Page 130 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

I'm wondering if someone can maybe help out here...i'm trying to get zoogderrick2's weather widget to work with the Inav executive theme with the clock widget...i merged both wallpaper.html files together and it worked somewhat, but it won't show my background. how do i fix this?
    before

after

hi every1
    am using montimedia springjump v2
    is it possible to put the wallpapaer in full screen mode on Lock Screen....as the grey back ground of clock is not lookin nice

any suggestions??

iPhone? More like MyPhone ithug's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lunercrab View Post
    I'm wondering if someone can maybe help out here...i'm trying to get zoogderrick2's weather widget to work with the Inav executive theme with the clock widget...i merged both wallpaper.html files together and it worked somewhat, but it won't show my background. how do i fix this?
    before

after
    I got the same problem.. Hey can u sabre the weather widget frm the fist pic plan thank u

i think someone asked me for a boot screen if you dont like i could make another.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TRUCKINLOW For This Useful Post:

Gravers1 (2009-04-05)

Quote Originally Posted by ithug View Post
    I got the same problem.. Hey can u sabre the weather widget frm the fist pic plan thank u
    it's actually not a widget on my first pic...it's just something i incorporated in my background image and i put a blank "weather" icon infront of it, so i could just tap the cloud to open yahoo weather

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by theone77 View Post
    If you like this I can send you THE RAW FILES...

i dont have so much time now to finalize this

If many are interested for this maybe i can share the raw files of this, around 70% is finish.
    I would like the theme !!!

Thumbs up Blue iNav-ulous!
    Great work on this theme reeco. Expect a donation from me soon. I will be playing around with this theme to see how I can mod it to my liking. I've made a few small changes to it already.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.jpg   -2.jpg   -3.jpg   -4.jpg   -5.jpg  

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by southfrisco View Post
    Great work on this theme reeco. Expect a donation from me soon. I will be playing around with this theme to see how I can mod it to my liking. I've made a few small changes to it already.
    Hey the apps icon looks great can you share it please ??....Thanks!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone babydol's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by killahov View Post
    screenshots of my iNav mod

this looks awesome. will you share it?

Can anybody tell me how to remove the "Enter INAV" on the lock screen? I've deleted so many files and folders and selected other themes specific to "slide to unlock" and it's still there. It's driving me crazy!

CAN YOU PLEASE SHARE YOUR WALLPAPERS (PHONE,INTERNET,MEDIA,APPS & GAMES) IM NOT SURE THEY ARE WALLPAPERS BUT I NOTICED THE GLOWING TITLES ON TOP DO CHANGE WITH THE SPRINGJUMPS BUTTON PRESS SO I ASSUME THEY ARE CAN YOU ALSO SHARE YOUR APPS ICON PLEASE??

CAN SOMEONE SHARE A VIRTUAL POOL ICON FOR THIS THEME PLEASE (AN ICON THAT GOES ON TOP=SMALL ONE) THANKS A MIL!

yea man if u go into ur bundles folder in inav u will see a folder called
    com.apple.TelephonyUI double click it and delete this file bottombarknobgray

14. The Following User Says Thank You to blast123 For This Useful Post:

spazora (2009-04-05)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ithug View Post
    thanks you so much
    ok..dont forget the thanks button ;-)
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!

Really love this theme, after a few small modifications it's near-perfect for me.
    Which is a good thing, because my photoshop skills are basic at most, so a few small modifications is all I can do

Green > Blue

I'm still looking for a better 'apps' icon, the original icon is too boring looking.

EDIT: I'm using southfrisco's app icon now, that's a big improvement.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -phonescreen.jpg   -phone.jpg   -internetscreen.jpg   -mediascreen.jpg   -appscreen.jpg   -apps.jpg   -gamescreen.jpg   -games.jpg  

Last edited by Thomasklij; 2009-04-05 at 10:40 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Thomasklij For This Useful Post:

teach42 (2009-04-05)

I second the app icon . It looks awesome. Can u share that please???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasklij View Post
    Really love this theme, after a few small modifications it's near-perfect for me.
    Which is a good thing, because my photoshop skills are basic at most, so a few small modifications is all I can do

Green > Blue

I'm still looking for a better 'apps' icon, the original icon is too boring looking.

EDIT: I'm using southfrisco's app icon now, that's a big improvement.
    good color pls share
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!

Default Accidentally deleted "Categories" Icon
    I accidentally deleted the categories icon, and now I cant control the games and apps folders. What do i do? I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling, but nothing, dont know how i deleted it.

Quote Originally Posted by theone77 View Post
    good color pls share
    I'm not really sure how to share this kind of stuff, but moving the content of this zip file to your 'Library/Themes/iNav Blue/' folder should do the trick.

It changes the springboard background, the phone dial, the categories backgrounds and the main 5 icons (green glow below).

I didn't add the small grey icons, if anyone wants them, just ask.
    Attached Files Attached Files

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Thomasklij For This Useful Post:

jrod_15 (2009-04-06)

Ok, so nothing that i download shows up now. I tried to use Launcher to open categories, but after i download, it doesnt come up on the springboard, neither does anything else I download. Is there a way for me to launch Categories through SSH or some other way so i cant at least take everything out of the app folder?

Is anyone getting this background when they open their games or apps folders? I've installed 5 different themes already to find one that works to hopefully find what to fix, but not one has a working folder background. Is it just me?

Page 130 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180 ... LastLast