Page 156 of 191 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,120 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    ok made some progress today. i changed out the icons at the top and made little iphones. i couldnt think of any thing else. i also modified a new dialer, inac unlock, and loading pages. here is a pic of the top icons.
    can you please post the psd.

AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Not sure if anyone wants this...
    I've gotten some positive feedback from some of the forum members, so I am posting the psd files to make your own personalized icons. Just take a screenshot on your phone, and then scale the image using gimp or photoshop so that it fits your phone. In the phone psd, I used a screenshot of my current i'elegance dialer, but you can delete or hide it and use one of your own. I also included a wallpaper layer, which can also be changed to your liking. All in all, I think this is a pretty cool way to make your phone look sleek, and also add a personal touch. I'm looking forward to seeing screenshots from other members.

Thanks go out to (in no particular order) Reeco, Subywrex, Cricketlang, barsoverbeats, tke371, zoogderrick, Uglyboy, and anyone else who has helped the evolution of this game-changing theme.

Feel free to PM if you have questions about the theme or the psd files.
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Andis Jackson For This Useful Post:

sepeta3 (2009-04-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    thanks for the ideas guys. maybe it will jumpstart my brain. lol
    Hey truck another idea I would like to see is if anyone can pull this off is to create the iNav Photo icon where it changes or display different pictures like the Windows Per7ection side bar theme that Doreen created and the other icon is the Media where it will change or display different CD's or DVD's Album artwork of music and movies thanks mate.... Last request is to create a keyboard extension where each key using text lingo for example one of the keys when pressed will say lol... instead of typing each individual letter got it?

Hey Reeco could u add me to the beta tester list. Made a smaal donation a few days ago. Check [email protected]

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reallynice View Post
    Sure

Hey...can someone please make me a blue highlight mask (like in the pictures above) to highlight the word "System"? I only need the mask and I can place it in the correct place via PS. I just don't know how to make the blue highlight

Thanks in advance!!

Quote Originally Posted by peligon1 View Post
    Hey truck another idea I would like to see is if anyone can pull this off is to create the iNav Photo icon where it changes or display different pictures like the Windows Per7ection side bar theme that Doreen created and the other icon is the Media where it will change or display different CD's or DVD's Album artwork of music and movies thanks mate.... Last request is to create a keyboard extension where each key using text lingo for example one of the keys when pressed will say lol... instead of typing each individual letter got it?
    i wish i had the smarts to do something like that. i do have per7ection on my touch right now and i know that its part of the wall paper but now that winterboard can have wallpapers per page maybe it is possible. but i would have no idea where to start. and the same with the text lingo. maybe one day ill learn that stuff right now im just starting to learn photoshop. id like to incorporate a weather and time wedg in as well. but dont know enough about them either. so i guess i need to start learning.

Quote Originally Posted by rugbrn View Post
    couple of my mods... none of the artwork is mine, just modified a bit...
    Hey rugbrn,

how did you do to make such a cool calendar icon? do you get it to change date and day every day?
    could you share it please? thanks in advance

alex

@ eatjello: I downloaded your HomeScreen 2.0 Mod. I got the weather to show, however, i cannot get the SMS/Email and/or unread news to show, How can i accomplish that? Thanks
    Last edited by Gambit_Rah; 2009-04-16 at 06:45 PM. Reason: didn't address it to @eatjello

iPhone? More like MyPhone rugbrn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alexlenain View Post
    Hey rugbrn,

how did you do to make such a cool calendar icon? do you get it to change date and day every day?
    could you share it please? thanks in advance

alex
    I just replaced the calendar icon with a Transparent icon so it does update just like the normal icon but all u see the the day and date! I can upload the transparent icon tonight after work if you'd like...

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Have there been any new grey top icons made? I'm really in need of a "Notes", "List", "ToDo" and "MyDiary"...

Please......

