Page 155 of 191 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,100 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

[quote=ithug;3900581]
    Quote Originally Posted by slickvic621 View Post
    Hey ithug...I've been trying to PM you, but they don't seem to be going through; but if you've gotten them, then you can ignore this post, but it didn't look like they went through...so if you didn't here goes.

I was looking for some gray iNav Blue top bar icons, and noticed that you mentioned that if anyone wanted icons, to let you know. Well if you're up to it still, even just one of these icons would be great. I appreciate it in advance... the icons I'm looking for are at: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/3890311-post3065.html

Thanks again!

QUOTE]

sorry masn i havent been on latly but yeah ill try to get those icons done sometime this week its jst i been busy with school work :P
    I would really appreciate it! Then I may post my screenshots of my final iNav theme with credit to you (although it's nothing special, just a conglomerate of everyone's work, to what I think is a nice final look!). Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by chungdangsim View Post
    Hi all! Please help how to delete the clock on the lock screen?
    Thanks in advance...

search is your friend.....

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/skinnin...-iphone-3.html

How does the iNav Remix work? I see you have the same icons in each screen but a different background? What do you have on the other springboard pages? What happens when you press the Apps or Games button for example?

Quote Originally Posted by reallynice View Post
    I'm using iPod Internet Media Apps Games.

Media includes Videos and Photos.

I just changed phone to ipod and icons to uglyboygq's iNav Executive since I really like those. (Videos icon is from i'Elegance)

Hey reallynice, can I get your media and internet icons?

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    Had a little extra time on my hands so i thought i remix the dark a little. i didnt know what to call it so i called it inav darkII if you guys can think of a better name or some different mods im open to suggestion. but just thought id share.
    How soon can we see a release on this mod it is smoking hot Dude

Quote Originally Posted by cellmate75 View Post
    Hey get SBS setting
    It is awesome
    All you have to do is swipe your finger from top to bottom and a little window will show it will have toggles
    And it has a button that say respring
    You can reboot, go into safe mode, turn off
    And many many other things

Hey could you point me in the right direction to make icons really nice icons like you?
    And stuff like reflection

Brother man thank you so much. Can u make one for Pocket Tunes?

AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

Default My latest...
    Here is my latest look. I got the idea from barsoverbeats i'elegance theme. I rotated the basic phone image, and placed in a series of screenshots. I also modded some of the images from iNinja. Thoughts?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -games.png   -phone.png   -safari.png   -ipod.png   -apps.png  

Quote Originally Posted by pierrechampoux View Post
    Here is my latest look. I got the idea from barsoverbeats i'elegance theme. I rotated the basic phone image, and placed in a series of screenshots. I also modded some of the images from iNinja. Thoughts?
    My favorite Inav theme yet.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uglyboygq View Post
    .PSD for The Executive. Please keep in mind that my photoshop skills are limited. : ) This .psd was originally from Deoneo's .psd.

Instructions

1. Hit thanks
    2. Enjoy.

PSD

Although they are nice to have, I didn't do the widgets for this theme, because they drain my battery too much. I just uploaded this theme because some people wanted it.

Download the .psd and there is a widget layer you can add to the wallpapers. You can download the widgets from the iNav Remix theme I upped a few pages back or there are also other links for the widgets somewhere in this long, long thread. Good Luck.
    Hey man...could you possibly pm or email me ([email protected]) a download link or attachment of iNav Exec and the PSD you posted a few weeks back. For whatever reason I can;t download it off the iNav forum as it says "bandwidth exceeded" when I click the link.

iPhone? More like MyPhone rugbrn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jabbawalkee View Post
    Please post your "apps" folder...looks awesome man.

trying to download the inav remix on an earlier post...anyone able to repost it on another link as it says its exceeded its bandwidth

My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Thanks

(::This post was made because Inav is too far down in the threads!!!:

I suck at photoshop but heres some simple editing i did. This is what im currently rockin..

Last edited by ekidd; 2009-04-16 at 03:17 AM.

ok made some progress today. i changed out the icons at the top and made little iphones. i couldnt think of any thing else. i also modified a new dialer, inac unlock, and loading pages. here is a pic of the top icons.

Thanks

ok made some progress today. i changed out the icons at the top and made little iphones. i couldnt think of any thing else. i also modified a new dialer, inac unlock, and loading pages. here is a pic of the top icons.
    Dude this would be an awesome theme if you wouldnt of change the icon order!!!
    Why add photos and alarm and take out apps and games
    I would prefer games and apps there
    But that's just my opinion!
    Other wise it is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by cellmate75 View Post
    Dude this would be an awesome theme if you wouldnt of change the icon order!!!
    Why add photos and alarm and take out apps and games
    I would prefer games and apps there
    But that's just my opinion!
    Other wise it is awesome
    i still have the psd so anything is possible. i just have it setup the way it is because thats what i use the most.

Almost what I was thinking with the icons, I just dont think more iPhones would be it. I was thinking more like this guy did with his icons except smaller.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -vividut1.png  

Thanks

i still have the psd so anything is possible. i just have it setup the way it is because thats what i use the most.
    Thankyou
    It is really an awesome theme and I'll be waiting for the release!

(Please post the PSD's when you release the theme!)
    :P
    Thanks!

thanks for the ideas guys. maybe it will jumpstart my brain. lol

Quote Originally Posted by slickvic621 View Post
    Hey reallynice, can I get your media and internet icons?
    Sure

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -videos.png   -safari.png  

21. The Following User Says Thank You to reallynice For This Useful Post:

slickvic621 (2009-04-16)

Page 155 of 191 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... LastLast