Page 124 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    just finished the new inav dark thanks reeco!

WOW!!!
    I love that mod!! Please share!!
    And a little "how to install" would be great to!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crimson_fried View Post
    First off, Reeco the theme look great. Everyone else that has modded the theme has done a great job also (in most cases). I sat down and started to make a new theme just for myself and then started thinking of a name about half way through. After thinking about it for a minute I decided that I would just go ahead and take a little from everyones ideas and combine them to make something that worked for me. In the end, I'll name my theme "POSER", as everyone that has modded this theme has created just a "poser" of INav anyway So here is what I've got so far, flame away if you like. It's just for my personal use anyway, I like it

Great looking icons and set up. Please consider sharing.

I think you, Truckinlow, and littleboy683 have done great jobs with the iNav theme. It would be a shame to keep just to yourselves..

Oh yeah this thread is getting massive........

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 344 Posts

Hi guys. I've sent my MacBook to apple to get some cracks fixed. So I won't on here for a while. Should have it back in a week if I'm lucky.

Hope you all enjoy inav.

Reeco
    Twitter: @reecouk

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    Big Thank You To nightkeeper62 For Donating $20

Big Thank You To Joshua Westby For Donating $5

Big Thank You To Candy Laflam For Donating $10

Big Thank You To will042082 For Donating $20

Guys I really appreciate all these donations, as I got laid off from my job 2 weeks ago and i'm having trouble paying rent, so this is a massive help. Everyone that has donated and has requested icons, i'm doing them now for you guys and you'll receive them via email in about an hour.

Glad everyone likes the theme Stay tuned for more coming soon

Hey Reeco do you mind if the people you gave icons to share them within the board?? If so guys would you mind that would be great!!!

i do need to extract the file first right?? cause when i just drag the folder your telling me through ssh its giving me the symbol of i cant drag that folder into the directory. yet when i unzip the file there is only 2 things i see which is _MACOSX and iNav Blue Theme. these 2 files are blank though....

Thanks

Hi guys. I've sent my MacBook to apple to get some cracks fixed. So I won't on here for a while. Should have it back in a week if I'm lucky.

Hope you all enjoy inav.

Reeco
    how sad :-(
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Hey guys I was looking on the board and I think the icons from "Minhimalist" on cydia will work they look like the closest to the icons for inav check it out if you can I going to look at it tonight!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

does anyone have any more icons for the top part other than those already included (the small icons: text, mail, Cydia, appstore, etc)?? I've been trying to figure out how to make them but I can't get them exactly how reeco made them.

I've had a few people PM me about my mod. It's not finished yet but as soon as I have the time (I'm off of work tomorrow) I'll sit down and take care of everything that needs to be done. I seriously didnt think anyone would even be interested in it, so I didnt think about releasing it. Anyway, I'll post it when it's finished and thanks for the comments.
    Roll Tide!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to crimson_fried For This Useful Post:

xxzone (2009-04-02)

can any fill me in with some good widges you would recommend for a calendar and weather??? any suggestions is well appreciated! i have a weather widget but thats on the lockscreen i would like something not in the lockscreen. ive seen many post wit ppls themes they have done and i am amazed. so any suggestions is well appreciated!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

maybe I missed it, but where's the iPod Touch version?

anyone wanna shed some light on that?

maybe I missed it, but where's the iPod Touch version?

anyone wanna shed some light on that?
    Not yet available.. Will be soon though!!! But now that his mac is gone for repair we are doomed to wait another extra week!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

kay, thanks I'll keep looking out for it! For now, I'm loving iNinja to absolute death!

i忍者ftmfw!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crimson_fried View Post
    I've had a few people PM me about my mod. It's not finished yet but as soon as I have the time (I'm off of work tomorrow) I'll sit down and take care of everything that needs to be done. I seriously didnt think anyone would even be interested in it, so I didnt think about releasing it. Anyway, I'll post it when it's finished and thanks for the comments.
    Much appreciated! Can't wait. The default is a great setup, but just too bland overall for my tastes.

can anyone share calendar and weather widgets i can dl? also can anyone provide an apps icon? the tv looks kinda of simple to me... i have no ps skills whatsoever... this theme is amazing though

Default Nooooooooooo

Hope you all enjoy inav.

Reeco

Donīt Forget iNav Elegance!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by krazyrican20 View Post
    Hey Reeco do you mind if the people you gave icons to share them within the board?? If so guys would you mind that would be great!!!
    Assuming it's ok with Reeco I'll share my requests when I get them

will somebody please make this as an icon for inav executive theme to replace the clock PLEASE!!! i have no skills at all with photoshop thanks in advance

http://cdn.overstock.com/images/products/L10459540.jpg

i see a few other people have mentioned the small, top icons..

any luck of having them shared? I just don't know how to make them...

thanks for those of you seeking permission to share them

Page 124 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174 ... LastLast