Page 15 of 191 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

Green Apple
    Thanks

I had done all

Contact,Sms,Email,Internet,Photo,Games, now i'm stuck for Apps i can't set it because the blank webclips i can't move it

really interesting theme, i like it a lot. i've started modding it a little and will post pics. issues so far, and most of these have already been stated
    -all the blank icons open up safari, so tapping anywhere but the third icon from the left, third row down opens up safari.
    -all number buttons on dialer show different background when pushed, not just 147*, just much less noticable on other buttons
    -all my apps and games crash except for a few, trying to figure this one out

Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alihuta2002 View Post
    Thanks now i done with that but i got one problem is i had delete the blank webclips and the last Icon for Apps is can't set in a good place is now on top is there any way to get more webclips????
    use iBlank from cydia it do the same job

4. The Following User Says Thank You to monchy36 For This Useful Post:

alihuta2002 (2009-03-13)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    use iBlank from cydia it do the same job
    Oh thanks man i will try that

Absolutely amazing theme. Excellent work, reeco!!!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

For those that are having trouble installing the theme, follow the readme to a "T" and then start on page 15 of this thread and read all the comments. There are some excellent tips for setting this up correctly.

one thing that might help everyone out is to disable all themes.. posiion your icons with the stock theme and then apply the theme after everything is positioned. may help out with confusion

Default Help needed
    im having truble setting the look up, i have done everything up till the "Ok now set the blank webclips so they look like this, with 10 webclips and then the application icon. Also set 3 blank icons in the dock and the settings icon in the bottom right of the dock." part, i cant seem to find the empty boxs to move

REECO I finished the theme and everything is working out for me... if you want i can help take pictures or make a video... but im still not sure if i can help becuz over the weekend i have a big project to workon

Default Pirated Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by ipodtouchsupersaiyajin View Post
    I just finish to made one "Pirated Edition" and.... Its preety closer jeje!
    Hope you can finish the original one and see mine
    wallpaper PSD (Photoshop), you can edit your list, icons, text,arrows wallpaper etc...

hope you like

By the way, it is more easy to download iBlank from Cydia besides this manual webclips
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ipodtouchsupersaiyajin; 2009-03-13 at 03:09 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ipodtouchsupersaiyajin For This Useful Post:

gloomy_tokyo (2009-03-20)

great theme but can some help looks likes i got everything done but when i go into the apps and try and click on the "i" in the right corner nothing happens do i need to do something to activate it

iPhone? More like MyPhone stereosympathy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joshfd22 View Post
    im having truble setting the look up, i have done everything up till the "Ok now set the blank webclips so they look like this, with 10 webclips and then the application icon. Also set 3 blank icons in the dock and the settings icon in the bottom right of the dock." part, i cant seem to find the empty boxs to move
    Did you put all the webclips folders in the right place?

You could just download iBlank from Cydia to make the empty bookmarks.

Quote Originally Posted by 1MILE View Post
    great theme but can some help looks likes i got everything done but when i go into the apps and try and click on the "i" in the right corner nothing happens do i need to do something to activate it
    I had a hard time getting that too, you really need to hit it just right in the corner.
    Last edited by stereosympathy; 2009-03-13 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Gives thanks...Do you?

Just installed it,SERIOUSLY AWESOME ,BRAVOO! You have some imagination!!
    Couple of tweaking needed though

1.Like Under the icons you can remove their names,Since they are already on the side.

2.Adding Date below time would be cool.

3.im pretty sure you will do this but,More icons would be much MUCH better,because i do not use the original sms app(Most don't i bet),so need for "irealsms",and also for "M.BOX".OR if you can,(Which would be better)Make a tutorial to make OUR OWN ICONS!! meaning how to have them big and running ,NOT the design.

4.ANOTHER great way to make this theme is to have no name on the side,and just have the icons in the middle,and just scroll threw.

Anyways,hope this helps you out with the beta a little bit,once again,seriously awesome work!!

Quote Originally Posted by ipodtouchsupersaiyajin View Post
    wallpaper PSD (Photoshop), you can edit your list, icons, text,arrows wallpaper etc...

hope you like

By the way, it is more easy to download iBlank from Cydia besides this manual webclips
    it would be faster and easiyer but the problem is would u want to click that create icon button 100 times? bet not

i have been doing that but nothing im pressing like crazy lolol

Quote Originally Posted by pakijawan View Post

1.Like Under the icons you can remove their names,Since they are already on the side.

3.im pretty sure you will do this but,More icons would be much MUCH better,because i do not use the original sms app(Most don't i bet),so need for "irealsms",and also for "M.BOX".OR if you can,(Which would be better)Make a tutorial to make OUR OWN ICONS!! meaning how to have them big and running ,NOT the design.

4.ANOTHER great way to make this theme is to have no name on the side,and just have the icons in the middle,and just scroll threw.

Anyways,hope this helps you out with the beta a little bit,once again,seriously awesome work!!
    personally i like the name on the side and bottom... its more better looking to me

can somebody make a video on how to do this? im stuck on the whole webclips thing.

iPhone? More like MyPhone stereosympathy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pakijawan View Post

I just used his SMS icon for iRealSMS. Just changed the name to iRealSMS.png.

I have 2 issues...minor issues.

First:

The AC button on the calculator reverts back to the original when pressed.

-picture-1.png

Second:

the "Add Contact" button on the dialer doesn't do anything for me.

-picture-2.png

That's it. Thanks again for the great theme!

Gives thanks...Do you?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jayteez View Post
    can somebody make a video on how to do this? im stuck on the whole webclips thing.
    just use iblank instead

Quote Originally Posted by stereosympathy View Post
    I just used his SMS icon for iRealSMS. Just changed the name to iRealSMS.png.
    Thanks man

Hay also i dono if this is normal,if you click anyware else on the screen.Safari opens up.is this same for all of you guys?
    Also BEHIND the media icon i see small "IPOD" word,anyone know whats up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by stereosympathy View Post
    Did you put all the webclips folders in the right place?

You could just download iBlank from Cydia to make the empty bookmarks.

I had a hard time getting that too, you really need to hit it just right in the corner.
    ya i tried everything hitting it hard in the corner but no luck any other ideas

Page 15 of 191 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast