .dat
    Wth is this?
    It isn't .zip
    I'm on a mac if that helps
    (Also I renamed it .zip and it just gave me another .zip folder when I unzipped it)

Truckinlow the slider is cool anyway to make a tap version, it doesnt have to change colors just need a black green and red tapper thankx

Quote Originally Posted by Amraam View Post
    I've just had an idea about SpringJump usage. Pardon me if it has already been mentioned.

Anyway, instead of using Categories, could the centre icon on each page be say a spring jump to page 6, 7, 8 and respectively so when you click on the Apps icon, instead of taking you to the apps category (which takes time to load) it takes you to page 8 which is style exactly like the apps page, but instead has all the apps on it? So for example, the link could be called "more apps", and when clicked, visibly nothing would change styling wise (same background etc) except that you have access to all the apps? Think of it as "Apps, page 2"

What do you think of that?
    That's an awesome idea, and I'm kinda mad I didn't think of that myself
    I have 5 pages unused and I hate waiting for categories folders to open, so this is perfect for me

Thanks for sharing your idea! Off to do some more modding....

Can someone make me a small icon for imob

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    if you respring they do that untill you touch an icon. then they fall not sure why it does that but it always has.

no prob.
    Thank you so much

Page 159 of 191 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169 ... LastLast