Page 133 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

Quote Originally Posted by uglyboygq View Post
    Aye Reeco and other mod creaters, thanks again.

WoW that's nice... I just showed my wife the concept of using my own photos as icon png's to cover the entire screen. And like an 1hr later u post this lol.... I would love to see the rest of the pages you came up with.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tw1zt For This Useful Post:

uglyboygq (2009-04-07)

Quote Originally Posted by tw1zt View Post
    WoW that's nice... I just showed my wife the concept of using my own photos as icon png's to cover the entire screen. And like an 1hr later u post this lol.... I would love to see the rest of the pages you came up with.
    if i showed my wife any of this, she would look at me like i had 3 heads. she still has the stock theme. Cydia and ********** unused.lol.

Default wallpaper
    Can someone please tell me what else I need to do. I made another wallpaper and lock background. I replaced both and when I respring only the lock background changes. I cannot get the wallpaper to change.

Please people, help a guy out. I know you know the answer. Please?
    Last edited by Nightkeeper62; 2009-04-07 at 10:34 PM. Reason: no correct answer

Quote Originally Posted by Nightkeeper62 View Post
    Can someone please tell me what else I need to do. I made another wallpaper and lock background. I replaced both and when I respring only the lock background changes. I cannot get the wallpaper to change.
    Try capitalizing wallpaper.png (Wallpaper.png)
    Or the other way around

I spelled it just like the original. I even deleted the original and it still used the original wallpaper.

What font is used for the little grey icons? Would someone create a icon psd that uses the same font but without a picture please

My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Thanks

Can someone make a myspace icon for the final inav?
    One that can be one of the side icon not the big one

Default Almost done ...
    This little mod has come together nicely. I won't be able to finish it until later tomorrow but I will post when finished. I need to update a few things for Safari that are bugging me along with some of the icons and a few of the sounds.

The mods I am seeing here after the iNav final version was released are looking totally killer. Lots of creativity flowing through this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightkeeper62 View Post
    @Nightkeeper

As long as it is named Wallpaper.png it should work for you like the previous reply stated.

Quote Originally Posted by will042082 View Post
    What font is used for the little grey icons? Would someone create a icon psd that uses the same font but without a picture please
    @will

Font is BankGothic. I included a .psd file below with two layers, one for the image and one for the text. I used BankGothic Md BT/Sharp because it looked nice on the iPhone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.jpg   -2.jpg   -3.jpg   -4.jpg   -5.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to southfrisco For This Useful Post:

sitino (2009-04-07), will042082 (2009-04-07)

Quote Originally Posted by pierrechampoux View Post
    You have to put the Wallpaper.png file that you want to show into your weather widget folder.

That should fix your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by lunercrab View Post
    I'm wondering if someone can maybe help out here...i'm trying to get zoogderrick2's weather widget to work with the Inav executive theme with the clock widget...i merged both wallpaper.html files together and it worked somewhat, but it won't show my background. how do i fix this?
    before

after
    i didn't get an answer earlier, when i put the weather widget in my winterboard, the weather shows up fine at the bottom but the time and date at the top disappear, what do i do to have both time, date and weather showing?

My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Thanks

Could someone make me a myspace icon sense I don't have facebook?!?!?!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Okay so I'm wondering if someone can please make me a copy of the original wallpaper but without the iNav in the top center...I only want the blue mask that covers it. If someone could do this for me (or tell me how to do it via photoshop) that would be great. Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by jabbawalkee View Post
    Okay so I'm wondering if someone can please make me a copy of the original wallpaper but without the iNav in the top center...I only want the blue mask that covers it. If someone could do this for me (or tell me how to do it via photoshop) that would be great. Thanks in advance
    look a couple pages back.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I see...but I want the glow in the middle of the topbar, just NOT the text saying "iNav"

Quote Originally Posted by raggydiaper View Post
    i didn't get an answer earlier, when i put the weather widget in my winterboard, the weather shows up fine at the bottom but the time and date at the top disappear, what do i do to have both time, date and weather showing?
    what i did was merge both html file info together...it got both to work, but my background kept dissapearing on me...so i'm not sure exactly how to do it properly

here is my iNav mod, weather plugin included so if you have one already disable it..

External link
    http://www.mediafire.com/?inoojdrz03v
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by zoogderrick2; 2009-04-07 at 04:44 AM.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zoogderrick2 For This Useful Post:

AllSystemGo (2009-04-07), hungtayho (2009-04-07), muenchn_er (2009-04-08), Razias Shadow (2009-04-07), xxzone (2009-04-07)

Quote Originally Posted by zoogderrick2 View Post
    here is my iNav mod, weather plugin included so if you have one already disable it..
    Link isn't working.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zoogderrick2 View Post
    DL link not working

Quote Originally Posted by southfrisco View Post
    @will

Font is BankGothic. I included a .psd file below with two layers, one for the image and one for the text. I used BankGothic Md BT/Sharp because it looked nice on the iPhone.
    Appreciated man

Thanks

Not bad at all I like it,,good job

delete
    Last edited by spazora; 2009-04-07 at 06:55 AM.

Page 133 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183 ... LastLast