Quote Originally Posted by rugbrn View Post
    I just replaced the calendar icon with a Transparent icon so it does update just like the normal icon but all u see the the day and date! I can upload the transparent icon tonight after work if you'd like...
    I'd like.

I like it, i suggest to ditch contacts, and make it titled (Other) so you can have an extra category to store stuff like winterboard,customize,etc. and i dont now about movies i cant find mine for some reason.

Oh and instead of other you can also put app store, because i use my app store all the time. but idk its your choice

ps. please tell me when you release it.
    Last edited by Ajblue7; 2009-04-17 at 04:01 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone rugbrn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    I'd like.
    Here ya go!

Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks for the weather icon.

Im still missing the Categories and the Notes icon for the top left and right corners (the grey icons)

if anyone could share the ones they already made or share the PSD so i can make my own that would be greaT!

Quote Originally Posted by Impero View Post
    How do you put the weather info on the top bar at the right?

Browzer- download WeatherIcon in Cydia and it will show up in your settings app and you can set it up through there.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to gmoneyz For This Useful Post:

Browzer (2009-04-17)

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by gmoneyz View Post
    Browzer- download WeatherIcon in Cydia and it will show up in your settings app and you can set it up through there.

I have started slightly modding this theme to my taste, but I cannot decide on a couple of things. I was hoping a few of you could input your thoughts. The first I have is for my icon's (the ones next to the clock).... I can't decide if the icons look better as just words in text, or if the smaller 3D icons look better (I know I need to work on the formatting for the 3D icons, this was just a rough draft). Any opinions? Second, if I decide to keep the icons as text, would a bolder text look better? I do think I need to make the reflections on the words stand out more, any thoughts on that?

On a side note, I made new loading screens for almost every app (they look almost exactly the same as Reeco's, just a different font), as well as new backgrounds for the categories. Any comments/criticism is welcome on these as well. The only other thing I really modded to my liking is the lock screen. I completely removed the numbers because I don't need to look at the screen to put my passcode anyways. But, I did put small mostly transparent dots in the place of the numbers I do use... just in case. If you look close you can see them where the 4,2, and 0 go.

Thanks for any comments, suggestions, or ideas.

Home Screens

Loading and Categories Screens

Lock Screen ------ If you look closely you can see the dots on the numbers I use for my passcode. 4,2,& 0

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 344 Posts

Hi,

Mac still not back yet. They tell me it will either be Monday or Tuesday now. I promise more themes are coming and an inav update and an ipod touch version and more colours. I just wish they would hurry up with my computer.

I'll post the updated donators list once the computers back. Thanks again for the supports guys. you honestly dont know how much I appreciate it.
    Twitter: @reecouk

22. The Following User Says Thank You to reeco For This Useful Post:

jrod_15 (2009-04-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by doomi View Post
    I have started slightly modding this theme to my taste, but I cannot decide on a couple of things. I was hoping a few of you could input your thoughts. The first I have is for my icon's (the ones next to the clock).... I can't decide if the icons look better as just words in text, or if the smaller 3D icons look better (I know I need to work on the formatting for the 3D icons, this was just a rough draft). Any opinions? Second, if I decide to keep the icons as text, would a bolder text look better? I do think I need to make the reflections on the words stand out more, any thoughts on that?

On a side note, I made new loading screens for almost every app (they look almost exactly the same as Reeco's, just a different font), as well as new backgrounds for the categories. Any comments/criticism is welcome on these as well. The only other thing I really modded to my liking is the lock screen. I completely removed the numbers because I don't need to look at the screen to put my passcode anyways. But, I did put small mostly transparent dots in the place of the numbers I do use... just in case. If you look close you can see them where the 4,2, and 0 go.

Thanks for any comments, suggestions, or ideas.

Home Screens

Loading and Categories Screens

Lock Screen ------ If you look closely you can see the dots on the numbers I use for my passcode. 4,2,& 0

pls share the file tnx
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to theone77 For This Useful Post:

Esricvil (2009-04-17)

Page 156 of 191 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast