Page 125 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

Quote Originally Posted by hov215 View Post
    This mod looks great EXCEPT for that mail icon. The bird/phoenix around the globe. It does not fit at all with the rest of the sharp crisp icons. Please Please change that icon and your theme would be near perfect. I am sure I speak for many others. Don't rip Reeco's work and put out something half-assed.
    Sorry i put out something half-assed. just thought id share my skin. ill be sure to fix it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by nak#57 View Post
    chriskeens

I really love your modded theme do you mind sharing yours its exactly what i am looking for
    its here

3. The Following User Says Thank You to chriskeens For This Useful Post:

xxzone (2009-04-04)

There is a Problem on my ipod touch,....i perfectly installed the theme and it was working like a charm, untill right now something happened and when i opened my apps folder from the home screen, it shows all those icons which are on my home screen i.e. contacts, ipod, setting, safari....etc, i cant find my apps (installer, catagories....etc)

Please its urgent help ME!!!

Helloooooo????
    Last edited by uzair_rock; 2009-04-02 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

man...i can't quite visualize your problem but i will try to help if you can be more specific and explain better.

not to be a burden but this WAS an iphone theme...reeco made it very clear that an ipod touch version was coming out soon...quite possibly, there was some sort of mismatch between the theme being designed for an iphone and your touch..

Quote Originally Posted by n.sina View Post
    man...i can't quite visualize your problem but i will try to help if you can be more specific and explain better.

not to be a burden but this WAS an iphone theme...reeco made it very clear that an ipod touch version was coming out soon...quite possibly, there was some sort of mismatch between the theme being designed for an iphone and your touch..

Leme explain the problem in detail:
    As in reeco's tutorial there in total 5 pages in the main screen. Contact(or Phone), Safari, Apps, Games and iPod.

now when i tap on Apps, ot should show all the apps installed on my touch, but its showing the same apps i.e. Contacts, Safari, Games, and iPod.
    Thats is the problem....I CANT ACCESS ANY OF THE OTHER INSTALLED APPS.

and about it as a mismatch...i dont think so because i installed the beta version as well and it worked quite well.
    Last edited by uzair_rock; 2009-04-03 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

here is the link to the iNavDark skins for those of you that pm me.
    4shared - free file sharing and storage - share folder - My 4shared

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TRUCKINLOW For This Useful Post:

eaze222 (2009-04-03), Gravers1 (2009-04-03), ipodtouchsupersaiyajin (2009-04-03), Scoot62 (2009-04-03)

Quote Originally Posted by HarlemState View Post
    This theme is peaces from other themes, im just puttin some together, should be done soon, thanks recco and others who put work in

AWESOME! Pls share

does anyone wanna share a cool settings icon???

I need 1 for my theme. Im using setyings for my las icon on the dock. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ripped53 View Post
    Thanks for the icon...
    Reeco thanks once again for the great theme.
    littleboy.....looks great.....
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by iDCP View Post
    Littleboy683 that is a f*cking SICK theme zomfg!!!!!!!1111

Make sure to release it here alright? Or else I'll have to find it in your of myself. Hehe
    lol thank you, and ill be sure to do that when it's done

Quote Originally Posted by jabbawalkee View Post
    Yeah littleboy Im loving it too...download link would be much appreciated!!
    thank you and download link will be available as soon as its finished

Quote Originally Posted by ripped53 View Post
    Great looking icons and set up. Please consider sharing.

I think you, Truckinlow, and littleboy683 have done great jobs with the iNav theme. It would be a shame to keep just to yourselves..

Oh yeah this thread is getting massive........
    Thank you and don't worry ill share as soon as I finish it
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-04-03 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

12. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

ipodtouchsupersaiyajin (2009-04-03)

future place holder
    Last edited by zoogderrick2; 2009-04-03 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by theone77 View Post
    better a psd file or ur whole theme attached...much appreciated tnx
    Hey all I have been away for awhile playing Army again.. Wow while I was gone you all have made some amazing mods. I love this one. will you be sharing?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post

Thank you

Will you be making an IPOD TOUCH version? Please? And possibly a version w/out five column or springjumps (They don't work for me)

Someone pls point me in the right direction for highlighting PHONE, INTERNET, MEDIA, APPS, GAMES in PS3. I don't want the black page dot. I would like to see the words have the "glow" effect when on that specific page. Pls help .. PM if you'd like.

Thanks in advance!

Can anyone share there versions of the app icon?? And can anyone share any clock/calender widgets?? Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    here is the link to the iNavDark skins for those of you that pm me.
    4shared - free file sharing and storage - share folder - My 4shared
    Hey man gotta say awesome theme. I was just wonder if you could complete this theme with a iNav Dark boot logo. And also a Wallpaper with clock replaced by Email, and a little darker than what it is now. I know i sound like a pain lol. but I use your theme all the time since you first posted it. I suck with photoshop thats why im asking.

Thanx

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post

Thank you

that is a crazy nice theme!! i can't wait until its finished!!!

I want to say thank you first of all! I have put alot of themes on my phone and this is by far the most complex and advanced I have seen yet..

Also I will be donating here shortly for you time and work + I need some Icons and minor help... lol

Once again thanks and for you other guys creating all these other ones.... Get them done!! They look awesome

Quote Originally Posted by ceeboski View Post
    that is a crazy nice theme!! i can't wait until its finished!!!
    Thanks!

I created a thread for the theme called inav apple or something like that i dont even remember haha, so I prefer if you post all questions,comments,request in there for now on so I don't disrupt Reeco's thread.

iPhone? More like MyPhone HarlemState's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tw1zt View Post
    AWESOME! Pls share
    Here ya go
    Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HarlemState For This Useful Post:

tw1zt (2009-04-04), vinhlehoang (2009-04-03)

Here are a few icons Reeco made for me. Thanks go to him but I definately won't mind if ya click the thanks button for me either

Can anyone make new main icons that highlight the words like the iNav exec theme instead of the black dots? And use the attached apps icon from iNav exec to work with iNav final?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -apps.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images      

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to will042082 For This Useful Post:

dakkota (2009-04-03), mikeo97 (2009-04-03), n.sina (2009-04-03), Razias Shadow (2009-04-04)

Page 125 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175 ... LastLast