Page 132 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

Quote Originally Posted by uglyboygq View Post
    Aye Reeco and other mod creaters, thanks again.
    hawt

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShadeZeRO For This Useful Post:

Esricvil (2009-04-10), xSURPx (2009-04-06)

damn thats a lot better
    any download soon??
    itouch

Quote Originally Posted by pierrechampoux View Post
    You have to put the Wallpaper.png file that you want to show into your weather widget folder.

That should fix your problem.
    i'm trying to do the same with the weather widget at the bottom for Toronto. But when I replace the wallpaper.png file in the Weather folder my Time and Date no longer shows on top, how can i fix this?

Default More Blue iNav-ulous
    Added some more small changes. I can post them if others want when I am finished in a day or so.

To answer one of the previous questions the page headings are part of the icons not the wallpaper, when you slide from page to page the headings move with the icons.

Most icons that I am using are from Stereo's Leopard theme with some mods by me from images off the Internets...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.jpg   -2.jpg   -3.jpg   -4.jpg   -5.jpg   -6.jpg   -7.jpg  

My 1st posted mod ever.. i hope it is worthy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -phone.png   -img_0001.png  
    Last edited by eFXx; 2009-04-06 at 07:28 AM.

My iNav Mod stil working the kinks out but this is how it looks so far...

Quote Originally Posted by keithlaf View Post
    Can someoe tell me how i can get from having the internet icon always popping up when i tap another icon on inav.. i thought that by apple-new.fr would take care of it but i t does not seem to remedy the situation.. what am i doing wrong...

Thanks..

P.s any other icons people want to share for inav.. looking for a dtunes and twitter icon..

Thanks again..
    From the Apple-News.fr source you need to install BlankNull off Cydia. Once you do this, any blank web clips that are on your springboard pages will become inoperable.

Just wanted to share my selfmade icons with you
    Attached Images Attached Images      

10. The Following User Says Thank You to stony For This Useful Post:

muenchn_er (2009-04-06)

Quote Originally Posted by eflamenco View Post
    My 1st posted mod ever.. i hope it is worthy
    that looks crazy ......good work......

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zoogderrick2 View Post
    This is great! Will you share it?

Can I request a couple icons? I need a MySpace/Camera/Touchgrind [saying just grind]/AppSniper. If anyone can make these looking like Reeco styled icons I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thanks in advance. Oh, I don't know if it matters or not. But MySpace would be on the left, Camera would be on the left, Touchgrind would be on the left, and Appsniper would be on the right.

thats a really nice inav mod

@recco, Sorry i couldnt donate more.

Quote Originally Posted by uglyboygq View Post
    Aye Reeco and other mod creaters, thanks again.
    This is just WOOOOWWWWW really nice one u got there, hope u'll share it with the rest of os

Keep up the gret work

For those who like the original style iNav, but don't like blue, I've made photoshop templates for all the blue parts.
    You can change the color to whatever you want very easy with these (requires basic photoshop knowledge).

The zip file contains pretty much all the colored parts, both in png and psd format, all are named correctly and are in the right folders.

To change the color, first open the psd file of the part you want to change color of.
    Then, while having the layer named "Color" selected, go to 'image', then 'adjustments' and then click 'Hue/Saturation' (or just press ctrl+U).
    Now first make sure 'colorize' is checked, and then play around with switches till you get the color you want.
    Now save the file to a png file with the exact same name as the psd file and in the same folder as the psd file (it should say it already exists and ask if you want to replace it).

Do this for all the things you want to change (will take a little while, but it will go faster when you get used to it).
    And now place the entire folder in your 'Library/Themes/' folder (the folder has the same name as the original theme, so it should overwrite the colored parts).
    You could first remove the psd files from the folder, since they only take up space, but if you're not worried about a little space, you don't have to (I don't think the psd files could cause any damage or anything like that.).

The file contains all the blue parts I could find, so if you change everything you should have a completely recolored iNav theme.

This is my first attempt at making an iPhone theme modification, so go easy on me

Whoops, nearly forgot the link: iNav recolor by ~Thomasklij on deviantART
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -cyan.jpg   -green.jpg   -red.jpg   -yellow.jpg   -purple.jpg  

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thomasklij For This Useful Post:

jrod_15 (2009-04-06), sitino (2009-04-07), soto806 (2009-05-05), theone77 (2009-04-06)

it's great, can you share it, please....

how do you get the stock blue theme to glow?

It's pretty much the only thing missing (to me)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by southfrisco View Post
    Added some more small changes. I can post them if others want when I am finished in a day or so.

To answer one of the previous questions the page headings are part of the icons not the wallpaper, when you slide from page to page the headings move with the icons.

Most icons that I am using are from Stereo's Leopard theme with some mods by me from images off the Internets...

Hey when your done can you share it ?! It looks nice !!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    How can I use this Weather Theme ???
    its here posted somewhere in the forum...goodluck;-)
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!

Is there a version for the not rich ppl that could only afford a iPod Touch??
    Last edited by AllSystemGo; 2009-04-06 at 08:04 PM.

When do you think you can share??

Page 132 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182 ... LastLast