Page 157 of 191 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,140 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    Hi,

Mac still not back yet. They tell me it will either be Monday or Tuesday now. I promise more themes are coming and an inav update and an ipod touch version and more colours.
    Can't wait to see what your twisted mind comes up with next. Thanks Reeco.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

here is my setup for now..still trying to work out some details...a mix of a couple peoples mods on here...thanks to everyone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0003.png   -img_0004.png   -img_0005.png   -img_0006.png   -img_0007.png  
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice9812 For This Useful Post:

1SLaMNiSsANTiTaN (2009-04-18)

iPhone? More like MyPhone 1SLaMNiSsANTiTaN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ice9812 View Post
    here is my setup for now..still trying to work out some details...a mix of a couple peoples mods on here...thanks to everyone
    please share lol i like it : )

Here's what I've got going... a little bit of everything haha so thanks to everyone who's contributed their mods as well, and of course thanks reeco for the initial mod!

Last edited by cjmmm47; 2009-04-18 at 05:47 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cjmmm47 For This Useful Post:

scoum63 (2009-04-19)

Quote Originally Posted by doomi View Post
    i have started slightly modding this theme to my taste, but i cannot decide on a couple of things. I was hoping a few of you could input your thoughts. The first i have is for my icon's (the ones next to the clock).... I can't decide if the icons look better as just words in text, or if the smaller 3d icons look better (i know i need to work on the formatting for the 3d icons, this was just a rough draft). Any opinions? Second, if i decide to keep the icons as text, would a bolder text look better? I do think i need to make the reflections on the words stand out more, any thoughts on that?

On a side note, i made new loading screens for almost every app (they look almost exactly the same as reeco's, just a different font), as well as new backgrounds for the categories. Any comments/criticism is welcome on these as well. The only other thing i really modded to my liking is the lock screen. I completely removed the numbers because i don't need to look at the screen to put my passcode anyways. But, i did put small mostly transparent dots in the place of the numbers i do use... Just in case. If you look close you can see them where the 4,2, and 0 go.

Thanks for any comments, suggestions, or ideas.

home screens

loading and categories screens

lock screen ------ if you look closely you can see the dots on the numbers i use for my passcode. 4,2,& 0

looks awesome!!! I like text better (as is or bolder would be good. Yes, text needs more reflections but i like as is also...please share

Quote Originally Posted by xSURPx View Post
    Made it landscape

PLEASE SHARE, PLEASE SHARE, PLEASE SHARE... (iPHONE VERSION)
    Last edited by blakroz; 2009-04-18 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by rugbrn View Post
    Here ya go!

Thanks a lot man.

Does anyone know if you can make the calendar letters/number black instead of white?

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    Thanks a lot man.

Does anyone know if you can make the calendar letters/number black instead of white?
    You could by editing the info.plist file in your themes folder. Just open up the file and it should be straight forward from there.

Please Share it's wonderful!! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cjmmm47 View Post
    Here's what I've got going... a little bit of everything haha so thanks to everyone who's contributed their mods as well, and of course thanks reeco for the initial mod!

ok guys i have the dialer done im hoping to have the rest done maybe this weekend or tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by cjmmm47 View Post

May I ask where can I get the alarm clock icon you have on the status bar? Thanks!

Lovely theme btw

Does anyone have a collection (zip or otherwise) of all the icons/psd/other graphics files that have been posted to this thread? I'm looking for some App icons, just can't wrap my brain around sorting through 200+ pages of posts.

Thanks.
    Evolution of an iPhone User:
    Pager -> StarTac -> Other Moto Phones -> BlackBerry -> iPhone -> iPhone 3G --> iPhone 3Gs --> iPhone 4 --> iPhone 4S --> iPhone Implant?

Evolution of a Mac User:
    Apple ][+ -> //e -> IBM PC DOS -> Fat Mac -> Mac SE -> Windows -> Win 95 -> Win 98 -> Win 2000 -> Win XP -> Mac OS X --> Mac OS XI - Someday

iMac 27" Core i7 (2011) - MacBook Air 13" (2011) - iPad 2 32GB WiFi - iPhone 4S 32GB

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    ok guys i have the dialer done im hoping to have the rest done maybe this weekend or tuesday.
    Man I cant wait for this theme Truckinlow. Have you figured out a name or keeping it the way it is

iPhone? More like MyPhone ithug's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slickvic621 View Post
    Ok, let me clarify the gray top bar icons I was hoping to find icons for (I've found the others):

Midomi, Feeds, Pandora, Cydia replacement (stock icon is slightly off-centered), an App Store style icon (without app store words, i.e. icon with just "Apps" as description), a games folder icon (small like the rest; for the ladys' games), GasBuddy, Google, and Speedtest app icons.

Again, I'm not really asking anyone to make these for me, but just to upload them if you don't mind sharing. But if you just love making icons, if you want to make them, that's cool too. Thanks to go around!
    ill have your icons done within the next 30 min k

iPhone? More like MyPhone ithug's Avatar
    Thanks

here goes your icons slickvic621. these are all the 1's i could make. the others i couldnt come up with a design
    you may nedd to rename them as they appear on your iphone
    Attached Images Attached Images        

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ithug For This Useful Post:

scoum63 (2009-04-19), slickvic621 (2009-04-18)

Thanks

Check this out..

You can Mod your OWN theme specially for beginners

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...own-theme.html

CLASSIC WALLPAPER

SANDSTONE WALLPAPER

COLORED PENCIL 1,2 & COLOREDCHEM wallpaper

Color Spinner Wallpaper

Swissah Wallpaper

BlueRatio Wallpaper

BlueGlass Wallpaper

More Wallpapers and Other File you need will be posted on that thread..hope u will support that also. Expert in Photoshop can help us also.
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!

Thanks to reeco for a great idea like this. An innovation of the iphone theme

Quote Originally Posted by ithug View Post
    here goes your icons slickvic621. these are all the 1's i could make. the others i couldnt come up with a design
    you may nedd to rename them as they appear on your iphone
    Thanks a bunch. I've almost completely got my theme now...all I need now are Pandora and a fitting icon for an app folder for the lady; and I would like to the landscape ipod/iphone in coverflow to match my theme, since that's what I have :P; and still looking for a different Apps icon, but I like it the way it is too. My screenshots are attached. Some icons may not seem to match the page that they are on (namely the games page), but that's because I didn't have room for them elsewhere and I wanted all pages to match (4 icons on top); but this didn't bother me. Thanks to Reeco, ithug, and the many others that have helped me directly or indirectly to put this theme together. I'm finally happy with it's appearance, as well as it's navigation. Thanks again everyone!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png   -img_0002.png   -img_0005.png   -img_0006.png   -img_0007.png   -img_0008.png  
    Last edited by slickvic621; 2009-04-19 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scoum63 View Post
    Please Share it's wonderful!! Thanks
    Thanks, glad you like it Are you looking for anything in particular or would you like it as a "packaged" theme?

I tweaked the final couple things last night too... got rid of the glow around the date and time, changed the color and font on the lockscreen to match everything else, and tweaked the lockscreen pic to match everything else better... much more complete now IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelgriff View Post
    May I ask where can I get the alarm clock icon you have on the status bar? Thanks!

Lovely theme btw
    Thanks... everything in the status bar comes from iNinja, thought the purple/blue (dang colorblindness) up there gave a nice contrast to all the green

Page 157 of 191 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... LastLast